Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14
M
M
KK,

I give you credit for allowing that stuff to happen. My W's OM was 21 years older than her and I ripped into her for it. I told her that if she went after him that I would never let her see our Ds again. I told her I didn't want them near a "dirty" old man.

I think part of that shocked her into breaking up with him. Even though she felt he was the "love of her life". Yeah right!

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
F
fb2 Offline
F
Tks Kerry. With some quick internet searches I found that my W's current OM is 18 years older. And it looks like he's already capitalized on the money she got from the equity in my house and moved in with her even before the D is final. I want to run a background check on him because the guy called me once and threatened me and the kids are exposed but not sure how to go about it. I think these sorts of W's are not just gold diggers they are not a good role model for their kids and are putting their kids in danger.

P
P
Originally Posted By: fb2
-->

Kerry, Did you look into or do a background check on OM? I mean here's a stranger messing with your wife and your kids and your wife has shown poor judgement.

I absolutely did this. As a man, you have to protect your family.

http://www.intelius.com

is a good source.

Puppy

F
fb2 Offline
F
Thanks Puppy, I was looking at the website yesterday. Did it yield anything useful that you could not have found out otherwise?

M
Mr Mom Offline OP
OP Offline
M
wow, thanks everyone. I cant believe I didn't think of doing it. I wish I knew his last name. She has been protecting him and not telling me anything about him. I do have his cell # though on our bill. Wonder if I could find out from that.

Me: 32
WAW:33
M:8
T:13
D:3,5
Bomb #1 om:4/6/09
Bomb #2 papers signed 4/26/09
F
fb2 Offline
F
Yes, you can do a reverse search from ph# to name. I believe even cell numbers. If you know hist first and last name and the town/state then try Zabba Search (google it) to get an address. Once you get an address you can search county records for any property transactions. I was able to get a lot of info for free this way. The first thing is to get the right guy - First, Last, Middle initial - then you can correlate it with other info. If you can't get the name try to get a license plate#. But I agree with Puppy one has to take precautions when there are children involved - the court system is a joke.

S
S
Reverse phone number search is how I initially found out that my W was talking a lot with 2 different guys she met at the bars. I dont want to ever have that panic feeling ever again.

M
Mr Mom Offline OP
OP Offline
M
KK, I know that feeling your talking about and I'm sorry you had to go through that and hope you never have to again because it is truly a horrible feeling. I actually got sick right after I found them together and threw up in the car. I still get that gut wrenching feeling when I think about what they are doing together.

P
P
Originally Posted By: fb2
Thanks Puppy, I was looking at the website yesterday. Did it yield anything useful that you could not have found out otherwise?

Yes. Yielded home address of OM (turned out he still lived at home with his parents!). I also used it recently to reverse lookup a cellphone # that had been harassing my D20. Many reverse lookups are free, but some don't yield anything -- esp. cellphone #s. Intelius usually works for those.

Puppy

M
Mr Mom Offline OP
OP Offline
M
For some reason last night I thought it was a good idea to look at some old pictures that I hadn't seen in a long time. Big mistake. I think I should just take them out of the house so I'm not tempted again.

Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard