Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
P
P
Originally Posted By: Mr Mom

Her: hopefully you will come out the other side of that knowing that i love our girls so much, would NEVER do anything to hurt them, or put them at risk in anyway.
Her: In all of my life---their happiness is way more important than even my own.

Blcccch! sick laugh

P
P
Originally Posted By: Mr Mom
Well she just texted me and I'm not sure if I handled it right but she got right into the R talk. I dont know if I was to cold. I just didn't want to get sucked into the R talk.

Then DON'T.

Better:

Her: I will go to the house today and let the dogs out.
Her: after I stop at bank
Me: ok
Her: I don't know how much your bill is, but will $100 make the min. payment covered?
(skip the blanket thing)
Me: not sure
Me: about the min payment but 100 will be fine
Me: thanks
Her: i like it much better when we get along, instead of tension and fighting.
Me: I agree; this is hard on everyone. ttyl, I gotta go, I'm running late.

Puppy

Last edited by Puppy Dog Tails; 05/29/09 09:19 PM.
M
Mr Mom Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Tomorrow is D3 birthday party and I have been thinking about how I'm going to deal with it. I haven't seen her family other then MIL since this all happened. I know I need to be strong and hold my cool for the girls but part of me wants to tell her dirty little secret to her family and let them all know about OM. This is the only time i will get the chance. Tempting...

Me: 32
WAW:33
M:8
T:13
D:3,5
Bomb #1 om:4/6/09
Bomb #2 papers signed 4/26/09
P
P
Pray about it. If you're asked a direct question, take it as a sign and don't lie and answer the question truthfully. If you're not, then now is not the time.

Puppy

M
Mr Mom Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Well, went to the party and it went well. I kept my cool and didn't talk to WAW about anything other then the kids. I did however talk to her uncle who likes me and wants us to work it out. He said he knew what was going on and said the other family members knew also and didn't approve of it and want her to stop. He said that he hasn't talked to her and shes going to do what she wants so hes not going to step in her way. He made it clear that the OM will not be welcomed around his house. I think I might have screwed up though by telling him how I really feel because eventually it will get back to her.

H
H
That's so tough-when in laws say that they know but don't want to get involved. At least they will not make the OM welcome, that's extremely helpful. Family pressure does matter, imo.

Me 42
H 36
T 12/M 11
S 6
EA Bomb 4/24/09
M
Mr Mom Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted By: Hollygoheavy
That's so tough-when in laws say that they know but don't want to get involved. At least they will not make the OM welcome, that's extremely helpful. Family pressure does matter, imo.

Ya, when the say they don't want to pick sides but enable at the same time. That's the case for my sitch anyway. They know what she is doing is not right but yet they enable her to by watching the kids for her. I think that the women will welcome whomever she brings home but I know her uncle will not like him at his house.

M
Mr Mom Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Next week is our 8yr W anniversary. Not really looking forward to it. Its going to be tough day but I will have the kids to keep me busy and not thinking about it hopefully. I will not be looking at pictures! I will have the kids the entire weekend this week as she has "Plans" and cant take the kids. She asked me if I would take the kids on Friday and I said of course and then told her that I would be taking them on Sunday also because of the change in her plans last weekend. She agreed happily.

D
D
I am sure glad it is working out for her. How about next time saying you already have plans, sorry. Let her deal with single motherhood for awhile.

Burt

G
G
Quote:
Its amazing what love will make you do.

Not true. It's amazing what FEAR will make you do - it amazing how FEAR hijacks your powers of reason, causes you to lose your self respect and to supplicate to an adulterous wife.

Mr Mom, stand up for yourself my friend - your wife will respect you when you start respecting yourself and taking the control away from her. Gather some incontrovertible evidence of her affair and use it at the court hearing to make sure your kids aren't allowed to have anything to do with OM.

So sorry that you have to be here.

Me: 46
W: 46
T: 23
M: 20
DS12
DD11
DS5

W left: 01/28/08
Discovered OM: 02/26/08
W back for 9 days: 04/08
W returned 05/21/08
EA/PA - 01/08-07/09
W's MLC 2008-2014 (realised this much later)
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard