Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
H
H
Originally Posted By: jeff
Update on how such a crappy 2008 I'm having I work for Wachovia (I'll be ok) NEW YORK (Reuters) - Citigroup Inc agreed to buy Wachovia Corp's banking operations, rescuing a major lender felled by bad mortgages amid turmoil in global credit markets. The $2.16 billion all-stock transaction was brokered by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. U.S. Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke said it would foster financial stability.

Your a lot better off than being an employee of Washington Mutual. I work for the number 1 player in the Southern Belt Region. What do you do, Jeff? I have a lot of friends at both places. In San Antonio, Citi has only about 6 or 7 branches. I thought that they might even consider pulling out of here, until this news. Walk-all-overya has about 15 branches here.

Sorry, couldn't help that last sentence \:\)

Me 47, WW 38
SS18, D15, D10

Good Bye Girl. No longer SAYING she's moving out. GBG moved out 8-1-08

"I have now decided to enjoy life instead of figure it out."

S
S
Still thinking about you Jeff! Keep on swimming and you will get there eventually!

Sara

Me-31 H-38
M: 5 yrs T: 7 yrs
No kids
Went to Prostitutes 10-1-06
Found out about OW 12-24-07
Bomb on EA/PA: 1-2-08
OW ended it with H "for good" 3-8-08
OW is back 4-19-08
H and OW tell me that they are in love 5-19-08
Filed for divorce 6-5-08
Divorced 7-2-08
K
K
Just wanted to see how you are doing and say Hi. \:\)

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
J
JeffSTL Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Hey kat I'm hanging in there, W up to her same old crap.

She signed up to work the cafateria at the kids school on Tuesdays. Guess what she didn't show up Tuesday, didn't tell the kids, didn't tell the school.

Kids were wondering where she was at, I'm sure the school was too.

I heard her tell D9 that her hours changed at work and she couldn't get in touch with anyone at school to let them know.

I don't understand why she couldn't tell her boss that she has obligations to attend to on Tuesday afternoons.

Busy night of laundry - happy hour tomorrow night for co-workers birthday, so I'll get some me time for a little bit

Still swimming

W41
M10.75 years
D9, D6, D6, S5
OM confirmed 12/07 merry christmas to me
WAM (Walk Away Mom) 05/31/08
W files for D 07/18/08
Date I'll forgive W for A = never

K
K
Sorry to hear that. It seems like they are teenagers or something, can't be responsible or reliable. I do think my H always used to be more responsible & reliable than he is now, hopefully he will get a little more like that at some point or I think he'll regret that. I just have zero expectations at this point, and that way I don't get disappointed! Karen

Me 53
D18, S24
K
K
Do you have time for a riddle? Take my name for example(include the numbers), add what the ugly duckling turned into, at another version of yoohoo. Can you solve it?

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
W
W
Her priorities are soo messed up.... \:\( Your kids are lucky to have you, Jeff. Thank goodness they have a great father.

J
JeffSTL Offline OP
OP Offline
J
W still taking stuff out of the house, doesn't bother me, she is working on cleaning out the entertainment center. I pulled down all of our wedding pictures and every picture of us together in the house about a month ago and put them in the bottom of the entertainment center. She took all of them but left photo album of our wedding proofs. I've been boxing up stuff that I don't want for her to take with her and I'm going to put the wedding proofs in there for her to take with her.

I had a bad dream last night, woke up at 4:00 am screaming mad. In my dream I was with my W outside a strange house and she went in. A man appeared and she looked like she was going to kiss him but instead looked at me outside the door, she then did kiss him. I was banging on the door trying to get in to go after the OM but I couldn't get in, I was screaming and banging on the door, then I woke up.

When am I going to get this crap out of my head. I laid in bed praying to God that he ends my torture and helps me move on. That brings someone else into my life, that I find love again.

I'm being polite to W, we are planning D6 and D6 birthday what we are getting them, etc. We are discussing our schedules for the month, W tells me about every little penny she spends on the kids (I never say anything) I wish I didn't have to deal with stbx but because of the kids I have a life sentence with her

Favorite part of my day going to go pick up the kids they remind me of 4 little baby birds sitting in a nest all chirping for the worm, when we get home its the same thing I'm hungry, I want this or I want that. D9 and I are going to make banana bread tonight, homework, baths, reading to S5 dinner, dishes, folding laundry is what I have waiting for me and I'm happy about it because they are with me

W41
M10.75 years
D9, D6, D6, S5
OM confirmed 12/07 merry christmas to me
WAM (Walk Away Mom) 05/31/08
W files for D 07/18/08

P
P
Hi Jeff,

I'm sorry this is still so hard on you. I suspect it will be for awhile yet.

When my wife was having her affair last summer, I dreamt one night that I was choking her. Not a traditional, two-hand-strangehold-around-the-throat, but I had one hand all jammed up in her face, as I rammed my THUMB down her throat -- HARD.

I woke up horribly disturbed, and even told her about it. It was terrifying, to know that I even had that kind of rage in me.

Thankfully, I never had a repeat of that, or anything else like it.

Puppy

K
K
Change your locks. She should have gotten what she needed the first time around, now she is just stealing.

I am sorry that you are still hurting, I suspect there will be a number of triggers throughout the year. Time to make some new memories. Hang in there.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard