Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Justing popping in to say "hi".

I'm hopelessly behind with everyone's threads and do not have the opportunity to catch up.

Someday, when I feel up to it, I will start a new thread for myself. (I saw your comment a while back on Pam's thread).
I seem to fall into a dark void whenever I try to verbalize my current state-of-affairs.

Hey, I see that you are "going home".... Gads, I am really out of the loop here. I didn't know that you had left.

Jeannine
OP Offline
i wanted to pop in here while i had the chance to let everyone know i am back home! LOL

thank you all for worrying about me. while things were happening yesterday i felt like i had a whole audience watching and it felt good ... i didn't feel alone

quick recap - about 20 minutes outside of town i called hubby to let him know where we were in time. voice mail answered. left a message and he called back 10 minutes later with a HEY GIRLS as his first words. he said he was done for the day so he would just meet me at home and maybe we could go out and have some lunch? i said SURE sounds good - tho it's not really what i wanted but i agreed to meet him at home.

when i got to the house, i asked him to come outside that i wanted to talk to him a minute before i went in. he said ok, so we sat out on the patio furniture and i grabbed his hands and i said almost to the word what i wrote above. he looked at me the whole time and just kept saying ok, all right, ok, and at one point when i said "i have decided that my life is with you" he almost looked shocked.

after i was done, he started to say something, but i stopped him and i said, i had no intention of this being a "talk" of any kind, i just wanted you to know where i stood, and i wanted to tell you out here because when i walk thru those doors, it's a new beginning for me.

he looked actually shocked that i didn't add anything or want to talk at length, and said ok, i appreciate that. i said do you still want to go to lunch and he told me sure do, and we went of to chick fil a

while daughter was playing on the playland stuff, i sat next to him, actually pretty close, and he let me, and we watched daughter play together.

then we came home, after a while the boys came in from school, and they were THRILLED to see me, which i think hubby wasn't prepared for, and then he asked if we all wanted to go to dinner

we all went to dinner, had some wings and beer (well, me and hubby had the beer ) and we had a really really nice time

all in all a very nice afternoon into evening. hubby was very animated ALL afternoon and evening and wanted to talk about all kinds of stuff. chit chat stuff.

i couldn't have done it without all of you. i am home, it's ok, and now it's time to really start db'n my butt off

i wont be on much this weekend, but i had to update you all so you wouldn't worry

peace, kitti

K
kml Offline
K
Good Job!

Don't you love it when you start "channeling" the BB?

Ellie

KK

Quote:

i said, i had no intention of this being a "talk" of any kind, i just wanted you to know where i stood, and i wanted to tell you out here because when i walk thru those doors, it's a new beginning for me.

All I can say is WOW.
You did GREAT KK, absolutely, positively GREAT
T2

Quote:

All I can say is WOW.
You did GREAT KK, absolutely, positively GREAT
T2

What SHE said! I got goosebumps.

What a wonderful new beginning!

Sage

Relax. Appreciate. Be calm. Laugh. Enjoy. Be secure. Be loving. Be loved. Don't personalize. Don't ASSume. Accept. Be grateful.
Hi KK,

Sounds like you had a great day. Been thinking about you.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{KK}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Cathy

Kitti,
OMG! I am so happy for you! Sorry I missed you, but I had my hubby here! I just was on pins and needles wondering how things went. So happy that you said and did everything so perfectly! Thanks so much for letting us know. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Deb

bom:01/2003
D: 03/14/2006
Zoo Offline
Can I just echo everyones WOW and Sages goosebumps!! You get a GOLD STAR for that one KK...gotta write that in MY book

Zoo

"If patience is worth anything, it must endure to the end of time. And a living faith will last in the midst of the blackest storm." - Mahatma Gandhi
Way to go Kitti!!!

Pam

"We must be willing to let go of the life we had planned
so as to have the life that is waiting for us"
Hey Kitty~

Way to go!

Look forward to hearing the next installment, major DB'ing!!

Blessings
Water

Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard