Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15
A
OP Offline
A
Hey Saffie... thanks for saying its compulsive reading, lol! I'm a bestseller hey.

I'm sorry that yuor H's A had such a catastrophic effect on you. I do think theres a place for AD's, especially if you are in the frame of mind you were. This certainly felt like a bomb had gone off in my life, but I have managed to get by without taking them so far and I think the exercise is helping. I heard of 1 of those books, my T recommended it, so I will try and get a copy through the library, thanks for that.

So, I sent him a very brief email, saying sorry I hadnt got back to him been busy, but there was no higher offer, just a 2nd viewing tommorow and that I hoped he enjoyed footy the other night. No jokes! Just warm. No reply either, but I wasnt expecting one. I'm glad I found out at least that he moved house last night...wait and see if he gives me the address hey! Who needs to know where your ex lives anyway? Its only £1/2M we have on joint mortgages, I dont need to know where he is!

M
M
Interesting news from Cher. You know the drill though......no expectations especially when the info is coming from a 3rd party.

Ali, I know you struggle and I understand the connection you still feel to your ex. Saffie does make some excellent points about the way people gossip though. Even if they are doing it thinking they are 'helping' they are most times only helping themselves to have some excitement in their own otherwise dull lives. Cher seems like a genuine person from what you've said about her but she's human afterall and could be projecting things she desires for you into the convo's she is having with BMF.

Take care! Have a wonderful weekend sailing. Is the wind going to be as crazy as last time?

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

B
B
hey you! just wanted to tell you I didnt have a pity party last nite since you forbid it lol!!

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25
"your mood swings are giving me whiplash" twilight
ALIVE FREE AND HAPPY 2010

V
V
Ali,

I think all of the changes you have made are amazing. I see a lot of myself in your posts, so I know how hard those changes are to make. I am working on making them myself, but am not quite as good as you are just yet. I have/had anxiety issues for years and was also on AD's for a while. I went off just before H bombed me and have stayed off.

I hope for you that you all get to piecing, but it is good that you have no expectations currently.

You mentioned the connection you feel with your BF. I have that with my H. When he lets his walls down, it is like kinetic energy and I know he feels it too. Freaks him out I think and then the walls go back up. Oh, and I still am not privy to his address either, just a general vicinity. So, strange. Lots of people keep telling me it is probably b/c there is OW. Even if so, that's not why. It has been nearly six months, I think I have more than shown I will not be searching for him.

Obviously, I cannot be 100% certain there is not OW, but in my gut it feels more about his need to hide from me and others emotionally. I am the only person from pre-bomb (in this country anyway) that he'll see. It remains among the strangest of his new behaviors.

I, too, like all of your astrological postings and information. I find it so interesting. I copied something from your last post on the subject. My H is a very typical Taurus and there was something in your post that gave me hope, so I saved it.

Hope you have fun sailing this weekend!

V.

VV:41
A
OP Offline
A
Hey girls! Thanks for your kind words, Mish and V...its been an interesting day!

No.. the few things I have been told over the past year+ have been "straight from the horses mouth" and not projection.. people are very wary of giving me false hope! What I dont know though, is why he wants to break up with her. It could have nothing to do with me, just that their R hasnt worked out. Also, even if he does break up with her (and he hasnt yet!)- he has just moved to a lovely village with a thriving community of professional 30 somethings...so he could easily meet someone new! Got to be realistic.

Having said that.. I am pleased and excited at this news! I feel sort of vinicated that their R isnt working out.. as he WAS phoning her a bit when we were still together, so she could have been an EA.. and it is also good news that HE is finishing with her.. HE is making the decision.. which would be reassuring to me IF he does consider reconciling. Also.. maybe we can be friends again now at least, if she is out the picture!

Trying to keep expectations at a minimum ! Wait and see what happens after this huge eclipse weekend.. hits my Venus exact! Thats love or money news...and I do have a 2nd viewing on the flat tommorow.

P
P
Hi Ali,

I've never written to you before, but I am so happy to hear your news. How long were they together? I only ask that because my H has been in he R with OW for, I think, two years.

poet

Last edited by poet; 01/24/09 01:56 AM.
A
OP Offline
A
Hey poet! You have written to me before you know :-)

They first got together on the Lunar eclipse, 16th August, but he told me in the car in November about not really being 'with' her for the first month or so.. then they were.. and again, comments from BMF points to things cooling around Christmas/NY time and now this.. so its been perhaps defo 3 months of togetherness, but 5 months in total. He hasnt ended it yet! But yes, seems he's moved through this R pretty fast.

The eclipse this weekend marks an ending point to whatever occurred around the last lunar...so maybe it marks the end also, of our 6 months of intermittent unfriendly contact.

K
K
How did sailing go?
xxx
K

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
A
OP Offline
A
... I went sailing again.. and we did races!!! It was f-in amazing ! I posted some pics on the alt universe. I always wanted to sail. I had a kind of informal list in my head of things I want to do for myself...and learning to sail was one ! I wasnt quite there a few months ago, but I'm more on an even keel lately, 'scuse the pun. My T couldnt believe I had taken her advice to heart so entirely at Christmas and signed up for all this exercise. And it really does boost self-esteem. I'm exhausted after today though!

..ha! Synchronisity..Hi K.. it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! But my creaky old knees hurt from rolling back and forth under the boom and jib (those are technical terms, I'll have you know m'lady!) xxx

A
OP Offline
A
So had a fantastic evening with Cher, chatting and drinking wine till late about all kinds of things!

As predicted, revelations galore from her...some of it old, but mostly what he said to BMF on Thursday night. I'm pretty amazed he's STILL with her, she sounds awful, ex knows it and is going to end it imminently, doesnt have a good word to say about her and is embarressed by her. He thinks about me all the time.

I may post the details of whst he said on Thursday to BMF, they had a "serious" talk. So its just a waiting game now. Could be never, could be tommorow or, it could be six months (by which time I will be sunning myself in Greece and it will be too late!)...he is moving into the kicking himself phase. I think its taken so long as, like Cher rightly said, he is lazy and very slow to act (he has a Taurean Moon - planet of emotions and VERY slow to process emotions). From comments he made to BMF, he and Cher think he is going through some sort of crisis, triggered by the death of his Dad and its NOT about me.

Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard