Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15
S
S
I like what Ian suggests. Except for the Tide losing. I suspect the Tide might even have a good chance at beating the Detroit Lions.

smith18 #1662626 12/01/08 10:05 PM
M
M
Heck, most days I think our high school team here could whoop the Lions!

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

G
G
Mike..

I think a good barometer is if one or the other is calling each other names, you end the conversation and start again.

Time with Caleigh isn't a bartering tool. If you offer to give your ex spouse your daughter a day early, you give up that day. The same goes with Kim. Did she ask you for a make up day because of the surgery? If one or the parent offers to tack on an extra day, that's all well and good. It's your choice. You have options. You choose your priorities.

This early on after the divorce might not be the best time to start switching up things. Only you know.

*hugs*

PS... has anyone ever mentioned that the Tide sounds like laundry detergent?

Gypsy #1662701 12/01/08 11:36 PM
S
S
Originally Posted By: Gypsy
PS... has anyone ever mentioned that the Tide sounds like laundry detergent?

Ever think they named a laundry detergent AFTER a football team! ;\)

Obviously college football doesn't run in the blood of our North Eastern brethren!

Me: 43 XW: 41 Kids: 4 (3D & 1S)
M: 17 yrs S: 9/07 D: 6/08
Pre-Sep
D Thread
G
G
Honey chile..

I'm a born and bred magnolia blossom who was transplanted to the north as a teenager.

It's just lil ole me.... I always figured televised sports, especially basketball, was an excuse for men to nap. However that never stopped me from making 'victory brownies' whenever the team we (they) were rootin' for won.

Some of these Yankees are just plain rabid when it comes to their teams.. beware!

*hugs*

Oh yes.. and Crimson Tide sounds more like a heavy duty stain remover... (see Mikey.. I didn't go there!)

E
OP Offline
E
Quote:
The A-hole thing came about because you told her what you thought. Hmmmm. I would have called you much worse....

your right..I did ..mainly because she used her morphine/knee surgery line on me..I actually think they should increase her dosage a bit to mellow her out but that's neither here nor there.

Quote:
The coparenting relationship is what is most important for your daughter right now, nothing more, nothing less. If it was me, I would call Kim and say look, I have something I need to do Saturday night, do you want her back early or should I ask my mom to cover it. That's what you would want her to do right????

yep, that would please me greatly..I would like to get something established, something fair and equitable..something I could trust.

Quote:
By the way, I have a 12 pack says your Tide are gonna get their asssss beat down......

OK..I'll take the bet..2 florida OFL are hurt and Harvin may be slightly wounded..I think the Tide may have a chance..Ya never know..

Thanks for that opinion..LOL I knew your response would be good..it always is..

E
OP Offline
E
Originally Posted By: mishka422
Ditto on agreeing with Ian......but on BOTH! \:\) Sorry Mike!

you have got to be kidding me..you'll ride the Gator train?? A bulldog??

Gypsy #1662732 12/02/08 12:11 AM
E
OP Offline
E
Quote:
I think a good barometer is if one or the other is calling each other names, you end the conversation and start again.

LOL..so lets see..she calls me an assshole and slams the phone down and I then start over with the static?? LOL

Quote:
This early on after the divorce might not be the best time to start switching up things.

IMO if you do not establish some type co parenting relationship early on then you might as well right it off cause it ain't happening later..

Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard