Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 21 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 20 21
craig54 #1539618 07/30/08 11:16 PM
H
H
Sorry, sorry for the hijack but I keep hearing about this letter to Mrs. H from Amy. Where can I find it? You can post on my thread--thanks.

Sorry again, Phil.

M60
H52
D20
M14 yrs
OW-old gf from 1986
bomb-5/18/08
H filed for D-9/10/08
D final 4/24/09
xH remarried (not OW) 2012
hoosiermama #1539666 07/30/08 11:55 PM
A
A
What ya'll don't know is how many times I've fallen since my "stand" began. How many times I've fallen, and walked, straight out of His will usually due to anger...Or how many times I've been mistaken or mislead or outright rebellious. The lessons I have learned, right up to VERY recently, have been learned the hard way. I don't want anyone to come the route I have taken, due to pride and impatience. That is why I write here. Even after some have told me I have no right anymore (after a brief - and reversed - decision to stand down) to post here or speak of God - and perhaps on some level they are right - but what I can speak of is His grace and His mercy and the amazing ways in which He will turn us around when we stray. I have experienced all of that immeasurably and I will not cease to share it. Right or wrong in any man's (or woman's) eyes.

AmyC #1539730 07/31/08 01:13 AM
L
OP Offline
L
Jack,

Really no... not manic at all today. Actually very normal. I see the same meryy andrewing time after time again. I don't care for the gossip, and childish ways of others. If they want to talk to me, to to me not through me. I think I have asked that from the beginning. I also don't care for the click and the high five attitude, and the constant hijacking of the thread. How people agree with one another. Let them leave there advice and I will process it.

I also think there is plenty of intelligence lacking from certain individuals. Perhaps they need to think before they talk to me and not try and one up me. Don't say I'm never posting to you again come back days later and say the same thing. It does seem a little childish. Then they want to talk about me behind my back.

If they think they can help other. Go help them. There are plenty of people needing help. I don't need there help.

I also think others pry to much about a persons situation because they feed off the information. Then the newcomers have to try and justify there position. They are the ones that are here fighting for their marriages and their families. What more justification do you need.

Personally I think it is cool to have people say. I tried this and it worked from me. It may not work for you.

Jack, I understand why you give short blurps here and there. It is a DB thing to say exactly what you mean in very little words. Perhaps you are a little refined.

Your right I don't need to respond to everyone. It may even be part of the devils tool to keep me off track. Wolves in sheeps clothing.

LostPhil #1539762 07/31/08 01:53 AM
L
OP Offline
L
Amy,

My darling. The Catholic Church is not a man made religion. It was founded by Christ himself, and this is the reason I am Catholic.

In Matthew 16 15 He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?"
16 Simon Peter said in reply, "You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God."
17 Jesus said to him in reply, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah. For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my heavenly Father.
18 And so I say to you, you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it.
19 I will give you the keys to the kingdom of heaven. Whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."

Now it is common and agreed by scholars that Jesus spoke the Aramaic language. The word used for Peter was Kephas which means massive rock in the male form. You are the Kephas the Massive Rock and on that Kephas I will build my Church. I can also break down the Greek verson. Petros and petra. The symantics or the feminine and male version become a little interesting.

The keys in verse 19 are a symbol of authority and have always been a symbol of authority in the Jewish culture. From the keys of the house of David.

In Isaiah 22:15-25.

There was a vacancy of office. I will place the key of the House of David on his shoulder.

Peter alone is given the office from Jesus because he knew he wasn't going to be around to run his Church. He was going back to heaven. The promise continues in Matthew 18:18.

This is why Peter was the first Pope of his Church.

Now in 110 A.D. Ignatious of Antioch wrote a letter to the Symereans. He said where ever you find a collection of bishops in Christs name you will find the Catholic Church. Catholic in Greek Catholikos means universal.

More evidence. The Church is the Pillar and foundation of truth. From another bible verse. I could go on and on with biblical evidence of Peter being the authority, and the Church being Catholic. For it was Catholics who compiled are bibles today. I read the New American bible. 25 scholars from Catholic and Protestant positions took the ancient manuscripts and were seperated. When they returned every single translation matched. The king James version is in fact riddled with errors. Hence we even said King James version. Founded by a man. Luther was a primary resident in its version. He didn't even want to include the book of revelations because it didn't fight with his theology.

Nicene Creed. I believe in One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church.

You see from the beginning of time until now there is a lineage of apostolic authority back to Peter.

ONE! Holy, Universal, and having Christs authority.

Nothing man made about it. There is only one true Church and it is Catholic. Prove that it isn't.

Yes, the whore of babylon. Dirty popes, scandalous popes, splits, schisms, and council after council she still stands. The sinless vessel is the Church like that of the ark, which houses the sinners.

Please put your snakes away.

The Catholic church is all Christians spiritual home. The doors are open.

When Christ comes back. Where do you think he is going to go. The synagoge. A temple. That place in Utah. No sister he will going to the place he founded and it is Catholic.

There is no holy or now approach from me. Yes there is not salvation outside the Catholic church. This is a dogma. That doesn't mean that people that are not Catholic are going to hell.

Don't mean that all Catholic are going to heaven either.

I do agree that you are saved by grace alone, through your faith and by your works.

Grace alone. There is plenty atonement in that statement. Exemplyfying human oneness with God.

Sorry sister nothing man made about it at all.

That is why I'm Catholic. That is where I stand.

I loved hearing what you had to say about your stance in the Penecostal movement. Let me ask you this when you have a problem with authority. Who do you go to? At least the Catholic church has an Apostolic line of authority founded and touched by the master maker and creator Jesus Christ himself.

Council after council they repeat the same things against the wickeness of heresy and dismiss. The Church is older than any government. 2000 years she has been around.

Some of what you said and what other may tend to say is that you must be born again.

Well Catholics are born again.

We also believe in divine presence in every Church and in ever tabernacle that holds the Eucharist. That is why the candle is always lit by the tabernacle. Body, blood, soul and divity.

In the beginnig was the word, and it became flesh.

John Chapter 6. Eat my flesh, drink my blood.

Melchizedek in Genesis what did he bring. Bread and wine and payed tithes. Melchizedek Christ like, no geneaology.

Manna from the desert. It didn't feed their souls.

Amy, I believe I have read my bible, and every Mass attending the bible is read to me again. It takes three years for the bible to be read from each mass. You must be wearing the proper lenses.

LostPhil #1539842 07/31/08 02:46 AM
F
F
Originally Posted By: LostPhil
Quote:
Lord, change me.

I have asked for that also. again and again. Sounds like I'm telling him to change me too...

I am calmer. I do not react like I used too. Ok a little but Rome wasn't built in a day.

Why.. LostPhil .. Why do you want to change now? If you change you will be wrong. That was your goal all along.. to prove us wrong.. right? You missed we never had to prove we may be right. It was your job to disprove us. Sucks to know there are people out there that have been there and done that. You think that all these people just like you or something? Maybe you came here to get your ego stroked. When you are standing on top of that mountain.. how big is your shadow? Whatever God you follow.. that God never looked down on what people might say. He always used it to show them the "right" way. He always "knew" the words to say. To help the person understand. It's all written down nice and neat.

Go ahead.. make it all about me. I spew some venom.. I provoke you. I made you do it. Quite simply.. you came to us. What do you want LostPhil? Solitude.. ask for it. Help.. ask for it.. and listen. Someone to pray.. ask for it. Someone to see your point of view? Ask for it. You have asked and received.. and yet done nothing! When does LostPhil start to care about what his life has become? What he can do about it? Where he could likely do better? Ignore the questions.. or answer them with "I don't know". Who are you LostPhil?? Really. We all want to know.

"NONE SHALL BE MISSING ITS MATE!"

Interesting post there. You read the words and took it to heart.

In your train of thought the mate is "missing".

The way it is written is the mate will not be missing. Do you miss her LostPhil?

That statement implies that NO ONE will miss their mate.

Was God thinking DB? The things you love most.. set them free. Is that not what God did.. in the hopes that they would draw closer? Everyone has a choice.. they come close.. they pull away. It was never up to ANYONE.. other than the "person" we apply that thought to. Here is what you want.. you make the choice!

"Then when one of the little teeny boppers calls off. My wife is on call for them."

Cause she has some.. "gumption" or "morals". You keep comparing her to what she "works" with. And then you write how she is different? So.. what is she? Or can you not "see" it?

"It is in fact in immature form of communication when dealing with important issues."

And yet here you are.. texting away.. to us. My phone has a qwerty keyboard.. I can bang out some venom on that thing!!

"Would you want to get a text telling you a loved one died."

The second I did.. I would pick up a phone. I would not care how I got the info.. I would respond the "right" way.

"Yes there are proper moments for texting. Dealing with schedules is not one of them."

Dealing with a WAW.. is one of those times it might pay off? Got ya!

"Unless you the pig girl who can iterate more information in texts then she can talk."

You become what you judge. LostPhil.. you resemble a pig girl. Funny thing about it is.. you start to see them all around.. kinda like the lawyer.. looking for some help.

"At work I sit at my desk. No matter what am doing. I pick it up on the first ring. No matter who it is. No matter if I'm doing 1 thing or 1200 things."

Cause that is your job. Really.. 1200 things.. smells like a fish story! You can't expect your wife.. to be your job.

She should be what you strive to know! She should be work.. but never a job!

"Let's get this straight. She is the control freak. Yes now it has been a role reversal. I have become her, and she has become me."

Feels like Shi* don't it! How does it feel to be all womaned up.

"Pick a name, is it Jeff, dry heat, or some other fabricated handsome compensation."

Tell you what LostPhil.. you pick a name. Just a dig.. at something better than you. I know who Jeff is.. do you? Just him being him.. I am gonna fight you on that!! Step up.

"Yes I see your point about telling her what to do, and she is going to rebel like a little teen. Well go ahead and rebel. I don't need a teenager wife. I need a woman."

When are you going to be a man? When she is a woman?

"I like to argue in print."

Bring it on..

"Tag team..."

Life seems to work like that. Poor LostPhil.. he is outnumbered.

Imagine that!

"Wahhhhh wahhhh why does phil so mean too me. When i try to help him. I can't even post to him."

You think you are mean? Lost is all you are. Look at LostPhil imposing the rules!! He is Fantastic.

"Trust me I don't want to blast you. I think you need me to blast you."

I smell some Role Reversal! Call me crazy.

"I was talking to my cousin in email."

I thought that texting.. was poor communication?

"Let them leave there advice and I will process it."

And make it yours...

"I also think there is plenty of intelligence lacking from certain individuals. Perhaps they need to think before they talk to me and not try and one up me."

LostPhil Rules!!

"Your right I don't need to respond to everyone. It may even be part of the devils tool to keep me off track. Wolves in sheep's clothing."

We are all Wolves trying to hunt you down!! Once again LostPhil.. there is alot of you in that post.

Stand on what you know.. it has worked so well for you. Or Listen and understand.. what everyone in this biased place has said.

Relax
Eat
Think
Act normal
React.. Smartly.
Do something different.
Emulate.
Do Work.

Lets get "RETARDED" in here.

LostPhil #1539863 07/31/08 02:59 AM
A
A
Phil there used to be another poster on these boards that used the history of the church to tell me how he knew there was NO GOD and instead, that he was just a figment of man's diabolical imagination created along with the bible as a means to control the people.

But all I know is what I know.

Grace and mercy.

Facts that you can spout on the day you're standing in front of Him are worthless.

Humility, submission and repentance are everything.

In my opinion.

And my opinion was born out of nothing more than my often repeated experiences of being humbled, broken, corrected and blessed by and under His hand more times than I care to count, definitely more times than I could have ever hoped for and never, ever even one time deserved.

So you'll just have to take it for whatever it's worth and if that is nothing, that's perfectly okay with me.

AmyC #1539876 07/31/08 03:09 AM
J
J
hi Phil

Change the Policy.
Allow PM's
Free all of us.

Also some new and improved emoticons would be nice!

:-)
AmyC #1539886 07/31/08 03:19 AM
L
OP Offline
L
Somebody has way too much time on their hands, and has become a cut and paste wacko. I'm not even going to read any of it. I told you to go away Satan. Now go away. I told you time and time again to go away Forrest. You are poison. I said I was overwhelmed and you try to bury me with BS. Forrest you are not a success story and I can see why. Go away... I know my wife, the wife I thought I knew will come back if there is anything left in her. If she free's herself from the BS that has been pumped in her head. Phils rules, because it is Phils thread and it is his safe haven.

One thing is common here. Let her do whatever the hell she wants and try not to make an issue of it.

Amy, I like that. Grace and mercy. Humility, submission, and repentance.

One flaw in your post. In my opinion. That sounds like a man made statement. True your opinion was formed from experience. Your were given the grace Amy.

My opinion was also formed by grace. As Peter had revealed that Jesus was the son of the living God in those verses and only the Father in heaven could reveal that information.

Amy thank you for walking through the valley with me. You are truly your brothers keeper.

LostPhil #1539893 07/31/08 03:22 AM
L
OP Offline
L
Hi Jeanette... temperature check... I'm good.

Do you love me? lol! Are you a pretty nurse?

How has been Jeanette doing? I haven't had time to read anything going on in your situation. There seems to be some fascination with what is going on with my life.

Are people really who they say they are?

LostPhil #1539909 07/31/08 03:38 AM
J
J
Hehehehe.....your funny!

I think it's your use of vocabulary that has most attracted, and yes, I will be the firt to admit it. I love the way some peeps can just open up on here.

Yes I am pretty, at least I think so. Some may disagree but it's what I think that matters, right? I love everyone on this board as we are all worth loving.

I'm petite, blonde, blue eyed (the crazy blue) and for the most part, I believe peeps are who they say they are on here.

I have nothing to say about my sitch. I've been one of those stuck ones for a long time now.......hoping for something that I knew would not happen. No actions......lots of stupid words.

But thats ok Phil.....it does take awhile for most to fully comprehend what we are up against, some too late.

You Phil have alot going for you. Oneday you will see it, but for now your manic ways are ok and they are helping you through a difficult time? It's par for the course ya know ;\)

Oh....I will not even attempt to debate you in God, Christianity or your religion.

I'm a firm believer.

God gave you tools Phil.

In time you will use them.

Now take that thermometer out and get some rest, it's almost the weekend ya know and something good will happen for you this weekend if you let it.

(((Hugs Phil))

Jeanette

Change the Policy.
Allow PM's
Free all of us.

Also some new and improved emoticons would be nice!

:-)
Page 9 of 21 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 20 21

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard