Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 16 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 15 16
S
S
gForce made it big time - he has a baby on the way. And remember his WAW took it right up to the final day before deciding she really wanted to be with him.

K
Kalni Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Yeah, if I had his baby on the way, H would move to Africa to escape...

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
F
fb2 Offline
F
K, While I say prepare for the worst and hang tough please why give up? There are some positives and things under your control. If H is mucking around with the OW then I'd say kick his a&* (strict, enough?) And how is it possible to have H's baby, immaculate conception?

S
S
Originally Posted By: fb2
And how is it possible to have H's baby, immaculate conception?

Ouzo

A
A
Hey K..perhaps I am the only one making it.. yes, on the face of it.. but my ex just told me.. I am a crazy person, I am mental, seriously.. His mate he shares a house with (I never met him before) shocked me.. he said.. have you noticed how he is happy ONLY when he has a drink in his hand? The rest of the time, he is very unhappy.. and it struck me.. he is right, I am trying to win back a man who is borderline alchoholic (?) and suicidally depressed almost (?). But yes.. perhaps I am that 1 in 10. I am sorry about H....

Thinking of you and wishing I was in Athens right now !!!!!

xxx

S
S
what is a yard arm ? I don't think I have one. \:\)

M 19 years, MC for 8 months, DB'd for 8 months
4 kids; 18, 15, 14, & 10
I was never meant to be a doormat. It took me years of therapy to become assertive enough to stop his abuse.
K
Kalni Offline OP
OP Offline
K
My BGF is coming with her kids and we are going to the sea. We will first make wreaths (thanks naej) and then eat at a little seaside taverna.

I am ok today. Yesterday I was too worried, had a chat with Casanova and felt better (thanks John).

H said something "I am calling you to see what we are doing" I said i am taking the kids out and he said "I will call you to see if you are" as if he questioned that. I replied "no need to call, I have made plans and you is working anyway later, I am not keeping the kids in the house such a lovely day". He said OK.

I dont know what a yard arm is either...

And since I am a Maria anything is possible guys, no? About the immaculate conception.... \:\)

Anyway, talk to you all later, have a good Friday.
K

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
Hi M, good to have plans.
A yardarm, nautical expression to do with masts and shadows but quick explanation is
it's time for a drink (happy hour) somewhere in the world.
A rubbish explanation really but hope you get my drift.

Happy May Day.

A
A
He's working?? On May Day? (its a holiday here too, for some, maybe Monday? A bank holiday). So theres no way he could join you, even if he felt like doing so?? Even to spend time with teh kids? Gosh, yet again he is missing out in life.. on time with a partner and especially his children, because he has to WORK on a public holiday. He wont get this time back with them, ever, and they wont thank him for it when they are older. Does he not see that? No.. anymore than my ex cant see that all he is doing is making himself miserable, NOT being fair to Helen and not being fair to me either, but they just keep on keepong on.. in their well worn groove hey, not able to man up and do something different.

Hope you have a brilliant day.. ahh.. a day at the sea and a Tavena in Greece.. sounds like heaven to me, a perfect day out. I would sit in the shade and eat myself silly...

Me:40! H:37 Together: 12yrs
IDLY & left 11/07 ADs 03/08 OW 8/08
Reconciled 05/09 now married!
my thread
F
F
Having filed, it is sometimes difficult not to come across as 'misery loves company'. However, I DO take issue with people who will either sit around and take the abuse of a WAS or with 'standers' that throw everything in G-d's lap and take a laissez-faire approach. G-d will give you the strength but YOU must HELP and do your OWN WORK.

I agree with an older post of KerryK's. If you are sure that your spouse is not having an affair..is home with you...and is just out in MLC lalaland, then I DO think that one should continue the efforts to save the marriage. HOWEVER, it behooves the LBS'er to totally get moving with their life and stay on track and keep out of their cesspool. THAT...is a VERY DIFFICULT job but not impossible. You cannot save your marriage by CHANGING THEM nor can you save it by changing YOU per se (of course it helps). THEY have to decide that they want to save it and THAT you have no control over with MLC.

I think a line is crossed when the WAS/MLC'er simply becomes a parasite or leach and your life can be wasted away in limbo...in denial. Growth should give you clarity. Otherwise, you get stuck...forever....posting the day to day banalities of a life stuck in nowhere.

FIB

Me 55; XW 47; 2 kids (S13, D11)
Bomb 05/19/06 Original thread http://tinyurl.com/yg2ou2t
Last anniversary 04/25/10, Divorced 5/12/10
Page 6 of 16 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 15 16

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard