Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 17 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 16 17
V
V
(((((Ali)))))

Great news on the flat! I hope that goes smoothly!

Lisa said...... Newquay!

A
OP Offline
A
Hey Jeff.. yes, it might not pass though! eek. Fingers crossed it does.

Hey Lisa! Ha, Newquay is a sh*thole! Thats where BMF lives, Cher hates going out there as she runs into his ex's! She is insisting we go out tommorow, either a nice fish restaurant or some comedy (cant find any, this is sticksville!), so thats sweet of her. Natch is "naturally", natch! Yes, I know my ex is not emotionally connected to her, but its still wierd to get such a moaney, self involved email to the woman you cruelly dumped 15 months ago with no explanation, the night before her birthday! But, I had a brilliant night at Tang Soo Do.. me and GLM still studiously avoiding each other, but by god he is gorgeous. Ohh.. the sweat glistening on his chest rug and his pyjama outfity thingy sticking to him... ok.. STOP THAT !!!! hahaha

Hey Cyrena.. thankyou SO MUCH for your post. I felt a bit odd earlier but it is very helpful the way you calmly explain it, you are always the voice of reason! I agree it would take a long time to truly fix it, it took a year of talking after my EA to fix that (I realised yesterday I have already succesfully done piecing!), but mainly, we focused on the now, but also made plans and bought a house.. so I know how it works.. whther he is capable of admitting his guilt and what he did, as I had to.. and then facing all my questions and be able to provide reassurances endlessly, as I did then.. who knows. Wait and see if he dumps Helen first!

Thanks for noticing I am doing better and more self contained. detached.. I think so too. Time heals us all in the end hey! And GLM's hairy chest helps.. ;\)

M
M
I read all of your posts Ali, I just don't have anything helpful to say so I just drop a note now and then so you'll know I'm alive! \:\)

I wanted to commend you on finding a vision for your final project! That's brilliant! You will post pics in the alt right? Can we see the progression of the work? I'd love to see the creative process you go through. I don't have an artistic bone in my body but I love art! All kinds!

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

K
K
Happy Birthday!! I know early for the US but just right for the UK! Have an awesome day just because it is YOUR day and because of what anyone else may or may not do.

hugs,

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
[quote=Kalni]Sorry Al, about the job. Maybe you should move here and teach English, you would be making 50 euros/hour, if you worked 4 hours per day that is 200 euros multiply by 20 days (minimum) that's 4000 Euros.... You would spend 2000 euros on house etc and the rest could be to pay out your loan... That's an idea!!

About BF: you know what I think. As long as you dont get lost in cheeseless tunnels and your instict says things will happen, then... keep on keeping on!
Love
K

sorry to hijack, but how do we get those jobs overseas??? I'm there! Seriously.
(( j ))

I'll post more on your sitch--but am happy about poor helen...so sad...NOT!!
[/quo
te]

Last edited by 25yearsmlc; 03/10/09 01:38 AM.

M: 57 H: 60
M: 35 yrs
S30,D28,D19
H off to Alaska 2006
Recon 7/07- 8/08
*2016*
X = "ALASKA 2.0"
GROUND HOG DAY
I File D 10/16
OW
DIV 2/26/2018
X marries OW 5/2016

= CLOSURE 4 ME
Embrace the Change
W
W2G Offline
W
Happy Birthday Ali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you do go out for fish with Cher and have a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thinking of you and hoping you feel special!

Hugs,
W2G

Me 34/H 32
D 3

Previous Thread
S
S
Happy Birthday to my fellow Piscean!

Enjoy it to the fullest. I had a wonderful day on Sunday celebrating mine.

Living God's blessings with grace and dignity~
SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

K
K
Happy Birthday mate!!!
Smile and make it a good one...
Love ya
M

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
G
G
Ali - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Hope you have a fabulous day!

Best - GFI

A
OP Offline
A
Hi everyone! Thanks for my birthday wishes!!! Feeling ok today.. I have been reading my birthday stars and apparently my spirit guide for this year is the swan !! I like that...It promises big things creatively too, and I do have a tonne of college work to do !! and yes, I will post pics of my degree show Mish, once its up in May.

I feel excited! Its a full moon. My ex's message was more honest and v down yesterday.. I feel a bit stronger, like I can 'slay the beast'... so I may well just phone him soon and I feel calmer anout that, as I can see in fact, he is an old friend and he is in a bad way and I can be compassionate and phone and say hi, with no expectations. I have been there for so many people over recent months, it almost feels normal that he could lean on me abouyt how crap his life is, since being with Helen!! Funny hey.

J.. yes, I also feel sorry for her.. she thinks she has a boyfriend and instead, she has a shell of a man who is full of self-pity and loathing, regrets, guilt, unhappines and who emails his ex every few days!!! (bet she has no idea). I knew it wouldnt last with them, back in Aug 07 when I was suspicious of her name, he told me he had to train her on some software and he said she was a bit annoying and didnt 'get it' and just wasnt that bright and he said, you'd have got it straight away Al... yep! WOnder why he bothered dating her then !? I guess the answer to that question is in his low self esteem, or his ego.. or his pants.

I do wonder if he's going to bother to wish me happy birthday and I bet his R is on VERY shaky ground now. Cher, a Leo, nearly split with G over hte past couple of days, sadly, but things are coming to a head for them too. Things are coming to a head for lots of people (my sister too, who is also a Leo).

Page 7 of 17 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard