Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14
L
OP Offline
L
Puppy,

Advising her? "Advising" is maybe the wrong word! \:D

She has a couple friends feeding her with stuff. One is clueless. The other is d', no k's and any xH that just wanted to get the hell away so left her with everything. Her L just does what she wants. The mediator has been a breath of fresh air.

BTW - stayed at my house last night (just wanted to close that loop).

LIS

M45
WW 43
D17/S14/D11

ILYB Jan 08
PA Conf Feb 08
OMW / OM contacted
S Jan / 09

No one ever has, or ever will, escape the consequences of their actions.
K
K
In Canada don't you have to be separated for a year before you can get divorced? So this is all preliminary and she can see what it would be like before she follows through? Correct me if I am wrong. Keep hanging in there.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
L
OP Offline
L
(((kat)))

You are right. If I wanted to end this cr@p, I could instantly because of adultery. However, for W, we have to be separated for a year.

LIS

M45
WW 43
D17/S14/D11

ILYB Jan 08
PA Conf Feb 08
OMW / OM contacted
S Jan / 09

T
T
{{{Lost}}} It's crazy all the things that we can bog down about, like your wife not wanting to you to stay there when they aren't there and you normally stay there anyway..CRAZY!! I hate you are having to deal with this day in and day out..

Like I tell my friends, it feels like I'm living in a bad soap opera sometimes LOLOL!! You are handling things so well, all things considered, and I hope you have a GREAT week \:\)

Tawnya

Me:39
H:40
D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

L
OP Offline
L
(((Tawnya)))

Thanks. I have actually taken a trip to visit great friends (the ones W came to visit in June). It has been great so far and i have only been here a few hours.

We all will survive and flourish in this - some day!

LIS

M45
WW 43
D17/S14/D11

ILYB Jan 08
PA Conf Feb 08
OMW / OM contacted
S Jan / 09

H
H
Randy,

Popping in to check on ya'. I've been a bit AWOL myself.
Have fun, dude.

Hey, I'm looking forward to the day that I can get "advised", too.

Me 47, WW 38
SS18, D15, D10

Good Bye Girl. No longer SAYING she's moving out. GBG moved out 8-1-08

"I have now decided to enjoy life instead of figure it out."

T
T
{{{Lost}}} Hooray..I'm so glad you are doing something fun for YOU..yeah!!! Have a wonderful time..how long are you staying?

Yes..we will survive and flourish..tho..you know what..you are already flourishing..don't sell yourself short on that one!!

Tawnya

D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

L
OP Offline
L
Hey all. I have become a "non-regular" here it seems. It is Sunday and I am on day 4 of 4 with my kids in my house... boy that sounds so bizarre to me.

My time visiting friends was GREAT. Nice to be away. Kept busy and worried about me and me alone (yes I was being selfish). Friends made sure I had a good time.

Then home for 4 days with my kids and it has been great. \:\) We have done little things on a whim (water sliding at a local hotel for example). Have had good meal times (I can actually cook too!!! Well, ok mainly on the bbg, but what the heck!).

No real update on the sitch. By non-action, it appears that W decided that leaving me the newer, larger vehicle when with our kids was not a good idea. Actually came into play with the water sliding as two of my kids had 2 friends each so had to make a couple trips (D16 went to a movie with friends and didn't come with us so she couldn't help with driving). I am contemplating sending W an e-mail (I know talking is better BUT after the last mediation session where the "PitBull" came out, not a good idea at this point IMO) about some banking stuff. AS WELL, would say that since she has decided to retain possession of the newer vehicle that is in my name and that I am currently paying for 100%, she should provide me with her bank account # so the monthly lease payments can come from there - and I will copy my L on that (I will check with him first if it makes sense to send). Anyway, a thought for now.

Heard from a friend that one of D16's best friends has commented that it is so much more relaxed at the house when I am here with our kids than what it is when W is here. That was good to hear, especially from a 16 year old.

Anyway, now that "routine" as it is is established, I Will try to be here a little more often, and I will try to keep up with others.

Good luck to all! Take care.

LIS

M45
WW 43
D17/S14/D11

ILYB Jan 08
PA Conf Feb 08
OMW / OM contacted
S Jan / 09

T
T
{{{Lost}}}} You know what..I am learning that being a bit selfish sometimes is okay..it's a tough thing to figure out..but absolutely true and necessary sometimes!!

OK..cooking on the grill totally counts as cooking..it's funny that's one thing I was never really good at..so I guess I'm gonna have to learn LOL!

That is good that even a 16 yo notices..and it sounds like you are doing well adjusting to your new way of life my friend!!

I'm so glad you checked in \:\)

Tawnya

D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

K
K
Quote:
I am contemplating sending W an e-mail (I know talking is better BUT after the last mediation session where the "PitBull" came out, not a good idea at this point IMO) about some banking stuff. AS WELL, would say that since she has decided to retain possession of the newer vehicle that is in my name and that I am currently paying for 100%, she should provide me with her bank account # so the monthly lease payments can come from there - and I will copy my L on that (I will check with him first if it makes sense to send). Anyway, a thought for now.
I think that sounds like an excellent idea to me. Wasn't your plan to keep the larger vehicle with the kids so you could avoid the multiple trips and that? That seems like a practical, logical, and fair plan to me. If she insists on keeping it, then yes, I think she should be making the payments on it. I'm having to make 100% of the payments on my car now, and you know this sitch wasn't even my choosing as it was your Ws. I think that sounds perfect. I hope your L backs you up on that. Karen

Me 53
D18, S24
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard