Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 24 of 30 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 29 30
DB Coach
DB Coach
Hello Poet,
Please do not think I am ignoring!

I admit that as I viewed your last posts, I am not sure I picked up your request for a response. My apologies if I missed that.

So, please clarify me how I can best help, OK?

Thanks Poet!

Laurie,
Divorce Busting Coach
Contact The Divorce Busting Center at 303-444-7004 or 800-664-2435 if you would like to schedule a telephone consultation with a DB Coach - or email virginia@divorcebusting.com for info.
DB Coach
DB Coach
Yes, Iceland - in an igloo! (OK, I know Iceland is green. )

Let me know if you need ideas for your list and I will get creative with you! Working with a list (or just one item on the list) can offer a sense (and real steps) toward "moving forward" with your goals. It is also a great way to keep track and to look back on your progress!

Getting warmer soon hugs,

Laurie,
Divorce Busting Coach
Contact The Divorce Busting Center at 303-444-7004 or 800-664-2435 if you would like to schedule a telephone consultation with a DB Coach - or email virginia@divorcebusting.com for info.
J
J
STILL PONDERING

Today's Thots:

1.) Work is going well
2.) a lot of things going on right now that stress me
a.) feel tired
b.) need to make appt. to see all dr.s from head to toe

3.) I saw friend, E, at lunch
a.) I told her that I didn't hear from R to get together
b.) She responded with a myriad of gossip stories (one of which was something about A & his friend, M. \:\( She told me that she heard they are spending a lot of time together.
c.) truth or not, my stomach turned but I had a smile on my face. rrrrrrrrrrr

4.) I can't help but review my actions and words that last time I saw him or the time before.
a.) did I say too much?
b.) did I make a silly remark?
c.) did I make a silly grin?
d.) was I too serious, too silly?
e.) should I have worn a dress instead of black jeans?
f.) did I do the wrong thing by trying to mirror him?
g.) is he truly busy?
h.) did E talk to him about me? hmmmmm? I don't trust anyone.
i.) is M getting to him?

I can't help this...they are just my thoughts.

5.) I miss him. I was reading that many times the way that men sort out their feelings is by distancing. I don't understand this.

jojo
S
S
You need to read :How to Improve Your Marriage Without Talking About It. You will understand number 5 on your list.

J
J
Hi SLH: You are awesome! \:\)

Thanks for the book tip! I love books...I have too many of them. After A left, I surrounded myself with books. I think they were my best friends.

I'm going to get the book you advised me to get. I understand, intelligently, why men distant (if he is distancing), but emotional, touchy-feely side, doesn't like it (hates it!)

I hope that your little one is doing well and the sun is shining in beautiful Florida. We, in the Boston area, are very happy that the snow is melting and it is warm directly in the sun. Pretty soon, the forcythias will be blooming. I look forward to 'grill' season with my friends.

Again, thanks for checking in and thanks for the tip.

Big hug!

jojo
J
J
You're so cute! \:\)

Hmmmm? listing...

1.) I want to buy some outfits
a.) dresses & high heals

2.) Make appointment to get hair done
a.) growing it

3.) Get car washed
b.) vacuum inside

4.) Get nails done, again.

5.) Do crafting.
a.) need some supplies

6.) Don't feel sorry for myself!!!

I have the weekend off...None of number 6...so I can do 1-5.
Ready, Set, Gooooooo \:\)

Big Snow Melting, Warm in the Sun Hugs!!!

jojo
J
J
Hi SLH! I ordered the book on amazon...plus, I ordered the five languages of love ... couldn't help it ... books, books, books \:\)

jojo
J
J
Hi...

1.) didn't eat very well today...
2.) feel a sense of loss of power
3.) dry cleaning guy came to house this morning to get curtains and clothes to clean off the soot
4.) buying a new furnace next week $$$
5.) no sign of A...3 weeks tomorrow \:\(
6.) friend, E, invited me to dinner tomorrow night with other couples
a.) she said that they all like me (big whoop)
7.) helped my parents a little today
8.) did rest of laundry
9.) looking for a dress or skirt outfit tomorrow
10.) will call A to say 'hi' about next Tuesday(ish)
11.) miss him a whole bunch a lotta
12.) the books are making me anxious to see A
13.) feeling helpless (can't help it!)
a.) praying a lot

jojo
J
J
I guess I have to say that I don't really feel better. I really thought that A would have missed me by now. I really thought that M was on my side, but she sabotaged everything. I believed her. Maybe she found out that I visited A. I don't know.

I think that something happened. He was calling me at least every three weeks. What happened? Is he that busy? My mother even said that she thought he would be missing me and wanting to be with me by now, also.

This isn't working.

It's been a year since he first called me, and there really hasn't been too much movement. I just have to stop kidding myself. I have shown him over and over again, but that isn't good enough. I have prayed and prayed and prayed. I have worked on myself. I have taken it slow. I 'have' made mistakes along the way ... which I regret ... but this feeling of always missing him is too much for me.

I have no one who can help me connect with him. The one I thought would help me only wanted him for herself. She was always jealous of me. I never had anyone on my side from the first day that he left. When he left, I only had M. My whole family of friends left me, too. Not only did my husband leave me, but so did everyone of my friends. And it turned out that M used me to get A back and stabbed me in the back.

There are no more 'maybes' for me. There aren't anymore dbing ideas that will work for me. I don't even think God is there for me anymore.

I don't feel very good to say the least.

I'm sorry everyone. I don't feel any hope.

jojo
P
P
Good Morning jojo,

I'm sorry I have not been in touch with you lately. I've have so much of my own "stuff" to deal with that I've neglected you. I just read your last post. I am so sorry this isn't working for you. I can't really help you save your marriage, but there is still hope. There is ALWAYS hope. There has to be, otherwise we (you and I and SLH and Laurie) wouldn't still be on this thread. Don't you believe that? It's true. Somebody in the DB warehouse has to believe that something is working here right?

Anyway, I do have stuff to share with you about me and maybe it'll help.

I will type and be back soon.
poet

Page 24 of 30 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 29 30

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard