Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 21 of 39 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 38 39
R
R
Only a math/science guy would be able to break it down like that, my man.

Funny stuff to look at as well as a bit awe inspiring, to be honest. There is so much time in our lives that we waste and it is especially clear when you break it down like that.

RTL

M:38; D: 6
Divorce Final: 10/6/08

S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
When I was at the batting cages last night, I did one round with a slow pitch softball. They are easy to hit, but I think I need a longer or heavier bat for some more oomph. Also, I think my double walled baseball bat might possibly cause tearing damage to the softer balls.

S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hey Rob -

Looks like the Ducks are going to give you the spread over the Cougars. Sorry about the Husky loss to the Irish.

Today was my son's 9th birthday. He had a costume party with his classmates at his mom's. I bought him a Hercules costume as he seems to like Greek Mythology now. I took my kids to Bullwinkles after for mini golf, pizza and games.

K
K
Happy Birthday for your son Kerry!!! They are a year apart from my son. I wish him, health, luck and love (and money)!!!
K

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks Kalni - as long as I put the kids as my #1 priority, everything seems to be working out well.

J
J
Happy belated bday to your son Kerry. You are a model dad 9and person) to me and a few others I suspect.
I love that your kids are priority #1 but I would love to see KERRY get up there to be 1B.

S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks John.

I am still dealing with batchitt crazy every once in a while.

This morning was such a case. D7 wants her mom to take her to a special girl scout event this Friday which is also XW's weekend with the kids. So I had D7 call her mom to ask and she told her that Ed and her have plans with S9. So I got on the phone and asked what the plans were and she got very secretive. I finally found out that they really had no plans other than to maybe take him out to a fancy restaurant with herself and Ed. And XW says she does not like the girl scouts because they wear uniforms which is something she was forced to do growing up in Thailand. Ugggh! I thought to myself that maybe she does not like them also because they teach ethics and morals to young girls. She seems to have the attitude that since I started D7 in the girl scouts that I am the only parent that should participate. She feels the same way with S9 and the cub scouts - wants no part of it.

She also said I dont want to take D7 because I have a date with some lady which is not true. I am more than happy to take my daughter to any girl scout activity, but I thought that since my daughter kept expressing to me that she wanted her mom to go with her on this special occasion that I would try to ask my X to spend some time with her daughter.

The X finally agreed saying she will leave S9 with Ed to take care of.

The strain of talking to her is just not worth it. I think from now on I will just give up on trying to help my daughter convince her mother to participate in things with her.

E
E
Quote:
She also said I dont want to take D7 because I have a date with some lady which is not true.

when dealing with batchitt crazy on issues such as this...and batchitt crazy phrases come from their mouths...I have found it best to respond in this manner..

"my personal life and what I do when you have the kids, is none of your [censored] business"

J
J
Good old Mike....LMAO!!!!

E
E
Frinkin crazy ex-wives...

especially cheatin crazy ex-wives..

gripes my ass..

Page 21 of 39 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 38 39

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard