Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14
E
OP Offline
E
Ok..updates on this weekend..A good weekend with Caleigh..Gingerbread house, ball game Friday night. Caleigh and I put up the Christmas tree yesterday all kinds of new picturesin the alternate....I lost a beer bet with Ina on the football game...out with mikeshairstylist38 last night for supper and a movie and to the book store for her. It was nice, it was very comfortable...MHS38 has been through a LOT with her ex husband..He's a druggie, an idiot..an assholee and is Batchitt crazy i think.....after dropping her off at her house I then when out to a local club(electric Cowboy) met up with about 8 friends..hung out, drank a few beers..in at 3:00am...it has been a good weekend so far..may do some Xmas shopping today..back to the grind on Monday..then a 3 doors down concert with MHS38 on Tuesday....csr38 is still in the picture..I still talk to her and email...

I'm practicing my juggling skills.. \:D

J
J
Hey Bro,
I am over here trying to learn how to juggle....i may join the circus soon myself....who knows...
Now I can't remember which one of the two ladies above has a penchant for the libations.....I will take notes on your progress and try to apply it up here!
Have a great Sunday Jug....

R
R
CSR was the one who crashed at his place ;0)

Mike - sounds like a great time.

B
B
Glad you are doing so well, hopefully six months from now I can say the same. Except I won't be juggling the ladies.... ;\)

My condolences on the game yesterday. I heard H say they lost and I said NO WAY, OH CRAP! He asked why I cared and I said some of my "good friends" were big Bama fans......I am sure he was confused............

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
M
M
great to hear about your weekend Mike. sounds great. Mine was pretty good as well.

Have fun in KY at 3 Doors Down!!!!

Current Thread
A
A
Sounds like Fun Mike, me and you with 2 ladies on the go each....lol...would never have imagined that 6 months ago!!!

oh, hang on, there's a 3rd in the picture too that I might be meeting up with Friday night...oops....gonna get confusing

Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard