Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 114 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 113 114
S
S
Quote:
As a matter of fact, the more you tell her that, the more she thinks she is unique and has defend that it is oh so much worse than you can imagine.

Yep. That's exactly what she told me. But with my experience on the DB board, I can imagine some really bad scenarios!

Sara #1814551 08/07/09 06:19 AM
A
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted By: Sara
Quote:
As a matter of fact, the more you tell her that, the more she thinks she is unique and has defend that it is oh so much worse than you can imagine.

Yep. That's exactly what she told me. But with my experience on the DB board, I can imagine some really bad scenarios!

LOL...ya, we've got some doosies here. Hopefully once she gets through this she'll be able to recall in the future that one does survive heartbreak.

I certainly got that from the beginning, it was the life with kids and divorce that did me in.

Maybe you can suggest that she be grateful she doesn't have kids with that punk a** motherf*cker and she is young enough to meet someone else (probably many someone elses). I think cussing is really effective when relating to youngins. Just tear him up with her, that could be fun. wink

G
G
Quote:
I just am insisting on breathing deeply, laughing, flirting, playing and exploring no matter what happens. That is my resolution.

Wonderful. You HAVE found the key that opens the door.
I am proud of you. Stay on this path. It IS the correct one.

S
S
Quote:
I'm a balls out, straight up kind of gal. I'd rather face it head on and walk right through...

It isn't even hope anymore because I have no idea when this mess will be sorted out, it is a decision to be happy.

Oh, my my my! Smiley's Person likes this, too! Oh, yes, Smiley's Person likes this very, very, very much. Smiley's Person is very, very happy for his friend, aliveandkicking.

You know why you hid in that ditch, Blithe?...You hid it in that ditch because you think there's still hope. But Blithe, the only hope you have is to accept the fact that you're already dead. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able to function.

A
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted By: gucci loafer
Quote:
I just am insisting on breathing deeply, laughing, flirting, playing and exploring no matter what happens. That is my resolution.

Wonderful. You HAVE found the key that opens the door.
I am proud of you. Stay on this path. It IS the correct one.

Hun, you were right about a lot of things...

C
C
AAK, You matter.

Cheers

M22,H45,W45 S21/18D12
Retain faith that you will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties and at the same time confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.
Coach #1814776 08/07/09 05:32 PM
A
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted By: Coach
AAK, You matter.

Cheers

Likewise!!! And truly means something coming from you.

The beautiful thing about today is that everything is up in the air, no certainty, no money, no clue what my next move is AND, I'm still smiling. smile

G
G
Quote:
Hun, you were right about a lot of things...

wink Thanks. Very kind of you.

You ARE perfectly fine just the way you are. grin

O
O
Originally Posted By: aliveandkicking
The beautiful thing about today is that everything is up in the air, no certainty, no money, no clue what my next move is AND, I'm still smiling. smile

That's how it is with me too. On paper I should be miserable. Recent bout of depression, bankruptcy, divorce, finances still a mess. But I just don't care about those things anymore. I simply appreciate and enjoy what I have at the moment. And yes, I still have other moments where those other things make me angry or sad but I'm getting better about not dwelling on them. Sweep them aside and return to now. I remain present for my children, friends, and family. I owe it to them and I owe it to myself.

"My actions are my only true belongings. I cannot escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground upon which I stand." Thich Nhat Hanh
A
OP Offline
A
FYI- spaced on my FB password again...so, don't know when I'll be back on there.

Page 17 of 114 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 113 114

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard