Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15
M
M
Sleep well!!!!!!!

Love the top. The cardigan looks toasty warm. The dress isn't really a style I'd choose, but I can see that it would look really cute on you. Is it in that color?

Boobs! Ha, funny! They make these really cool things called "Lingerie Solutions". They are inserts that you slide into your bra that increase a cup size. They make them A to B, B to C and C to D cup. Pretty awesome!

Lingerie Solutions

Last edited by mishka422; 01/21/09 12:48 AM.

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

M
M
LOL The boob thing totally made me die laughing. That's so funny!

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
D
D
Hi, Ali,
I haven't been around much lately, but I'm just now catching up and wanted to reply to your response to my last message, about yoga, in your previous thread...
Originally Posted By: AliSuddenly
Hey Dawn, thanks for your blessings! You sound much better yourself and I am so glad. I really enjoyed it and thanks for the description! I might sign up for a 2nd class a week, it was that good! The website says they do - asana, pranayama and dhyana, which is just general yoga I guess?

Thanks, and I'm so glad to hear that you are enjoying the practice! I made the jump to yoga from gymnastics; yoga is a lot more than just stretching, I came to realize...I got hooked after my first yoga class, because I was so peaceful driving home that even people cutting me off in traffic didn't bother me a bit! That was when I knew yoga was for me, and it has given me a lot over the years.

Yoga means "to unite" and has, as its underlying goal, to bring a person's mind, body, and spirit (soul) into harmony with each other and ultimately with the rest of the universe. A lofty goal, which explains why there are so many approaches! ;\) Yoga encompasses a lot of things that most Westerners don't think of as yoga per se, such as nonviolence, adhering to certain dietary principles, kindness.... It is a much more universal and intricate system/concept than most non-practitioners realize, and goes far beyond just the bendy-like-Gumby aspect. However, people are perfectly free to take advantage of the aspects of it that are useful to them, and leave the rest.

Asana means poses (stretches/positions)--in other words, the twist-yourself-into-a-pretzel stuff that most people think of as yoga.

Pranayama is breath work. Breath is a very important element in yoga. It helps you focus properly, and can be used to change your energy and your mindset. (I use aspects of this to help me sleep better, to concentrate at need, to calm myself, and to reach beyond my previous limits, among other things. Yes, it really is powerful if you know how to use it!)

Dhyana is a term I wasn't familiar with, but I looked it up, and it refers to a particular type of meditation, and the term is roughly equivalent to the Japanese word "zen."

So that is your lesson for today, class...there will be a quiz later. ;\)

Hope you are doing well today, Ali!

Peace,
Dawn

Me 45/H 47, no kids
Together since 1985; M/1992
Bomb1 (EA-OW1, age 22) 2001
Bomb2 (EA/PA-OW2, age 22) 10/2007, A continues
H left 11/24/08
minimal contact, no legal action
http://tinyurl.com/DawnHope1
A
OP Offline
A
Wow! Thanks Dawn! I will reread that. I went again last night and it was ace! I would highly reccomend it..I used to be a gymnast and I noticed at Tang Soo Do and yoga that I am way more flexible than most peeps!

And thanks Mish for the augmentation advice! Hahaha.. its better now I put the weight back on.

Cher emaild me yesterday saying her fiance, did meet my ex last Thursday, to talk. She didnt say what about and I didnt ask. Then I got a text last night from my ex, asking if I had got his email, so he must have been worried that I thought he hadnt replied about the offer yet and was making sure I knew that he had.

Then later I got a text from Cher.. asking if I had phoned him yet or not and urging me to again (I didnt).. so thats twice.. why does she want me to phone him so badly?? Partly, I feel a bit paranoid there could be some bad news I need to hear that she is aware of.. or maybe its good news. But it cant be that good.. if he is still with Helen, we have zero chance of reuniting and clearly he hasnt broken up with her, else Cher would have told me! A decision/annoouncement from somewhere is predicted soon though.

A
OP Offline
A
Estate agent says the buyer will be put in a higher offer tommorow/Friday, which is right on that Venus/Uranus conjunction in my 2nd house of money! My ex gave me proxy, so I dont have to ask him about it. But his email said to let him know what happens. I did well today...I didnt even think about replying yet!

I'd really like to go to band night tommorow.. Cher said she joined my ex and BMF there last week, so I guess thats why she uninvited me! Because her fiance told her that my ex wanted to talk, so suppose I couldnt be there... I'm SOOOO tempted to ask her what they talked about, but I darent.

My stars for tommorow say...
Theres an upcoming link between Venus and Uranus in your sign. Put it this way, if you've been asking someone (or the Universe) for a bit more romance in your life, you could be about to get lucky.

M
M
Oooohhh....sounds interesting!

I'm going to pray you get an offer that is acceptable on by Friday so you can unload the flat. That would be one burden off of you, right?

I'm proud of you for not asking Cher what was said at band night last week. Good self-control.

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

C
C
Hey Ali,

Good on you not to phone BF, or pump Cher for info--it's not really significant until he's able to talk to you about it in an upfront & mature manner, anyhow.

Keep up the exercising; its effects can really be seen in your attitude!

M
M
I hope you do get that higher offer so you can get rid of one mortgage and headache!

Ditto to Mishka's self-control observation.

Hang in there!

((((Ali))))

A
OP Offline
A
Thanks girls! I could have used it as an excuse to phone him, but didnt (he hasnt used it, or my present he thanked me for by email as an excuse to phone me, so that says it all doesnt it).

I also didnt reply to his last email, which I would have normally, but I might today..I'm tempted to say, maybe see you later at band night? But I might not!! Or email him tommorow, see what happens today.

I'm itching to ask Cher today what went on with BMF, but I might just ask her to go to band night...If she says yes, BMF will spill all the beans to me, I know he will. The thought of that makes me very nervous.

Anyway.. there are some amazing things happening today-Monday, from Priya Kale....

Today, Venus conjuncts Uranus in Pisces and Mars in Capricorn sextiles Uranus. Be willing to take a creative, emotional, sexual risk; if it feels scary like something you could only wildly hope to be true you are probably on the right track. Uranus is asking us to push past fear and reach for something we could only wildly hope for, then surrender all expectation and free fall. Surprises can be expected, only let go of trying to guess what this could be — with Uranus you never know.

As Venus and Mars approach in sextile there needs to be an exhange of energy for it to flow and find the right outlet. In finding this inner union we can allow the passion to radiate out infusing our life with creativity, love, sexual intimacy as well as lucrative financial opportunities.

The Sun squares Asbolus, Eros trines Asbolus, Mars trines Sedna and squares Eris. There may be a struggle now between wanting ones to be free of a situation and holding on to something that you are not even sure is worth holding on to anymore. Asbolus in Taurus is a picture of resilience; understand that what is real will never leave you and can survive any disaster. This could be the turning point in finding the balance between freedom and commitment. As Mars trines Sedna, if we are willing to let go of past hurts much can be healed; figure out what “you” want above all and then work towards it.

M
M
Wow. It's funny that you posted that considering I am finalizing plans for R to come with me to Ireland and it is quite scary, in a good way lol.

Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard