Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 32 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 31 32
J
J
Yep, I hear that stuff too. I think 1 and 2 are valid, but focus on #2!

H35 W34 S4 | T-10 yrs M-6 yrs
WAW said M over 04/09 | Living separate since 09/09
Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
O
OP Offline
O
Met with L. Just a few issues but nothing too big. Looks like I can keep it simple and cheap on my side.

"My actions are my only true belongings. I cannot escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground upon which I stand." Thich Nhat Hanh
O
OP Offline
O
argghh...Short term money issue.

"My actions are my only true belongings. I cannot escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground upon which I stand." Thich Nhat Hanh
O
OP Offline
O
ugh...I feel horrible today. The Black Dog is snarling at me. I think it's a combination of physical activity (I need a rest day), working on a response to the Settlement Agreement, and money (will be better in about two weeks).

I just need rest.

___

I was thinking during the Tri that I've had a hellava past three years. A two-year bout of depression (now it's just dysthymia), followed by a bankruptcy, followed by a divorce. I did no athletic events last year. My race time was pokey slow but I was glad to just be finishing in spite of all of this.

O
OP Offline
O
W is grumbling about house equity value and how to pay out. I have a call into my L.

O
OP Offline
O
Teleconference with B atty. Talk with W about legal issues. Talk with L about house valuation. I'm fried. Enough for today.

B payment has been significantly reduced, modified plan refiled. It was bad enough with one household, but with two it was cutting down to the bone.

W seems cooperative on issue.

O
OP Offline
O
I saved us each hundreds per month and tens of thousands over the course of the repayment. Huge financial move. (Too bad we had to be separated to get it). Takin' care of business.

Had to fly all day then teach a class then fly back. Ughhh wiped out.

O
OP Offline
O
W stopped by yesterday right before I arrived home to kids and stayed about 30 min. She didn't say very much - kind of melancholy. I think she just missed the kids and the dog.

O
OP Offline
O
I think we're just about there on agreement. W sent:

"...I just got my atty's bill and so far $xxx for just the settlement agreement this far. I'm sorry, I just don't think we should leave it hanging."

Second or third time she's apologized and said we just can't leave things up in the air. Whatever. In the back of my mind I'm thinking just remember I tried and you didn't.

O
OP Offline
O
Didn't sleep well last night. Lots of stuff about the paperwork and the end of this sitch going round and round. Interesting because I didn't spend many of my awake weekend hours thinking about this stuff. I guess the thoughts had to come out somehow.

Page 11 of 32 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 31 32

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard