Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14
M
Mr Mom Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Tonight has been a rough night. I picked the girls up at my mothers after the WAS called and said she didn't want to see me after the the way we have be acting and was dropping off the kids at my mothers. On the way home the girls told me all about the OM's house and how they went there the night before. I just tried to change the subject so I didn't have to hear anymore. It was like twisting a knife that was driven into me since this all has happened. Made me sick to my stomach.

WAS told me that plans for D2's birthday party has changed and said she was busy next weekend and wants to do it this weekend instead and not at our house as we had planned but at her family's house instead. I caved and just said sure even though I had made plans as it is my day with the kids. She didn't seem to care at all though.

Me: 32
WAW:33
M:8
T:13
D:3,5
Bomb #1 om:4/6/09
Bomb #2 papers signed 4/26/09
P
P
Originally Posted By: Mr Mom
I caved and just said sure even though I had made plans as it is my day with the kids. She didn't seem to care at all though.

"How's that workin' out for ya???"

D
D
Originally Posted By: Puppy Dog Tails
I caved and just said sure even though I had made plans as it is my day with the kids. She didn't seem to care at all though.

"How's that workin' out for ya???"

No sh!t, a woman sure finds a little , say yes to everything, will always cave, , man very attractive.

I would never ever let that happen, in fact I would call her right now and say, you know what I am having this thing as I originally planned, you can do what you want on your time with them, but this is my time.

Good God man, FIND YOUR BALLS!

Burt

Last edited by dburt; 05/28/09 04:11 PM.
M
Mr Mom Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I know, I'm a weakling. How can I avoid these situations where I'm cornered and don't know what to say and just try and avoid conflict?

P
P
You DON'T avoid them. You CONFRONT them.

Confront your fears. Learn to "Do the Right Thing" instead of "Do What Doesn't Make Her Mad."

How?

Resolve to.

P
P
You DON'T avoid them. You CONFRONT them.

Confront your fears. Learn to "Do the Right Thing" instead of "Do What Doesn't Make Her Mad."

If "avoiding conflict" becomes your be-all/end-all, you will be lost before you start.

How?

Resolve to.

M
Mr Mom Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted By: dburt

No sh!t, a woman sure finds a little , say yes to everything, will always cave, , man very attractive.

I would never ever let that happen, in fact I would call her right now and say, you know what I am having this thing as I originally planned, you can do what you want on your time with them, but this is my time.

Good God man, FIND YOUR BALLS!

Burt

You really think I should, man that will piss her off seeing how she already went out and bought all the supplies.

M
Mr Mom Offline OP
OP Offline
M
She already told the kids to of course so I think It wouldn't be fare to the kids at this point.

P
P
She is CONFUSED!!!

WAS's should have to wear a big sign that says

***WARNING - CONFUSED WAS. CAUTION. I HAVE NO FING IDEA WHAT IM DOING. PLEASE STAND CLEAR!!!! SIDE EFFECTS MAY VARY!!!!***

She has no idea what is BEST for your FAMILY. If she did she wouldn't be WALKING AWAY. You NEED to READ HOLD ON TO YOUR NUTS. And figure out what YOURS are and HOLD to them.
She has YOU convinced that YOU are why she is doing this. DONT let her MANIPULATE AND CONTROL YOU anymore. She will be MAD but dont give a FLIP she is wanting OUT not YOU!!! Were NOT saying be MEAN. You just NEED to be "matter of fact". "I understand that you are upset but this is my time and I already made plans..." What about YOUR TIME YOUR SCHEDULE???
HOLD THE LINE!!!! SHE DOESNT RESPECT YOU!!!! YOU NOW NEED TO GAIN BACK THAT RESPECT BY STANDING UP TO HER!!!
I AGREE!!! CALL HER AND TELL HER THAT YOU ARE NOT CHANGING YOUR PLANS. THE CHILDREN NEED STABILITY!!!

Stand tough!!! PMA

S
S
On the way home the girls told me all about the OM's house and how they went there the night before. I just tried to change the subject so I didn't have to hear anymore. It was like twisting a knife that was driven into me since this all has happened. Made me sick to my stomach.

Seems like deja vu for me. My W had asked me before if it was OK to introduce the kids to OM. I told her absolutely not. It was several weeks later that I found out from the kids that she took them over to his house and was kissing in front of them. That crossed the line for me and I filed for a D and got a protective retraining order so as to keep the status quo of the kids living with me.

Sounds to me like she is not giving you much respect. It is up to you to become stronger and not be a push over.

Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard