Page 33 of 35 1 2 31 32 33 34 35
A
OP Offline
A
Thanks Alex, that was a cry jerker...

A
OP Offline
A
Yes 25, I have thought of that. I could embarrass him and some of his high profile friends. But, you know...I'm keeping that ace in my pocket. I'm not used to this.

A
OP Offline
A
Kids were out late with H, exhausted, at a dinner party. S6 sobbed and clung to H when I got him today...doesn't want to go with a friend tomorrow (which has been scheduled for weeks) because he wants to be with daddy tomorrow instead.

After I peeled S6 off of Daddy and left, H texted about coming here and I said I think it is best to do it another day because the kids are exhausted and don't want to go anywhere. He asked if he could please just get a couple of things for work and I said to give me an hours notice. Then he said "hard to see you like this." I didn't respond.

Countless texts before that from him letting me know his checks did not arrive and he has no money, to changing the pick up location for kids, to professing his desire to "PLEASE get along,"...

I am working for a friend tomorrow for $60...that help with the 10K eek .

Kids are now assessing what they want to take from their room here to take to daddy's.

I guess I am just "embracing the suck" right now.

Sorry for the fans of PMA...

A
OP Offline
A
In addition, I got to listen to a whole car ride of the kids recalling all of the funny stories Daddy told at the party last night.

And H's mom was there when I picked up kids and was telling me to just try (because I guess I looked stressed out when S6 was sobbing) and she said that "he is really hurting" and "he is trying to come up with money to give you." I couldn't deal, I told her "you have no idea how he has treated me. I can't take anymore, I'm done." And I told her I am going to work tomorrow.

Waste of flippin' energy. Too tired to keep it together.

M
M
Sorry you are feeling this way right now. It does suck.

We're only human. Go out with the kids for a bit and just turn off your phone. go out and breathe the air, close your eyes and listen to the world. Let all of the feelings just flow out of you.

You can do it. Prayin' for ya.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
A
OP Offline
A
Playing with water balloons, good clean cheap fun!

A
OP Offline
A
Oh, and f*ck the bills. Carless in LA isn't that bad... shocked

K
K
Originally Posted By: aliveandkicking
Playing with water balloons, good clean cheap fun!

Big thumbs up. You *really* need stuff like that, as wet and messy and silly as possible, to take you outta your head right now, IMHO. Good for you.

"Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes.
Real boats rock." -- Frank Herbert
A
A
Originally Posted By: aliveandkicking
Oh, and f*ck the bills. Carless in LA isn't that bad... shocked

That's the spirit... Sorry about the tear-jerker...

New: What a Weekend

H-48
WAW-49
M-22
S-14,9
D-11
EA disc.-11/07
PA disc.-3/08
EA2?-6/08 to ?
A
OP Offline
A
Oh no. Not in a bad way. Just didn't even relate to my own words...it is always easier to give advice than to follow it. It was good advice though. wink

Page 33 of 35 1 2 31 32 33 34 35

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard