Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 34 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 33 34
A
A
Astrology isnt a belief system in that sense, its not a faith, you dont become a member, or follow it as a way of life. Theres no morals, or codes of conduct, commandments, or 'book', it doesnt explain the origins of man and there is no figure head, god, or gods. Its just about observation of all planetary movements and resulting effects, like how the Moon pulls on the tides and on our emotions (hence the term 'lunacy'). Much like watching the weather patterns and subsequent droughts/floods. And its as complicated as predicting the weather too! And we dont always get it right wink

M
M
Not TMI BBJ, not at all. Let's see....21 months and counting....BLECH!

Actually, my gf and I were discussing that last night (2 years for her now) and decided we might just have to start playing for the other team at the rate we're going and the lack of selection around here. grin

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

S
S
[quote=mishka422Actually, my gf and I were discussing that last night (2 years for her now) and decided we might just have to start playing for the other team at the rate we're going and the lack of selection around here. grin[/quote]
Please stay on our team. As Seinfeld says, it is not fair to us guys. You girls have the equipment and know better how to use it. Give us guys more play time and we will get better.

M
M
Practice makes perfect and all that?

There would have to be men here that would be willing to give it a go though Kerry. That's the problem with living in the suburban bubble of my city. EVERYONE is M'd except us few D'd women. The D'd men leave town because everyone knows everyone else's business (think Peyton Place). It's quite a soap opera! I'd move if I could. smile

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Feeling frustrated today. Not that kind of frustrated....at least not JUST that kind...

Had dreams all night long. None of them Dan related. Some were random, two included guys who weren't Dan. No clue who they were except maybe from my imagination. No hanky panky but I was involved with one and there was kissing and stuff. The other I just met at some kind of gathering and we were flirting. Weird...Woke up feeling like I had been awake all night.

Contacted atty today since I hadn't heard from them since I sent the draft of our agreement last Tuesday. The legal assistant replied to my email saying they were writing up a 'stipulation' (?), and asking if I had gotten the receipt of service back yet. Grr...no.

Dan and I seem to be doing a good job ignoring each other for the first time ever. Other than 2 missed calls on Monday he has not tried to contact me. I emailed him yesterday morning re. Nathan's school conferences and that was it. He will have the kids tonight while I am at night class so I will see him after when I come home.

I am going to have to bring up the paperwork. I don't see any other option. Today I actually turned pissed again, instead of sad. The last person my H will have had sex with WHILE MARRIED, will not be me. And that really bothers me. I know it is the common story around here. But we slept together last fall after they ended things and for some reason I was glad to think that even though we D'd I would be the last person he was with while married. Call me old fashioned...

I guess I am finally processing the gigantic amount of disrespect he has handed me. A 'good' man doesn't cheat on his wife for 2 years, and yank her around like a yoyo trying to figure out if he wants back in, or not. And to start back up with her last spring, then lie about it...then to wait until I finally have the courage to go to the attorney and file to say he wants to give it another try. And THEN after promising to make things right, he dumps me 12 hours later?? WTF kind of man does that.

I know "hurting, confused, tormented, conflicted", whatever. Sure he is all of those things. But that doesn't excuse lying, playing with my emotions, continually cheating on me and disrespecting me. I am crazy to be spending the time with him that I was spending with him up until this weekend.

So I feel the need to push this forward, get the papers from him and move ahead. And yet I also don't want to even have to talk to him anymore. And at the same time I feel bad for my kids that I can't bring their mom and dad back together. Grr.

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
J
J
WTF kind of man does that.

Hey BBJ, you have no idea how many times I felt like writing something similar. Instead I used the white glove approach in order not to offend you (most posters did or do the same).
I do not know the answer to that question. I know that I would not want to spend another minute of my life in the presence of such a person regardless of his or her excuses. I told K the same thing a while ago, at the end of the day your happiness is what matters. However, we are not talking about a one night stand or several weeks. Their actions show a TOTAL disrespect for you and your feelings ...TOTAL. When they were in the throws of this LONG AFFAIR, they could not care less about the effects it would have on you or your family. If they did they would have stopped and at least tried to make it right (I include my exwife in this discussion). So what kind of person does this (over an extended period of time)? A selfish person who cares ALOT more about themselves than anybody else. Can they change? Maybe a little.....but there is no way that these folks will ever put someone else before them.....this was not a mistake, a momentary weakness, this was and IS much more than that. This is utter disregard for your spouse and your family...I know it hurts to think that about our spouses but it is what i feel.

E
E
Quote:
(most posters did or do the same).

there are a few exceptions.. whistle

and John is right on with the rest of it...

he was this way when you met, when you dated..when you first got married..

a leopard can't change it's spots..

and he will never change..

J
J
thank God for exceptions!

B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Thanks, guys.

I guess I am feeling robbed today. My H stole something from me. And I am mad!

Like I keep thinking about my wedding ring. I want to take it off because my M has been trashed by H. He has broken it (I know I played a part but you guys know what I mean), and has no intentions of fixing it. So I know it is 'ok' if I take it off. And I feel like God knows why I would take it off. But I am still bothered because I didn't cause it to happen, so it isn't fair to me! mad

I am arriving at this ticked off party wayyyyyy late in the game, aren't I???

Yep, going to tell H tonight he needs to get his azz in gear on getting those papers signed...

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
S
S
His future trip to asia - I've been there multiple times. I've seen how the girls dress. I know that many desire to spend a night with a western man. Dan will have no willpower to not seek out the poon tang when it is so tempting.

Page 12 of 34 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 33 34

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard