Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 26 of 33 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 32 33
Creed #1860525 10/22/09 10:04 PM
W
WCW Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Wow, it's been a fast week! it used to be when H was gone it seemed to drag on forever, now it flies by!
H kept in contact with me the first few days, checking on tasks he left for me to finish for him. I haven't heard from him for a couple days but I did send an email regarding some financial issues from more of his messy mess. I'm so tired of being continuously blindsided by financial surprises. Idunno what to do anymore but in my email I requested H for a full disclosure of bills and credit card amounts so we could work on a plan. He's gone dark. Surprise! I'd call it funny if it wasn't so cottonpickin serious.

Anyone remember "lurker guy"? I haven't seen much of him this year since I told him that the way he was following me all over was like stalking me. The last couple weeks I've been spotting him again and yesterday I literally ran into him in a store. We had a short conversation and I was polite to him. I've spotted him 3 times since then when he just 'happens' to be around where I am in town. Maybe I'll have to key his vehicle next time he happens to find me. shocked

I was talking with a good friend of ours this week. Almost every conversation we have he brings up ows name. A few years ago he asked me what was going on with H, I simply told him I wasn't ready for talking about it. I wonder if he knows more than I do and that's why he always brings ows name into our conversations. Ick. I don't want to go there.....

Live your life while you are still living.
Riding the trail less traveled.
WCW #1861271 10/23/09 10:18 PM
J
J
Yes girl. I remember lurker man. And that is not something you joke about. If I were you I would at least talk to a policeman about it and get some advice. Funny he is back - not just by chance I bet.

Take care and take it seriously. Too many bad headlines in the paper. Hate to read about some horse woman with bad things happening when H is gone.....

Take care. And YES I am still reading!!!!!

Huggs.

Jeff

Current Thread
Jeff223 #1862423 10/26/09 07:13 PM
W
WCW Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Hey Jeff! nice to see you again. Thanks for caring, I'll talk to some folks I know in law enforcement for ideas.

I was out of town over the weekend at another horse show. Still chasing those last elusive points to put a title on my horse. Ugh. The trip to get there was the travel day from hell. I left home before 6am to make a 9 hour drive, and didn't arrive at my destination until after 11pm. Ugh again. Traffic, construction, accidents that turned the interstate into a parking lot for 3 hours.

I haven't heard from H since last Tuesday, he should be back from his trip sometime today or tonight I guess.

WCW #1862800 10/27/09 04:34 AM
A
amd Offline
A
I agree with Jeff--watch out for lurker guy.

And maybe tell that friend who keeps bringing up ow's name to knock it off. Something like, "You know, friend, I'm not interested in hearing about ow," and then change the subject.

Be well, friend!

amd
amd #1862865 10/27/09 12:35 PM
F
F
Quote:

I haven't heard from H since last Tuesday, he should be back from his trip sometime today or tonight I guess.

One step forward.....

Ick is right about the OW. Tell 'em enuf already. FIB

Me 55; XW 47; 2 kids (S13, D11)
Bomb 05/19/06 Original thread http://tinyurl.com/yg2ou2t
Last anniversary 04/25/10, Divorced 5/12/10
W
WCW Offline OP
OP Offline
W
H made it home from his trip, he even came in the bedroom to say hi. I was so wiped out I barely knew he was there. He came back the next morning and got into bed with me and we had a few minutes to catch up on a few things.

Before I left for work I asked why he stopped communication when I emailed about the financial crapola that was happening while he was gone. Naturally he didn't answer, but I kept rambling and asked him what his plan was. He said nothing different, work and pay the bills. ggrrrrrrrrr. I said that wasn't good enough, he needs to manage his bills and huge debt and figure out how to stop wasting money on extra fees. H was tuning me out, I sputtered that it doesn't matter what I say anyway....H was listening and he responded "it does matter what you say." hhmmmm

Odd that later the same day we were each sitting at the same intersection waiting for the lights to change. I didn't know if H saw me as he didn't wave. I didn't have my phone with me, but when I checked it later I had 3 missed calls. hhmmmm

I have a big event this weekend and was being pulled in too many directions. H asked how things were going and offered to help with a time consuming to free me up for some other things. hhmmmm

Oh yeah, remember that meeting last month where H was already seated and I walked in and sat somewhere else, and after the meeting a friend made comments to H about it? Last night was another meeting, H called me and asked if I would wait for him and we could drive together. And, he sat next to me. hhmmmm

WCW #1864697 10/30/09 03:05 AM
T
T
WCW - I am not sure if I have ever posted to you before but I have read along. I really admire your patience! It is inspiring. smile It looks like you are seeing some real positives there!

"Endurance is a testament of love."

Previous thread
B
B

Hhhmmmmm..... Lol

Well, you sound great, exhausted, however, in tune with everything going on.

Keep up the great work!

When do you slow down?

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you.........
F
F
Quote:

smile It looks like you are seeing some real positives there!

Babysteps.
FIB

Me 55; XW 47; 2 kids (S13, D11)
Bomb 05/19/06 Original thread http://tinyurl.com/yg2ou2t
Last anniversary 04/25/10, Divorced 5/12/10
N
N
very interesting happenings smile

Me 54
DS19 and DS17
Married 06/1989
Divorced 01/2011