Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
L
OP Offline
L
SHUT UP! FOREST TAKE THAT OFF. I DID NOT ASK YOU OR ANYONE TO DO THAT!

FOREST YOU WERE ASKED NOT TO POST TO ME.

HOOSIER YOU WERE ASKED NOT TO POST TO ME.

NAEJ, I'M ASKING YOU NOT TO POST TO ME.

SG, PLEASE ASK THEM TO STOP POSTING TO ME.

SG, PLEASE ERASE WHAT FORREST DID!

ARE YOU ALL DEAF AND CAN'T READ.. YOUR DRIVING ME CRAZY!

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY....

GO AWAY IF I ASK YOU TO GO AWAY...

NEAJ, YOU SAY YOU ARE NOT GOING TO POST AND YOU KEEP COMING BACK.

YOU ARE BOGGING ME DOWN! NOW STOP IT!

YOU GET HELP NAEJ. IT'S YOU THREE DRIVING ME CRAZY! LEAVE ME ALONE!

MY CHILDREN ARE FINE! THEY ARE BETTER OFF WITH ME!

C
C
Phil, SLOW DOWN!!! Get a grip on your emotions. It is time to MAN-UP.

m-54
w-44
children-4
bomb-sept 21 2007
t-21
m-20yrs
bomb-sept 23 2007 divorced but not giving up hope, not yethttp://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...rue#post1224023
L
OP Offline
L
CRAIG! YOU MAN UP... YOU BEEN WITH OUT HER FOR HOW LONG. HOW MUCH MORE CRAP YOU GOING TO TAKE.

GO AWAY! There are only certain people I want talking to me and Craig you are not one of them.

L
OP Offline
L
SG, LOCK THIS THREAD... I'm LEAVING!

THERE IS TOO MANY PEOPLE TALKING TO ME... I CAN'T EVEN THINK!

it's sad to see that you could easily save your M, family, your "fine" children so easily. you are your own worse enemy. go back and read your threads man. it's okay to crash, it's okay to admit that you can't do it alone, it is okay to accept help. submit to God and let him lead you. love your neighbor as yourself, read Galatians 5 and 6. most of all relax.

I don't care what you think, as long as it's about me.
L
OP Offline
L
I can't relax when I have people talking to me I asked not to talk to me.

Don't you think I've read Galatians 5 and 6 a hundred times?

LOOK, I'm Trying to do homework... I'm trying to work... I'm trying to keep up with all the nonsense on this board. I have allot on my plate.

I was in the process of texting her. The kids need to stay with me on nights you work. Bring school clothes. Or bring them in the morning. In the process of writing. She text me. Can you pick up the kids from moms? So I text. Yes, As you wish.

Then I rewrote the text. I was working on.

Those kids need to stay with me when you are working. Bring school clothes now or in the morning. She played games after her home work. You got her hyper going through their stuff so late and it was already taken care of. Ate, bathed, homework, and they were in bed at 10. You are keeping them up.

Then I text: Have them call me when you are driving them down. I want to hear about their day.

She doesn't respond.

You know I was using the kids as a shield in the summer. I prefferd that they stayed with her, because at least I knew she wasn't messing around.

Now I do not even care. She can blow up.

How am I suppose to detach when I dream of the woman? How am I suppose to detach when I wear the wedding ring.

Dark doesn't work either... it gets thrown in my face that I was once again not availble. The one week I didn't contact she said I was only with the kids for 12 hours. Because she worked 10-6 that week. And I told the kids to call me at night. They never would, and I didn't want to initiate contact because of the advice I have received here.

Quote:
it's sad to see that you could easily save your M, family, your "fine" children so easily.

Yes, this so easy. So easy. It's not so easy, you don't even know what you are dealing with. Are you in my shoes? Do you deal with her? Do you love someone so much and all they do is rub your nose in sh|t over everything.

C
C
Phil,

We are not talking about my situation. But mine is very calm, no arguments, no fighting, no anger.Yes we have not reconciled yet.That is in Gods hands, not mine.My kids are doing great , conidering the circumstances.You will get your wish,I will not post to you again.
Nobody wants you to fail Phil.Are you done throwing a tantrum?Until you humble yourself before The Lord, you will continue to struggle.
Will you please humble yourself Phil.You have all the ammunition to pull this off, load the gun.Pull the trigger.You are a man of faith, please put it into practice.

m-54
w-44
children-4
bomb-sept 21 2007
t-21
m-20yrs
bomb-sept 23 2007 divorced but not giving up hope, not yethttp://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...rue#post1224023
L
OP Offline
L
Yeah whatever Craig. Your deaf... you can't read. I just need to journal. I don't need to argue with you or anybody. Don't you see I have a constant need to damper what you or someone else says I do not think is true, or will not work.

Humble myself... Ok, if I get anymore humble around her I'm going to puke.

It doesn't matter... She finds fault in everything, always did. Then she would provoke, nag, and b|tch about it all. Until I would snap until I would turn over tables. So to speak.

Did Christ care about turning over tables and what their reactions would be? NO, and neither do I.

I speak the truth.

Quote:
Yes, this so easy. So easy. It's not so easy, you don't even know what you are dealing with. Are you in my shoes? Do you deal with her? Do you love someone so much and all they do is rub your nose in sh|t over everything.

while i was going through my divorce i sure as hell did, you're not the only one phil, you aren't poster number 1, you also won't be the last

Last edited by phoenyx; 09/03/08 07:28 PM.

I don't care what you think, as long as it's about me.
Folks, if he asked you not to post...please do not post to him. It only antagonizes him.

Phil--be nice. Don't be so easily antagonized. The edit was your freebie. You've also reached your non-official limit of folks you ask not to post to you. You have to be able to get along in this neighborhood.

I hope you will work this out so you can continue posting here.

Last edited by sgctxok; 09/03/08 07:32 PM.

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard