Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15
Yoyowife #1711110 02/06/09 02:29 AM
M
M
So YoYo, I assume being as where you are from she attends a 1-room school house. Won't it be odd for her to see all the big university buildings? Not to mention all of the horseless carriages.....

Me: 44
S: 17 and 7
Final-6-13-08
I once went to a psychic who told me I would soon feel cheated......
mcojh #1711176 02/06/09 04:59 AM
Y
OP Offline
Y
Originally Posted By: mcojh
So YoYo, I assume being as where you are from she attends a 1-room school house. Won't it be odd for her to see all the big university buildings? Not to mention all of the horseless carriages.....

LOL! Does this mean I need to buy her a pair of shoes too?

MC,
How are you and the boys? We never hear anything from you. Glad you dropped by to let me know that you are still alive and kicking! Fill me in on your life!

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.
-- Bernice Johnson Reagon

Yoyowife #1711442 02/06/09 04:49 PM
H
H
Hi yoyo, just checking in to say Hi. Hope you are doing well. Weekend is here. Hope you have something fun planned.

Me 53
H 50
D16, D29
M 22 years
bomb 7/08 INH - alien pod replaces H
8/08 - OW (direct report), I work there also
bomb II - H moves 10/1
expose ow 10/22
D to be final 9-09
hope3343 #1711485 02/06/09 05:29 PM
Y
OP Offline
Y
Hi Hope,
I'll give you one guess what I'm doing tonight. Yep, going to DD's ball game. LOL. Only about 3 weeks left and she will be finsished with her dancing and cheering. Wow, kinda hard to believe it. Other than ballgame, no plans.

You have any plans for the weekend? Any good movies you and DD want to see? Hope you have a nice relaxing weekend.

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.

Yoyowife #1711808 02/07/09 12:50 AM
L
L
Originally Posted By: Yoyowife

MC,
How are you and the boys? We never hear anything from you. Glad you dropped by to let me know that you are still alive and kicking! Fill me in on your life!

Yes.. mc..fill us in on what's new with you

Hi yoyo!

lovelyolive #1711961 02/07/09 04:40 AM
H
H
Yoyo, how was the game? You will miss all the high school events.
We went to the movies tonight with my friend from work (I told her last week that H and me broke up) with her D13 and my D15. Went to see "new to town", with Renee zeewigler and Harry Conick. Have to say it was very funny. There was this woman in it that stole the whole show, Blanche. I was actually laughing out loud which I did.
Rest of the weekend no real plans. It tends to be a lonely time.
Stay strong.

Me 53
H 50
D16, D29
M 22 years
bomb 7/08 INH - alien pod replaces H
8/08 - OW (direct report), I work there also
bomb II - H moves 10/1
expose ow 10/22
D to be final 9-09
hope3343 #1715338 02/12/09 04:12 PM
Y
OP Offline
Y
Hi Everyone,
I'm here to dust my thread off again.

I had a rough afternoon yesterday. I was getting ready to go to the eye doctor and I received a call from the OW's exH. He made small talk and then told me, "I hate to to tell you this, but my son said that your H was at OW's H Thurs. night and was still there when son went to bed." Of course my heart dropped because I had hoped that they were only having contact at work.

After I got back from the eye doctor I talked to H. He needed the title to the SUV that I had previously before my new SUV. He sold it. I had to take the title to his office. It was very hard. All I wanted to do was say, "What the he!! are you doing?" I kept my composure and never even brought it up. We talked a little about the sell of the SUV. I then asked him if he was planning on going to DD17's ballgame Friday night that was out of town. He looked at me in a very puzzled way, and said "I plan on it, unless a work emergency comes up." He had a look on his face like why wouldn't I go. I told him I was leaving and he stood up and walked over to me and hugged me and kissed me. I didn't really respond back. He walked me outside because he needed to get my new insurance card out of his truck. We talked a little bit longer and then he hugged and kissed me again and told me he would call me.

Sara, you will be proud of me that I did not start an argument with him about the info that I found out. What good does it do?

I must admit that when I drove home I had a few tears escape. I started thinking about everything. I then recalled that I know for a fact that he didn't get off of work until 8:30 or so Friday night and then went home and went to bed. DD20 confirmed this for me. I didn't ask her it was just brought up in conversation. So I know that he didn't do anything with OW Friday night. I don't know about Saturday night although he said he worked out of town late that day with his guys. Which I know to be true because DD20 has a friend who works for him. I can't say what he did when he got home though. So, what I'm trying to say is I have no idea how long he stayed at the OW's H or why. I know for a fact that she is pursuing. I evidenced that the night he was over at house and he was showing DD17's friends a picture on his phone and OW called.

I'm working harder at no contact with him. It only involves business or DDs.

Sunday night I was calling the president of the service organization I belong to on my cell phone. Instead I dialed the entry below it. It was my best friend of over 30 years. She lives out of state so we don't see each much, but stay in contact. She asked me how I was doing and about H. She told me "I'm not going to say much, but I do know that you are not getting much in return." That has been on my mind a lot ever since then. She is right. I have given so much and received so little in return.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Yoyowife #1715367 02/12/09 04:33 PM
K
K
Yoyo, I can relate. Ex wanted to be friends with me while he was just starting his A. I thought about it and decided that if he were my friend and I knew he was doing this to his wife, I couldn't be his friend anymore.

Perhaps step outside of your situation too. If this was happening to a friend of yours, what would you say to her? What would you tell her to say to her H? Maybe that will get you some more clarity. I know we all want(ed) our relationships to work, that's why we come here. And what they say is true, until it happens to you how could you know what you would do?

Sorry not much advice, just food for thought.

hugs, kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
Yoyowife #1715375 02/12/09 04:38 PM
S
S
Yoyo,

I'm sorry this happened. He certainly is not trustworthy. Was there an incident before this that might have sent him running back to her?

Sara #1715393 02/12/09 04:48 PM
Y
OP Offline
Y
Sara,
Actually, I can't think of anything. The last time we were together was super bowl and we had a really nice time. We have sat together at ballgames. Other than that I've been withdrawing a lot, probably more for my ownself than anything.

Remember when I mentioned that H asked who the boy was that at our house and I told him he was a good friend of DD's and they attended prom togehter last year? Sad thing is H has a framed picture of them in his house from the prom! Tells you how much he pays to others beside himself.

Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard