Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15
M
M
Hope your day has been wonderful Mike. Curious to hear how it went with MHS38. Keep us posted!

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

E
OP Offline
E
OK. Update on the weekend..the date with mikeshairstylist38 fell through on Friday..it seems our kids are now on opposite weekends. I assured her that we could probably come up with a solution if we worked together..So I still have hope on taking her out..I chilled out alone on Friday night eating at the local sushi place and having a few beers.

On the "batchitt crazy" front I called Kim to inquire if I might be able to bring Caleigh back a day earlier next weekend as there is something. I would like to do on Saturday night. I wanted to swap out a day if I could..Kim took offense to my wanting to swap a day since she "let" me keep Caleigh this past Wednesday over night into Thanksgiving(kim's knee operation)..I voiced my Opinion about this and she called me an assholllee and hung up on me..I'm weighing options on what to do here..1. Have my mom watch Caleigh while I go attend on Saturday night. 2. Just take Caleigh back a day early and try to establish something with Kim, thinking that maybe she will soften a bit if I do this..and if she does not then I know not to do it again..3. Just skip the event..

Yesterday trimmed more limbs out of the trees in the front yard..then out with customerservicerep38 my buddy and his wife to a birthday party at a local sports bar..lots of good fun and food..around 10:30 we decided to go to a local club...problem is buddies Wife had took 3 longs pulls off a tequila bottle..on top of chicken wings, shrimp and Coors Light..we will say the movement of the car got her party really started..she heaved along the interstate and we ended up just going home..never made it to the club..we get to my buddies house and customerservicerep38 decides she needs a big asss glass of wine to drink..she drinks the wine then allows she can't drive..she ends up at my place..all night and I get no sleep..not in a good way either.. \:\( also..mikeshairstylist38 sends a few texts last night..she was able to get out on Saturday night unexpectedly..but I can't get with her due to the drunks..

what ya gonna do??

back to the grind tomorrow..

G
G
Hey Mikey...

Happy leftover Thanksgiving! I feel so blessed to know you.

If Kim rejects her 'right of first refusal' then just do what a single dad would do. Option two is asking for trouble and puts your angel in the middle. Caleigh being able to spend time with her grandma is a good thing, right? It's all about balance and choices.

And heck.. if you were having a good time with your first date, how much would you have cared if mhs38 was able to be free or not?

*hugs*

Gypsy #1662053 12/01/08 05:24 AM
M
M
Sounds like you couldn't win for losing on Sat. night!!!

Better luck next week. If it were me, on the batchitt crazy woman and Caleigh issue; I'd just get your mom to watch Caleigh if she will. She'd probably love to have some time with her; my mom loves the grandkids.

I don't know what to expect from Kim; but I wouldn't want to appear to seem that I'm ducking out of my weekends. ya know what I mean? Not that I think YOU ARE; but who knows what the snakes in Kim's head are telling her about this?

Good Luck

Current Thread
Gypsy #1662102 12/01/08 11:19 AM
E
OP Offline
E
Quote:
And heck.. if you were having a good time with your first date, how much would you have cared if mhs38 was able to be free or not?

Had a good time with CSR38..just did not want her there all night and have to babysit her too..I have no connection with CSR38..we go out, we have a good time..It's all I want. As long as she stays on that same page then I have no problems..

E
OP Offline
E
Originally Posted By: marriedCrazy
Sounds like you couldn't win for losing on Sat. night!!!

Better luck next week. If it were me, on the batchitt crazy woman and Caleigh issue; I'd just get your mom to watch Caleigh if she will. She'd probably love to have some time with her; my mom loves the grandkids.

I don't know what to expect from Kim; but I wouldn't want to appear to seem that I'm ducking out of my weekends. ya know what I mean? Not that I think YOU ARE; but who knows what the snakes in Kim's head are telling her about this?

Good Luck

I'm leaning towards my mom..but also wonder if I allow Kim "right of first refusal" if this may establish a better working relationship between us. Kim playing the victim all the time has to be factored in to every decision I make..It;'s the way I feel anyway..I should probably just do what I want..and be done with it. That way I have the control.

D
D
Originally Posted By: M from Tennessee
I should probably just do what I want..and be done with it. That way I have the control.

I agree with this right here. Do what is best for you and stop worrying about what she wants. You know she will piss and moan about anything you suggest so why put yourself through it. Taking the high road does not seem to help when it comes to dealing with her. JMHO.

Thread #10
S
S
Mike, that is rough when the gal you are dating has opposite weekends. I had a similar situation with the prior gal and we just had difficulty finding time.

I would let your mom babysit.

smith18 #1662216 12/01/08 03:48 PM
E
OP Offline
E
Distressed and Kerry..I agree with you both and am still weighing my options here..there are pros and cons to both options. I'm trying to make the best of what this is. I can tell you that after my first Divorce anytime I dropped my son to stay with a grandparent or my nephew then that was frowned upon..

I have plenty of time this week to decide..

MY main goal here is to attempt to get a CO-PARENTING relationship established with Kim..a "you scratch my back/I scratch yours" type thing. It's the best thing for Caleigh IMO..Kim has a convuluded way of thinking about things..so it makes it difficult..trying to establish a co-parenting baseline if you will..
we will see

S
S
Mike,

I think establishing ROR w/ the X would be a good thing. I've tried to beat that into my X's head for months. So... I suggest that you make sure she knows the ROR is out there for her, see if you can line it up w/ grandparents, then make the decision later in the week. What's the harm in offering her ROR? You are still in control no matter what. You will have your plans in place.

Steve

Me: 43 XW: 41 Kids: 4 (3D & 1S)
M: 17 yrs S: 9/07 D: 6/08
Pre-Sep
D Thread
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard