Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 21 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 20 21
LostPhil #1543786 08/02/08 11:42 PM
S
S
Hey Phil, simple and to the point I guess as time is limited.

1. No girl moving in for any reason. Big mistake and will probably be the end of your marriage.It won't make her jealous, it will make her move on.

2. NO I LOVE YOU'S.......JEEESH ALREADY........

3. She's not stupid, no rose's from son.

Ian

M- 48
XW- mentally 17
KIDS- 3- S19, D23, D28
Married- 17 years
Divorce final- 10/16/09

sofaraway #1543804 08/03/08 12:13 AM
L
OP Offline
L
The girl idea, I know thats a bad idea. I already thought it over, she isn't going to move in.

I guess I just have this hyperactive imagination about solving the problem quickly.

I'm paying for what happened to cousin with her too. Because our son spilled the beans. But of course she got the kid version.

I took the kids to the mall. Before the mall we went to a resturant. Out of all people to run into my cousin. He ignored me.

I texted him. You don't have to act like a putz.

No he is playing victim on me.

Wife called us. I talked to her, and said I ran into cousin. She was said, NUTAH! Then I had to explain to her. I said I don't need to justify to you, because you weren't there. Then she said our son was, and I have too. I said well for the start he didn't pay me a dime. Two he asked to crash, not his whole family. Three, I'm under a lot of stress with work and school. I don't need 6 kids here. I'm the six kid, and the six kid is trying to grow up.

I ask her if she wants me to drive by so she can see the kids. She says yes, I'll get the icecream.

I swear there is some force all the time. We are at the window and her and I are talking very pleasantly. It isn't busy. She is in normal mode. Not manic. Even her makeup looks right. My son is complaining he has to go to the bathroom. He just went at the mall. She tells me to take him home. I tell her she looks pretty. She shakes her head and says thanks. I'm a little livid. Every time things are going smoothly with her something breaks it apart.

Now I'm in a text war with cousin. Looks like DB validating is paying off with him too.

LostPhil #1543808 08/03/08 12:24 AM
no telling her you love her.

no telling her she looks pretty.

parenting issues only. PLEASE

....Understand, that I can't, not be what I am
I'm not the milk, and Cheerios in your spoon
~ Avril Lavigne ~
..."Nobody's Fool"...

me=ok /D'd since 7/07
D=ok
*KS*Chick* #1543812 08/03/08 12:35 AM
L
OP Offline
L
Why don't I just climb in a hole.

KS... I never felt like you loved me. I'm doing the opposite.

Parenting issues and I discuss on here, and I'm not suppose to tell her what is working or how to do things with the kids.

LostPhil #1543826 08/03/08 01:01 AM
I get it but she's not wanting to hear it now. You doing it repeatedly will anger her or make her feel guilty. Do you want her to come home because she realizes she loves you or because she feels guilty?

When I say discuss parenting issues - I mean - pick up/drop off only. Not telling her how to live her life, things she "should" be doing - KWIM?

I am trying to help Phil, not telling you to climb in a hole ;\)

....Understand, that I can't, not be what I am
I'm not the milk, and Cheerios in your spoon
~ Avril Lavigne ~
..."Nobody's Fool"...

me=ok /D'd since 7/07
D=ok
*KS*Chick* #1543853 08/03/08 01:51 AM
L
OP Offline
L
No I just feel like I'm doing everything wrong with everyone. Hence the hole.

Down in a hole, feelin so small.
Down in a hole, losin my soul...
I'd like to fly.
But my wings have been so denied. - Alice in Chains, Down in a hole.

I'm thinking that perhaps my interactions are pissing off the demonic possession in people. I only seem to be having problem with people who are not God fearing.

Cousin, not God fearing. The pizza incident. Those people are not God fearing. No way of knowing about the others because I didn't even know them.

Despite this board. However there is really no way of knowing who is actually friend or foe. How do I know if they are God fearing. I know some of you are. I'm thinking some of you are not. However I do believe I have been using this board as a sound post or anger channeling.

I don't need to fight every demon on the way either. Pertend they are on islands and just let them be.

Today was so peaceful for me. I have both children now, and I don't have to discipline them. I tell them once and they do it.

Now if I just could find a way to get her home. At least she said she was going to Church tomorrow. Maybe no shenanigans tonight. She didn't say which Church, only she said she wanted son to stay with her tonight. He flat out told her he was staying with Daddy. I tell her I will convince him to go with you.

More prayer...

LostPhil #1543881 08/03/08 03:10 AM
A
A
Quote:
Down in a hole, feelin so small.
Down in a hole, losin my soul...
I'd like to fly.
But my wings have been so denied. - Alice in Chains, Down in a hole.

Well...what you sow into your spirit is exactly what you get back out of it. Perhaps listen to different songs.

And again Phil, Psalm 40:2

"...He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings"

Also just as a reminder for us both:

Matthew 12:34-37:

"O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.... But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned."

AmyC #1544259 08/03/08 05:33 PM
L
OP Offline
L
Amy,

I think we meaning you and I are dead meat when it comes to Mat 12.

Well here is how I let my feelings get hurt again. Last night when she picked up the kids. She said she was going to go to the Church I goto at noon mass. She never showed up.

I texted her after Church. Missed you guys in Mass. Does son want to be with me. She text. No little cousin is coming home from hid Dads and they want to see him. Ok, Jack the fish is fed, call me later, I'm going to get a haircut. If he wants to stay over let me know. Tell them I love them.

Ok, I will have them call you later.

I expected her to show up at Mass. Right and I expect her to snap out of mothership.

Last night I went out. That girl apologized to me. Someone else thought I was a cop. He said I looked so out of place. I told him that I fear no one, and I'm looking for humility. He said just mind your business and chill.

Peace for me today. Hopefully I will not fall out of any windows like our boy Eutychus.

LostPhil #1544344 08/03/08 07:36 PM
T
T
Lost Phil,

What GAL things are you doing that don't involve the club? I wonder how much of that is good. I've always found bars and clubs to be superficial interactions and maybe not the best way for you to be finding what makes you happy. Sounds like you did well this weekend so far, though.

Going with the flow and zipping the lips and not being nasty are all good things, Phil. Be patient.

Me 45, H 46, S 23, M 26, Together 30, Bomb 6-2-08,
S 6-19-08; H left 12-29-08. H home 12-09, Still MLC in 2012!
Me- I have my big girl panties on. Bring it.

LostPhil #1544384 08/03/08 08:08 PM
A
A
Quote:
Amy,

I think we meaning you and I are dead meat when it comes to Mat 12.

Speak for yourself.

I'm teachable.

Hard-headed.

But teachable.

And I'm learning.

How about you?

Page 16 of 21 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 20 21

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard