Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 32 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 31 32
O
OP Offline
O
Invite from xw to go to w kids to traveling broadway show next week

"My actions are my only true belongings. I cannot escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground upon which I stand." Thich Nhat Hanh
O
OP Offline
O
Last night had intense dreams in which I was very sad about xW dating someone. Oh that unconcicous mind is a animal of it's own.

Just had kid switchoff. Very mellow and friendly. Seems like making arrangements for entire next weekend as family. Motocross event and a broadway show.

"My actions are my only true belongings. I cannot escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground upon which I stand." Thich Nhat Hanh
A
A
Maybe orangedog isn't done!

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." - William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830's.
O
OP Offline
O
Maybe. O'dog is trying to keep an empty mind.

O
OP Offline
O
Got a package in the mail today. Yay!

Got a letter from the court. Divorce hearing on the 25th. Boo!

A
A
Quote:
Last night had intense dreams in which I was very sad about xW dating someone. Oh that unconcicous mind is a animal of it's own.

Yep, no matter what happens by day, by night, my mind indulges in the worst...

You're doing great. You keep going straight through...

O
OP Offline
O
More intense dreams and more of the same subject matter. I wake up exhausted. I guess it doesn't help that I forgot meds two days in a row and I feel like a space cadet.

Reading Phelps (psycheducation.org) "Why Am I Still Depressed? Recognizing and Managing the Ups and Downs of Bipolar II and Soft Bipolar Disorder" trying to figure out if it fits me.

O
OP Offline
O
Former neighbor was by my place on kid matters. While kids were bouncing around she talked about visit w/ xW last night. It was the first she'd heard about the meltdown with BFF and she was surprised and a little shocked how sour things had turned. She said xW was very emotional about everything going on (BFF, Div, O'Dog, $) and she'd never seen her like that.

O
OP Offline
O
Youngest outside playing with the woofie fall down go boom. Oldest thinks it would be a great idea to call mama with her new cellaphone and make him feel better.

Later, O'dog then gets an earful from xW about how he's not giving the kids enough affection otherwise they wouldn't ask for her.

just....go away or something. I don't want to hear it.

C
C
Quote:
Later, O'dog then gets an earful from xW about how he's not giving the kids enough affection otherwise they wouldn't ask for her.

Want to stop hearing it? Then set a boundary. She is mind reading for the kids. Call her on it.

M22,H45,W45 S21/18D12
Retain faith that you will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties and at the same time confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.
Page 20 of 32 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 31 32

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard