Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
J
JeffSTL Offline OP
OP Offline
J
I'm still here kat, had a great weekend with the kids, Monday was last day at the pool, several families, the kids and I were up there BBQing, playing basketball, volleyball, swimming, I was in a belly-flop contest, all the kids sitting along side of the pool yelling belly-flop, belly-flop.

W stopped bye Saturday we were going over D paperwork, she wasn't very nice - yelling, I kept calm. W said she isn't happy, I said this is what you wanted, she said she has to start life all over, no house, no education, no good job, no insurance, I wanted to say at least you have your boyfriend, but I didn't, she started to cry and I quickly turned the subject to the kids, when does she want them, etc. we discussed dates and what is going on for the rest of this month, she has them this weekend the 6th and 7th and she won't be able to take them again until Sept 27th - wow way to put the kids first in your life.

Hope God has a plan for me, Its nice to be with friends, but having someone special in ones life is what I'm wishing for.

Respectfully Submitted

M45
W41
M10.75 years
D9, D6, D6, S5
OM confirmed 12/07 merry christmas to me
WAM (Walk Away Mom) 05/31/08
W files for D 07/18/08
Date I'll forgive W for A = never

W
W
So she is sad that she chose this or sad that you don't give a darn?

J
JeffSTL Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Sad that she has to start her life over, sad that she gave up so much of her time and effort, only to find out that this (married with children) is not what she wanted.

best I can describe it she only wants the best in life. She wants her kids, but only for awhile no messes, no fighting, no yelling, no breaking stuff (things kids do) She likes the security of being married (someone to take care of the problems)but wants her freedom to do what she wants.

Reality is setting in a little on her about her choice, the daily grind of making a living, paying the bills (something she has never had to do in 10 years) etc. is upsetting her

my anger is almost gone, I don't wish anything bad for my STBX in fact I never did, I was angry with her, but she is so pathetic its hard not to feel sorry for her.

M45
W41
M10.75 years
D9, D6, D6, S5
W files for D 07/18/08

W
W
I feel sorry for her, too.

K
K
I am sorry, I don't. She made this choice, you didn't. She was either too immature, too selfish, too something. Time for her to grow up.

You can't help her do that, she has to do it on her own. It's like they stopped maturing when they got married. Nuts!

Hugs to you Jeff.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
J
JeffSTL Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Well W just picked up the kids for the weekend. I suspect that after a day and a half she will be at her wits end. I can just see the kids chasing each other around her little apartment screaming jumping on their beds being kids, its going to drive her nuts \:D - I'm not wishing anything bad for W, its good that she has the kids, but reality is a kick in the butt

We have been seperated for 3 months and this is the first time W took the kids for the weekend, I already miss them, I know I need a break, but its to quiet around here

I don't know what to do with myself - sooo much work to do, I guess I'll start in the basement and work up, lot of cleaning to do, have a project for work, also going to bust some holes in front room ceiling so I can fish new electrical wire into that room (Last room in the house - I re-wired the entire house)have to finish elderly neighbors cabinets, she had a new microwave installed and they didn't rebuild upper cabinets.

going over to friends tonight for BBQ, so that will be nice.

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming

[img]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmyUkm2qlhA&feature=related[/img]

M45
W41
M10.75 years
D9, D6, D6, S5
W files for D 07/18/08

K
K
Why don't you live 5 hours west? We could hang out and I could learn how to do all that stuff! I am sure 8 kids could find lots to keep busy!

Ok did that make you laugh or at least smile? Keeping busy is good but take a few moments to take in the quiet. It is nice once and a while.

Glad to hear you are going out later.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
J
JeffSTL Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Eight kids would be great and mine fit right in line with yours

S15, S12, D9, D9, D8, D6, D6, S5 - WOW \:D

it would be wonderful to have such a large family, our own softball team, eights enough

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming

M45
W41
M10.75 years
D9, D6, D6, S5
W files for D 07/18/08

K
K
Crazy stuff huh? That would be something to see! Once I get my darn cold kicked I am going to start making some changes in this house of mine. Sometimes I feel like it is the money pit but I am trying to take a proactive stance.

Keep swimming Nemo.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
K
K

Quote:
best I can describe it she only wants the best in life. She wants her kids, but only for awhile no messes, no fighting, no yelling, no breaking stuff (things kids do) She likes the security of being married (someone to take care of the problems)but wants her freedom to do what she wants.
Where does that exist b/c I want to move there!!!! Esp. if they don't have hurricanes!!!! \:\) Good to hear that she is starting to face reality....and it sounds like you're having a good attitude also! \:\) Karen

Me 53
D18, S24
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard