Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17
A
OP Offline
A
Ohh.. locked my thread...Says he had an MLC!

So the lastest news, Friday was...
Quote:
my ex did go out last Saturday with BMF G, but asked to have the keys to go back to G's as he felt so low. I dont know when the next bit came out, but turns out my ex is very unhappy.

He told G that he wants to split up with Helen. (yay! He's finally actually said it!)

But the problem is, my ex has been asked to tender for a contract which would mean he has to work closely with her for 6 weeks (they work for partner organisations, 10 mins apart). He wants to break up with her, according to G, but he is thinking of the hell Helen will put him through if he finishes with her during this project (and apparently she really will) which is why Cher thinks he isn't a happy bunny.

I checked with her and yes, he actually said that the problem was he had to apply for the contract, but he wants to break up with her. He doesnt know if his tender won or not yet. I think it will though, as they are partners. They havent worked that closely, as far as I know, since they did 2 weeks site work June 07 (when all of this started!!!)

So.. vindicated!!!

So now.. he's got to the point of feeling 'done' with her, I cant see how their R will recover from that point, so it must be only a matter of time now. I think it will end acrimoniously.

I told someone a funny story earlier, about how I once did a dance around the room and got a flower, which I pressed in a book and still have in my Grandads loft. Has really made me smile. Makes me wonder on the nature of my ex's and Helens R, if they ever had any moments of joy and bliss and love like that, but I doubt it. I bet the whole thing has been a giant mistake for him and I wonder just how foolish and depressed he is feeling? Hmm.. and all this, just as Venus is about to go into reverse for 7 weeks. And he has said that he cant split with her until after the 6 weeks is up.. and I wouldnt be surprised if the work was starting imminently, as thats the nature of the work they do, it will be something strating in a week or two no doubt. So, wierd timing! Think my prediction of late May at least is looking likely..

I am worried about this Full Moon coming up, exact conjunct a reversing Saturn and opposite Uranus, on my Sun and slap bang on my birthday 10th March. Eek. Not sure what that Full Moon is going to bring... as full moons 'illuminate' things that have been hidden, unseen and air things, bringing them to fruition/culmination.

Me:40! H:37 Together: 12yrs
IDLY & left 11/07 ADs 03/08 OW 8/08
Reconciled 05/09 now married!
my thread
M
M
Glad you have gotten some news.

Keep being his friend.

What I meant with my post on your last thread was, contact him like you would any other friend.

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
A
OP Offline
A
Ahh.. thanks Michelle! I see.. well, I do have to email him about that boiler certificate, so I could so that I guess and say hope he had a good weekend (ha, never said that before!)

And thanks GFI for your kind words and Rob too, for saying keep going! I dont think we have had that much of a gap since mid Jan, I think its been no more than a week? I havent heard from him since last Tuesday though. I now know he was very down last weekend, but his emails on Mon and Tues didnt convey that at all!

Still wish I could hear his voice though, its been so loooooonnnnnggg!

P
P
Ali
that is hopeful that x isnt happy with OW
hopefully they will break up
then there amy be a possibility for a new conection
one never knows here what will happen
Hope it goes your way
peace

married 14 years
H 42
bomb 2/07 IDLYA
D final 3 /09
M ow D ow
R
R
Ali,

I'm convinced you have the patience to wait this one out, so just stay the course, be his loving friend, do your own thing, and settle in for a long winter.

He's coming around and the demise of his R w/Helen will happen "soon." The only question is "how long is soon?"

RTL

M:38; D: 6
Divorce Final: 10/6/08

A
OP Offline
A
Hi kids! Thanks for sticking with me.. yes, this sitch is slower than narcoleptic snail racing...

I learnt how to do a one inch Bruce Lee punch at Tang soo do tonight, it was great.. except the person I practised on didnt feel a thing.. oh dear! I spend alot of the class either laughing, or making other people laugh, including the instructor, so I dont think I quite have the right respectful attitude..haha. I'm testing for my yellow belt on the 15th though.. woohoo! if I can remember the moves...

So today I got a little bit excited as he passed another little 'test' in my head.. he emailed me, for no reason! And he did a remarkable thing (for him), he set up a new password for me on that credit card (I didnt ask him to) - which is amazing, after not even realising he was paying it for 15 months, ha. But also, it felt like a kind of 'excuse' to email me. But he was chatty and jokey and asking questions and SOOO trying to make a good impression. What the hell is wrong with him!? Why doesnt he just come here and put his arms around me and we will be 90% there?? (ha, I'm easlly pleased... hey K !!! lol).

So I wrote back, longer, funnier (natch) and he wrote back to me again! He was pretty funny too, so, clearly trying to match me! and this is all very lovely and I'm not complaining, AT ALL.. but WTF does he want !?

Then I got approved for a massive loan by my bank, to consolidate all my debts, as they say in the slimey ads, so I was really relieved (no idea how I'm gonna pay it though!) Also met a good friend for lunch, so today was a good day all round.

V
V
((((((Ali))))))

I think that this is a great time for you to go really slowly! Remember the little hedgehog? \:\)

A
OP Offline
A
Jeff, my main man, you're back! Hmmm.. I do remember, but I thikn he may have advanced from incredibly shy abd anxious hedgehog, to possibly a vole, or maybe even a stoat.. but definetly not yet a brave badger.

So, emailed him back this morning in our polite, friendly, funny game of witty typing tennis. This is like some kind of Victorian courtship, by letter, updated for the 21st century... I suppose we are building the contact back up and mending fences here and I am still a bit nervous about speaking to him (as I am sure he is of me).. but perhaps he is gradually building up his comfort levels?

Still cant believed I got that massive bank loan, I suppose that Venus in my 2nd house of money had to be good for something! Goes into reverse on Friday for 7 weeks.. hmm... wonder if he won that contract??

A
OP Offline
A
... I just lost my job !!!!! Oh f-it. My student says she doesnt need a notetaker anymore (the other doesnt either as he is now doing drawing classes) so I am back to no wages !!!!

K
K
Sorry Al, about the job. Maybe you should move here and teach English, you would be making 50 euros/hour, if you worked 4 hours per day that is 200 euros multiply by 20 days (minimum) that's 4000 Euros.... You would spend 2000 euros on house etc and the rest could be to pay out your loan... That's an idea!!

About BF: you know what I think. As long as you dont get lost in cheeseless tunnels and your instict says things will happen, then... keep on keeping on!
Love
K

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard