Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 17 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 16 17
J
JCJ Offline
J
Hey Al

Sorry, I have been away. Belated birthday wishes!!!!

You are sounding so much more positive. I wonder why the WAS always moans at us too - my h does whenever he sees me. Who knows?! Maybe it is part of the alien species that took them over \:\)

Jxx

M- May 2006
D - Aug 2010
Now travelling the world
S
S
Okay, Al--

What is a spirit guide? Is mine the same as yours or does it change by day and year? Just curious as i LOVE LOVE LOVE swans and DH bought them for me often. S a matter of fact, D17 bought me some crystal swans from her dad for our anniversary. She wanted me to have some memory and told me she knew he would have bought them if he was thinking right.

Have a wonderful day!

Living God's blessings with grace and dignity~
SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

A
OP Offline
A
Hey .. well, my birthday is today and for the 10th the spirit guide on Kajama.com was a swan!

Had a nice lunch and then Cher texted me to say G mentioned to my ex its my bd today and he said he knew.. and he has apparently sent me a card and present !!! I wonder what he sent me and why he did that? Guess I will find out the answer to one of those questions later when I get home and maybe G will say something about his motives later, when I see him and Cher for dinner tonight.

A
OP Offline
A
...so the pressie was lovely, very thoughtful... the biography by that Alex James from Blur, that I wanted ages ago.. in fact, he knew I wanted it Oct 07.. and then we split up after that of course..! So funny he would buy it for me now all this time later and 'know' noone else would have, but he is probs the only one close enough to me to know I love reading rock biographies. He also copied some interesting music onto cds for me and sent me a card (with a joke about a couple out for dinner at a posh restaurant! wierd) so...I'm pretty touched!! It was nice of him hey? and more than I was expecting. Wow. God knows.

Seeing Cher and G tonight, so guess I wont be able to help myself and as long as its not too awkward, will probably ask G WTF the present was all about and whats going on with Helen. He will tell me.

M
M
((((((((Ali)))))))))))

Happy Birthday!!!! Have wonderful evening with Cheri and G.

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

A
OP Offline
A
thanks, I will! No comment on the pressie ?? Well.. I had a premonition today!! I dreamt that ex sent G an email and he sent it to Cher, who forwarded it to me and I came here and posted and said, poor ex, having his confidence betrayed in that way! but lucky me that they are keeping me informed. Well, thats exactly what happened! And wow! But, not sure how I feel about it? Positive? or not so positive???

Cher said that my ex sent G an email saying:

"bet you'll have a good time tonight, kinda wish i was there (between you and me..)"

Then she asked G to invite him along and he replied:

"can't mate - wouldn't be right (unfortunately!)."

Thoughts anyone !!!!!!!!!???????

M
M
Well, he's right isn't he? It wouldn't be right. Not since he's still with Helen. He would have to break things off with her first before he were to meet up with you again. Would you want him to be 'cheating' on her with you? That certainly wouldn't be right, right?

The present? It was very thoughtful of him. Almost like he realized in the haze of his fog that it was something you liked, even though it was something you pointed out to him pre-bomb. Almost like the ensuing 18 months hadn't happened! Blip - oh yeah, Al really would love this book. Didn't she just tell me that last week? - blip.

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

A
OP Offline
A
Thats exactly how my Mum read it Mish! Like the intervening months hadnt happened! Ditto the music.. yonks ago I told him I was enjoying some Rage Against the Machine, but I only had a few tracks (yonks ago) and he has sent me the album !! Hows that for a memory on both counts. Clearly put thought into it.

No, it wouldnt be right, he is a man of integrity.. thats why he walked out when he fancied her I think, he wouldnt have an A, so he left me. Thats why he wouldnt see me when he started dating her.. and it still wouldnt tbe right, but then.. he adds on the end "unfortunately !" so he is REGRETFULL that its not right and he cant come. I just dont get why he is STILL putting her first, eventhough he has supposedly made the decision to break up with her !??? Perhaps he has changed his mind again. Guess I will have to quiz BMF later, although whatever I say will get back to ex.. BMF is clearly totally indiscreet !!

M
M
Hey ((Ali)), HaPpY bIrThDaY!!!!! Hope you do something fun!! \:\)

Me39, XH45
Kids 3 dogs, 2 cats
Divorced 6/4/09
Tricky thing is not how you live, but how you live with yourself. (POTC)
K
K
Didn't he have to wait until after that job that he might have to work with her on? I think it was great about the present. I know what it is like to get a present when they aren't focusing on you!! Sounds like your birthday is going well.

Have a lovely evening.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
Page 8 of 17 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 16 17

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard