Print Thread
Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15
S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks Rob.

Originally Posted By: RefuseToLose
PS - Thanks for the condolences on my Dawgs. They suck. They are 33 point underdogs this week at Cal. Not much hope for win #1 I'm afraid. I'm also bummed the Beavers got whacked. I was pulling for them to make it to the Rose Bowl.

The Beavers are not out yet. If USC loses to UCLA the Beavers still go to the Rose Bowl. However, who wants to see the Beavers lose to Penn State again?

You gotta wonder about the pep talk given the Dawgs before the game at Cal.

G
G
Kerry..

Honestly.. I don't know why I keeping chewing that bone, flogging the dead horse, about giving the wayward spouse a chance to come back. I haven't totally let go yet.

Thanks for the breakdown on her behavior.. it helps me learn.

*hugs*

G
G
Normally I would express sympathy for the D being finalized, but for you I give congratulations. It is too bad for your XW and your children that she didn't have enough maturity and character to work with you on your M when it was still possible. But I continue to be impressed with your strength and integrity through this whole process.

There are successes here and there ;-) ... but I agree, with everything she has done and the complete lack of effort on her part to do otherwise - you are wise not to waver.

I bet you will have a great future and your kids have a great father. As for your XW - she will have to lie in the bed she has made for herself. It is sad, but I do not feel sad for her.

Me45 W35 M6 T8
D16 SD11 D0
Dec 07: Bomb
July 08: Busted!
Thread
R
R
I am sad too, gForce, but I don't feel sad for her. I do have pity for her, however.

Hey, Kerry. I was thinking you said you had to pay "$600 a month b/c of the difference in your incomes?" I would think that is a light sum compared to her income being zero - as she tried to claim. \:\)

I pay $500 for one, so you've actually got a good deal, but the other things add up, I suppose.

Anyway, have a good night, my friend and hopefully, she'll put her name on the line quickly and not drag it out on you.

RTL

M:38; D: 6
Divorce Final: 10/6/08

E
E
Hey Kerry..good on you..you were a real inspiration to me through all this..I'm happy for you. You set a good example for all here.

J
J
I am being realistic. Of the rare amount here that make it to piecing, how many acutally succeed.

I have asked myself that on many an occasion...of course we always think that it will be different with us...

Kerry..I have admired you even before you told me we share the same birth date...now if we could only share some of the same resolve...

If you are truly happy with your decision, than I am happy too!

L
L
Quote:
of course we always think that it will be different with us...

I know I thought that at first!!!

Kerry, hard day no matter what. But if you have peace, then I am happy for you.

S
smith18 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks, Kathleen, Peter, Rob, John, Mike and lwb. It means a lot to have the support of all on this board. I sure took some 2x4's early on.

Rob - The reason for the $600 a month for both is that I have 50% custody time. Also, I pay $400 a month of day care so that subtracts some on the calculation.

G
G
Kerry..

Just keeping you in my thoughts..

Now did you do that John Hancock signature on your divorce papers?

*hugs*

P
P
Kerry,

Just catching up on your story. I'm always amazed when someone is given the, "could I have a second chance?", question and turns it down flat. It's not an indictment of you; it's just foreign to me. But what else can you say when your STBXW has vacillated before and is presently living with some other guy? Not much to say except no. It hurts a bit I'd guess to have to say that.

Glad your life is otherwise well adjusted. Nice to hear. I'm glad you got the chance to discover that life doesn't have to end on account of all of this.

You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with. Dr. Wayne Dyer
Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard