Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
S
Originally Posted By: Astimegoeson
If she can bait her own hook that's always a plus.

Where's KellyJo (Wifey)???/ She can bait her own hook!

Living God's blessings with grace and dignity~
SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

A
OP Offline
A
SMW- any thoughts about being a woman, what you want to improve in yourself or what you look for in a man?

G
G
That's funny you said that Astimegoeson, because when I wrote that, I was thinking about how my W doesn't like to fish (I recently took it back up).

Me 43, S11, D7
M13
Bomb 4/20/09
Current
A
A
I've been dating this Woman on and off for about a year now. I took her fishing for the first time with me last year. It was the first time for her since her Dad took her when she was very young. He died when she was 11. She loves to go fishing with me now, but she still won't bait her own hook.

Would you believe the first fish she catches after all these years is a 3-1/2 lbs small mouth bass. She asked me... "Is that a good fish to catch"? shocked

"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare."
-Mark Twain
O
O
A woman I can be myself with. When I met W 18 years ago I was so comfortable with her. No fake stuff. Just a good friend who was there with me. (I'm going to go cry now!)

"My actions are my only true belongings. I cannot escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground upon which I stand." Thich Nhat Hanh
A
OP Offline
A
Ok, seriously, please ignore me if I'm bugging you but what traits make you feel like you can be yourself? Do you know? Or is it just a feeling? What does a woman do to make you feel that comfortable?

S
S
I'll give you an absolutely honest answer:

I don't know.

If pressed I'd probably say -- nothing, everything. I don't categorize in this way. There's nothing particular "womanly" -- other than the prescribed arrangement of the lady-parts -- that is particularly attractive to me.

In general, I have tended not to be attracted to prissy women or to very skinny women (if I can see your bones, I'll pass), or very quiet women. But that doesn't mean I couldn't be if there were other, ill-defined or undefined, qualities that overcame them. I suppose I'm very democratic (small-d) in that regard.

T
T
I'm Thinking....I'm Thinking.... laugh

Me 42, W 39, S8, S6, S2
M 11y, A & ILYBNILWY 11/08
Walking away from a bad situation.

My Sitch

Strength and Compassion
No Resentment
A
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted By: Thinker
I'm Thinking....I'm Thinking.... laugh

LOL.

J
J
I was very into the sex thing. But having been a virgin for close to a year...I miss the small hugs and pecks on the cheeks. I miss the snuggling up on the couch and watching a movie. I miss holding hands and her head on my shoulder. I miss how she made me feel like a MAN when I didn't feel like a man. I miss her laughter. I miss walking into the house and seeing her there with the kids and sitting at the table with a smile for me.

Now I'm learning about who I was and who I used to be. I thought I knew how to take care of a woman, now I know that I have to learn how to take care of myself first.

I do know that she was attracted to me the most when I was interacting with the kids. The way we would play, run after each other and laugh.

Who knows...one day.

Did I answer the question?

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard