Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 31 of 35 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
A
A
Quote:
like...tell the kids H is coming back*!?

Hunh?

Did she 'splain herself?

New: What a Weekend

H-48
WAW-49
M-22
S-14,9
D-11
EA disc.-11/07
PA disc.-3/08
EA2?-6/08 to ?
A
OP Offline
A
I think she thought at that point that (given her expertise) that H will be coming back but it was waaaaay off the mark. I have to revisit that with her.

Everything is spiraling. He will not leave me alone and he thinks I am messing with him by not rolling with whatever he wants...basically I asked him to please leave me alone.

He even told me I better change MY attitude or things are going to get ugly.

Then apologized and said he appreciates me "Love (yes), Mr. [AK])" The yes is verbatim...

I'm losing my mind.

A
A
Originally Posted By: aliveandkicking
I think she thought at that point that (given her expertise) that H will be coming back but it was waaaaay off the mark. I have to revisit that with her.

Everything is spiraling. He will not leave me alone and he thinks I am messing with him by not rolling with whatever he wants...basically I asked him to please leave me alone.

Then apologized and said he appreciates me "Love (yes), Mr. [AK])" The yes is verbatim...

I'm losing my mind.

Okay, but now I'm kind of confused, too; I thought he was living with his cool friends... How is it that there is so much contact between the two of you?

We're under one roof (two stories apart, so I guess it's more like living in separate apartments in the same building), but we don't seem to have nearly the number of interactions you have... How can you limit them so you can do what you need to do?

He signed something using "Mr."?

I remember getting the cold shoulder for weeks once when I signed a card to W on Mother's Day from "The Kids and Daddy-O"...

Maybe that was the beginning of the end...

H-48
WAW-49
M-22
S-14,9
D-11
EA disc.-11/07
PA disc.-3/08
EA2?-6/08 to ?
S
S
Quote:

"Going to"????

F*ck that. F*ck him and f*ck the f*cking horse he f*cking rode in on, friggin f*ckin Frog F*ck!

That is TOTAL DISRESPECT. HE is going to tell YOU what YOU have to do to make HIS bullsh*t easier on HIM? F*CK THAT!

You know what we used to say in the Army? Raise your right hand if you like the French; raise both hands if you ARE the French.

Putz.

A
A
Originally Posted By: SmileysPerson
Quote:

"Going to"????

F*ck that. F*ck him and f*ck the f*cking horse he f*cking rode in on, friggin f*ckin Frog F*ck!

That is TOTAL DISRESPECT. HE is going to tell YOU what YOU have to do to make HIS bullsh*t easier on HIM? F*CK THAT!

You know what we used to say in the Army? Raise your right hand if you like the French; raise both hands if you ARE the French.

Putz.

Hey, Smiley got his Mojo back!

H-48
WAW-49
M-22
S-14,9
D-11
EA disc.-11/07
PA disc.-3/08
EA2?-6/08 to ?
Two things.

RE: the T, I'm confused and think maybe she thought you were trying to make things work with h and her advice shifted when she realized that YOU are on your own now and want THAT to be a bit easier....we'll see I guess.

Second thing...is your h...F#@$ HIM and the horse he rode in on! Gee, he was being SO GREAT AN ALL...unbelievable gall. Unmitigated arrogance and he is a narcissist AND a bastard too...okay, I should shut up now. Sorry...

moreover-
English is my mother's second language so some of her idioms are interesting but in the words of my mother, your husband "is a real jerk from jerk town"...
He sure is showing his colors. You should thank him for giving you such clarity about making the right choice to dump him after all this poop...
@#$%^&!!!

On that note, good night...(now where is my ambien?) Your h has made ME so mad I cannot sleep, and that's sooo NOT cool. Great, guess an anti-histamine will do... Gee, can't wait to meet him! I'll be super nice...or will I?

((( j- )))

M: 57 H: 60
M: 35 yrs
S30,D28,D19
H off to Alaska 2006
Recon 7/07- 8/08
*2016*
X = "ALASKA 2.0"
GROUND HOG DAY
I File D 10/16
OW
DIV 2/26/2018
X marries OW 5/2016

= CLOSURE 4 ME
Embrace the Change
A
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted By: AlexEN
Originally Posted By: aliveandkicking

I'm losing my mind.

Okay, but now I'm kind of confused, too; I thought he was living with his cool friends... How is it that there is so much contact between the two of you?

We're under one roof (two stories apart, so I guess it's more like living in separate apartments in the same building), but we don't seem to have nearly the number of interactions you have... How can you limit them so you can do what you need to do?

He signed something using "Mr."?

I remember getting the cold shoulder for weeks once when I signed a card to W on Mother's Day from "The Kids and Daddy-O"...

Maybe that was the beginning of the end...

No on the "Mr." Sorry I wrote it that way I meant to include the mister in the [] thingys. He signed his initials. What I meant was that it actually said "Love (yes)" which was weird.

On the contact, well, that has been a problem from the beginning. When he left, I almost immediately went into privacy mode and stopped contacting him and he has barely given me a day without contact (except when he was away more recently where I suspect he may have/had OW.

He finds reasons. Today it was that the kids wanted to come get some things and when I took a few minutes to respond (I really thought he should just do something with them and leave me alone but checked in with a friend to see if I was being reasonable)...after 4 minutes he told me it was too late.

Then he needed to tell me something S6 told him my dad said which H found offensive (Pot meet kettle) and I told him basically to leave my dad alone and me for that matter.

Then he needed to let me know I couldn't pick up the kids at our agreed time (early tomorrow because I will be in his area) because he was taking them out and they'd be out late. Way to piss mommy off.

Then he said the kids want to stay with him tomorrow night to which I said no, we have plans. PLUS, and I didn't even get into this, with a visitation schedule, he needs to just tell them tomorrow night they are with mommy and he will see them Saturday. But, the point was and this is my interpretation, "I'm awesome daddy guy with the fun place and no rules and they like me better...neener neener neener."

Then he sent the email commenting on how he was trying to be nice but I sh*t all over him (he texted this with little icons mind you so it was hard to read at first)...and then that I better accept that our marriage (wedding ring icon) was in the toilet (icon) and change my attitude or this is going to get (icon of burning flame)...

Yes, this is the grown man who has moved on.

Dammit, how am I going to do this??????

A
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted By: 25yearsmlc
Two things.

RE: the T, I'm confused and think maybe she thought you were trying to make things work with h and her advice shifted when she realized that YOU are on your own now and want THAT to be a bit easier....we'll see I guess.

Second thing...is your h...F#@$ HIM and the horse he rode in on! Gee, he was being SO GREAT AN ALL...unbelievable gall. Unmitigated arrogance and he is a narcissist AND a bastard too...okay, I should shut up now. Sorry...

moreover-
English is my mother's second language so some of her idioms are interesting but in the words of my mother, your husband "is a real jerk from jerk town"...
He sure is showing his colors. You should thank him for giving you such clarity about making the right choice to dump him after all this poop...
@#$%^&!!!

On that note, good night...(now where is my ambien?) Your h has made ME so mad I cannot sleep, and that's sooo NOT cool. Great, guess an anti-histamine will do... Gee, can't wait to meet him! I'll be super nice...or will I?

((( j- )))

Well, H is a sick puppy and I'm part of a very sick dynamic. And, there really does need to be a method to my approach because my kids are in the middle.

Not sure about the T. I really need to understand why she would advise me to tell the kids H is coming home. Otherwise, I think she was pretty good. She was a bit weird. How the hell do I know I've got the right one? Narcissism is a very specific disorder and I need someone who gets it.

Anyway, it pains me that I stressed anyone out with this. He's not worth it, right?

Oh, and I made pretty clear that I would like to avoid D IF there was a way for us to have a healthy R. But otherwise, I am about me and my kids.

She was kind of all over so we'll see. I'm going back on Monday.

M
M
Smiley - you really are the best proponent of the English language in these situations I have come across in a very long time.

A breath of fresh air?

And so very insightful and pertinent ;-)

CT

S
S
Well, @mac-ct, things might look different there in Suthafrika. I'm looking at my globe right now, and I mean, wow, how do you handle always being upside-down like that?

@AlexEN:
Quote:
Hey, Smiley got his Mojo back!

Nahhh. It's just that you see someone like @aliveandkicking, the struggle she goes through, the progress she's making, and then Monsoor Le Shmedlap busts out something like that? Makes me want to puke.

Page 31 of 35 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard