Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15
F
OP Offline
F
I have been open and honest here from the beginning. This is who she is...just an angry little girl in a woman's body. You're right BM..in the letter...she states she agrees my son needs therapy but in the same letter states I don't know what I am talking about.

I am curious to see if the VS short shorts get shelved.

FIB

Me 55; XW 47; 2 kids (S13, D11)
Bomb 05/19/06 Original thread http://tinyurl.com/yg2ou2t
Last anniversary 04/25/10, Divorced 5/12/10
F
OP Offline
F
Thanks 25..and Kerry..and Frank.

Jointure. Her mother is English prof at a big local HS. I think SHE is the one writing the letters. My MIL....the letter writer...and, my FIL, the threatener of police and sue-er in court (or should I say sewer). Great in-laws.......

FIB

D
D
The more you tell us, the stronger I feel that you are going to better off when this is over. Her parents sound like real peaches.

Hang in there, my friend.

S
S
Originally Posted By: faithisbelieving
I am curious to see if the VS short shorts get shelved.

Well if they dont get shelved, I hope you dont retaliate by wearing the same...
http://www.allfunnypictures.com/images2/shortshorts.jpg

S
S
You know FIB, carrie called the GAL here so much that our bill went through the roof. I told the GAL that I wasn't the one calling her so she could bill Carrie for all that nonsense. Our GAL told her to cease and desist as well. Yikes a parallel........

That letter was absurd, it did give me my first smile of the night though.

I agree with whoever said take a picture by the way. I would just take out my camera phone and take a photo if she keeps wearing that crap around the kids.

Then later, there are always roadside billboards....just saying

Ian

M- 48
XW- mentally 17
KIDS- 3- S19, D23, D28
Married- 17 years
Divorce final- 10/16/09

well it's not a legal word I've run into....I think she means juncture and ....something else??

Anyhow, you're fine on this...but too bad about the in laws....especially for them. Seriously, I feel sorry for them.

(( j ))

M: 57 H: 60
M: 35 yrs
S30,D28,D19
H off to Alaska 2006
Recon 7/07- 8/08
*2016*
X = "ALASKA 2.0"
GROUND HOG DAY
I File D 10/16
OW
DIV 2/26/2018
X marries OW 5/2016

= CLOSURE 4 ME
Embrace the Change
I kind of prefer FIB wearing something very VS and us getting pics of THAT....

just for comparison purposes folks!! Geez, I just want to HELP.... ;\)

((( j )))

M: 57 H: 60
M: 35 yrs
S30,D28,D19
H off to Alaska 2006
Recon 7/07- 8/08
*2016*
X = "ALASKA 2.0"
GROUND HOG DAY
I File D 10/16
OW
DIV 2/26/2018
X marries OW 5/2016

= CLOSURE 4 ME
Embrace the Change
F
OP Offline
F
KerryK...all I can say is...lol...BARF. LOLOL.

Anyway...I look better in a kilt. LOL.

I HOPE...I am submitting the LAST documentation that I need. They want some credit card statements from 2007 and my 1999 tax return. We lived in our house about a year before tying the knot. The appraiser said that this would give me a big credit. Interestingly....the 1999 return was missing. S'OK...my CPA had a copy.

All around me..it is tough to hear constant reminders about people who have achieved a great marriage:
-the affair I went to this weekend (a bar mitzvah)....the parents
-listening to the radio on the way to work today..men asked to phone in about whether they enjoy cuddling and must it always segue into something more. Many men called in that they enjoy just cuddling with their wives.
-having to do things that exhibit divorce, eg., having to discuss methods for co participation with cub scout achievements when the STBXW keeps the cub book in her car

It's a path to travel. As I look back, I am sorry that I didn't file sooner. I should have filed after I discovered her tryst in the backseat of the car in Dec '06. I have really great weeks and I have days that I have to put one foot in front of the other and keep going.

When I was a boy/young man..and...if I had a breakup with someone, my mother used to say to me: "try and get over it. There is nothing deader than a dead romance." When I found DB/DR, I believed that I could thwart that old saying...that I could beat the devil.

I think mom was right. Don't kids always know better than their parents? LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

FIB

F
OP Offline
F
Heading the way of Jeff223, DonH, AV8R, Kman, SOTS, ISLH, ......

Prepping

J
J
FIB,

You done your damndest.

And in the end, that's all you could do.

But don't regret your choices made. The term 'False Hope' is only cynicism in the face of failure. I am glad that you didn't file back in 07, because the lessons you have learned in DB is going to make your next relationship one of amazing achievments.

Your wife, is mentally f-ed in the head. Beyond the standard MLC, her parents have crafted her into this person as well. I am basing this on what you wrote about them...cunning coniving and underhanded...sorry that they are the worst of humanity FIB.

But despite all of that they couldn't stain the best of humanity...you my friend. BTW Alaska is still cold and full of snow as I write this.

I have one thing to say to you, a whap with a stick if not a 2x4.

Quote:

-having to do things that exhibit divorce, eg., having to discuss methods for co participation with cub scout achievements when the STBXW keeps the cub book in her car

You make it sound like obtaining another book is like trying to purchase a Gutenberg Bible...

Every Scout HQ...which you can find your local one by contacting the Den Leader....or even Google...sells that book as well as badges and all the scout uniform and gear. Christian stores also have the scouting stuff, just at slightly higher prices...I think they added the tithe on it. : )

Stop complianing about the book, and get him a new one...I guess your going to say...but the signatures are in the other one...well I guess there is no other way...its hopeless....wait a second! Maybe you could just use the new one and sign off on all the stuff you know he knows in the new one! That might work....

Geez.. ; )

Good on you FIB. Take care my friend.

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B. - Jack3Beans

Listen without defending; Speak without offending - FaithinAK

TRUST THE PROCESS - Cadet

Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard