Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
L
LG nm12 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Baggy! Now I'm giggling again... I hope you clear your cache every day! I'm assuming you're at work...

D
D
Well Baggy...go back to the page and enlarge the upper left hand screen for a peek at cat girl! You deserve to be stuck with this image now that I am!

DQ

L
LG nm12 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
OK, I just went back to look at the pictures again. Did you realize that they ROTATE? I am dying laughing. And, I took more than a nanosecond to check out catgirl... she is pretty hot!

Too darn funny.

B
B
She's too skinny for my personal tastes: give me a woman who is warm (body and personality), a little plump, and -very- curvaceous.....Oh, wait! I've got that!

-- B.

Man...I'm gonna get banned here...

Me 50, W 45, M for 26 yrs
S25, D23, S13, S10
20+ year SSM; recovery began Oct 2007
D
D
Never said she was my taste....just that I'm now stuck with the blonde boobs in my head here at my desk! Taste has nothing to do with it when you get a naked chick on your screen when you weren't expecting it. Dammit. Thanks again. Now I have to go wash my mind out with soap before Mr. DQ starts asking me why I'm distracted when I get home....

(just teasin' ya Baggy....)

DQ

B
B
Now that I've completely corrupted LG's thread....

One final note regarding this position discussion:

Obviously, every couple is going to have a different "anatomical match-up" during intercourse. So what works really well my wife and myself may not work you and your H. We've also noted that as we age, and especially as my wife experienced each additional childbirth, that things changed enough for us to have to make modifications to what "worked" for us previously and even go exploring for something new when an old position stopped working for either one of us. Don't be afraid to explore!

A healty sex-life should be a combination of the tried-and-true and the familiar with the occasional foray into the new or the exotic. My wife and I have about 3-4 familiar 'routines' that work well for us and that we can fall into easily now, but at least once every couple of weeks or so, I take us into 'experimental' territory either in my approach, location, or actions. Sometimes it works, and sometimes we end up laughing over the flop, but it's still fun and intimate. When it works well, it might even be placed in the 'routine' catagory for a bit, only to be displaced later on down the road when it gets old.

Yes, I know that when you are trying to recover an SSM, all of the above may sound like a pipe-dream. But you can get there, little by little. As DQ says, -communication- between partners about SEX (gasp!) and about what each person likes, doesn't like, or wants to potentially explore is essential. It may feel incredibly awkward for both of you in the beginning, but with a few months of practice, you'll be surprise at what either of you can bring up as a topic of discussion or just a quick question / comment.

Me 50, W 45, M for 26 yrs
S25, D23, S13, S10
20+ year SSM; recovery began Oct 2007
D
D
We have routines, too! Complete with double back tuck dismount, costumes, and music!

(sorry, couldn't resist)

DQ

S
S
Quote:
(and no, I don't do stick figures either -- that's Spellfire's department)

Ha! Just for you man...

Code:
   o~
  =| 
o--\-<

o
~o_<<\ 
     <

o
o-|-\
  ///\

Spellfire aka Mike

"Women do not like controlling men. They respect and are attracted to men who control themselves. They ultimately are repelled by men who allow themselves to be controlled." -S&A
S
S
Did I kill this thread with my stick figures?

What's up lately LG?

Spellfire aka Mike

"Women do not like controlling men. They respect and are attracted to men who control themselves. They ultimately are repelled by men who allow themselves to be controlled." -S&A
L
LG nm12 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Things are great! Starting a new thread because nothing should dilute the impact of the stick figure finale of this thread...

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard