Merry Christmas!

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
S
S
R2C,

I was on call tonight and read through your entire sitch. We are so much alike. I had a lump in my throat and my gut ached as I read. I really appreciate you offering your wisdom to me it has helped so much. While I read it was almost like I was watching myself. The time you have taken to help others battle this painful experience is wonderful. I hope all is going well with you now.

The last thing you wrote on my thread was re the New Years party. "what are your plans with the kids?" That hit me BIG. I stayed home, and it was the right choice.

Thanks....really

Me:49
W: 41
Kids=D14/D14/S10
Married: 15
Together: 16
Bomb: 08/26/09
Currently: separated but in the different houses.
J
J
I am not yet caught up on your thread, but I knew from the advice you've given me, that you knew what you were talking about. I really appreciate you taking the time to help me in my sitch. I hope to continue to do the same for others on this site, reg of the outcome of my sitch. My PASSION has become marriages- I hate that I did not have that earlier; sometimes it does not manifest itself until it's gone.
I need advice on when to start new threads, I don't want to have everything everywhere, and I would like to maintain decent traffic for supports and advice.
thank you much

DARK
R
OP Offline
R
Well,

Another baby step.....

MsR2C said "thank you" when I handed her the child support check. Normally she just takes it.

I almost threw a compliment to her choice in ear rings (A 180) but held back. Having more fun with women who are receptive to compliments.....

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard