Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 21 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 20 21
LostPhil #1539311 07/30/08 08:08 PM
T
T
Whoah Phil. Back up a minute. I'm not pouring gasoline anywhere. I sympathize with you. I keep checking up on your because I am so worried about you. Maybe you are taking this out of context.

After all, I am often accused of not listening. Jeff's frustration is in getting past your anger. Your anger doesn't scare me, Phil. I've been on the receiving end of anger. Blast away if it feels good. I have broad shoulders and I'll take it from you.

Blast me good, if it will help lift some of it from you. Because if you keep reacting with anger to your wife it will not be good. She does have her issues. I see it and understand why it works you up good. No one can push our buttons like the people we love, huh?

Getting angry and reacting won't get you to goal, Phil. It won't help your kids and it won't help you. I worry about you, Phil. I want you to be happy.

Me 45, H 46, S 23, M 26, Together 30, Bomb 6-2-08,
S 6-19-08; H left 12-29-08. H home 12-09, Still MLC in 2012!
Me- I have my big girl panties on. Bring it.

The Wifey #1539335 07/30/08 08:15 PM
Phil - texting - might be immature, but sometimes it's the least volatile form of communication.

2ndly - we have to get you a sense of humor. You're quite tense and take everything very literally and you're missing out on jokes and the fun side of life.

I know you're going through your own personal hell. One day you will hopefully get to a place where you can enjoy life as it's being tossed at you.

....Understand, that I can't, not be what I am
I'm not the milk, and Cheerios in your spoon
~ Avril Lavigne ~
..."Nobody's Fool"...

me=ok /D'd since 7/07
D=ok
The Wifey #1539363 07/30/08 08:24 PM
L
OP Offline
L
Tag team...

Wifey. I didn't say your poured gasoline anywhere. I said Jeff, or whatever the heck his name is today did. Why are you defending him.

Look I busted him. I asked him not to post to me for some reason. Then I catch him talking about me behind my back. Rather sophmoric.

Wahhhhh wahhhh why does phil so mean too me. When i try to help him. I can't even post to him.

If anybody here has broad shoulders it's me.

I like you Wifey. You want to go toe to toe, a$$holes to elbows, then bring it. You already told me to Pull up my big boy panties. Can't, because if it was fashionable I would wear a skirt.

Trust me I don't want to blast you. I think you need me to blast you. Maybe my licks hurt for worse than anything your husband could say or do. That is why I told you to go argue with him.

Tylenol...

Now I was creating some healing between the Churches. Amy, we the Catholic church spoke with leaders of the Pentecostal leadership during Vatican II in 1972. There is a plenty of confusion between us, your collected Christians, and the body of the full communion with the Catholic Universal church, which happens to be headed by the vicar of Christ Pope Benedict.

One of the primary problems is how does one become a Christian?

Yes this is all irrelevant to Db'ing. Or is it? Fundamentaly different views between others which causes problems. When we should be sitting down figuring out how to get along.

Sorry you feel that way. Sorry but baptism has to be done and performed this way for it to be licit. Etc... Sorry but body, blood, soul and divinity is truly present in the Eucharist under the appearance of bread and wine. This was one of the first councils in the Church history.

Do you use the Nicene creed?

LostPhil #1539369 07/30/08 08:26 PM
L
OP Offline
L
Oh, trust me I have a sense of humor.

I was talking to my cousin in email. About the owl. The whoo hoo hooo, who was she talking too the other night. Another man.

He said no do I don't think so. She did it to fire you up. She knew you wouldn't be able to sleep.

Phil 0
Philswive 317

I spit coke everywhere....!

LostPhil #1539391 07/30/08 08:34 PM
V
V
Phil, I absolutely promise that this will be my last post to your thread. I will not promise that it will be the last time I post to someone else, when you are the subject.

You didn't bust anyone. I can't post to you because you didn't want to listen to what I had to say. I don't really care if you are mean to me. I wanted to try to help you. You want to pick and choose your help. You can do that, but I don't think you are going to like the result.

If you REALLY want your marriage to succeed, you'd listen to everyone. Put it all together, and try to come up with the best way to get where you want to go. From what you have posted, and said, it is much more important to you to be right, to tell everyone, including your wife, what to do. You are going to be a lonely man.

That's about it. I'm sure there is more, but when I think of it I will just throw it away. I'm wasting my time anyway.

And if you looked around for the story of the name change, you might have a little less anger. But, never mind that.

J
J
Phil,

You seem a bit manic, are you doing ok today?

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B. - Jack3Beans

Listen without defending; Speak without offending - FaithinAK

TRUST THE PROCESS - Cadet

A
A
Originally Posted By: Virtually_Handsome
Phil, I absolutely promise that this will be my last post to your thread. I will not promise that it will be the last time I post to someone else, when you are the subject.

That's gossip, OJ, and should be avoided.

LostPhil #1539465 07/30/08 09:13 PM
A
A
Originally Posted By: LostPhil
Now I was creating some healing between the Churches. Amy, we the Catholic church spoke with leaders of the Pentecostal leadership during Vatican II in 1972. There is a plenty of confusion between us, your collected Christians, and the body of the full communion with the Catholic Universal church, which happens to be headed by the vicar of Christ Pope Benedict.

One of the primary problems is how does one become a Christian?

Yes this is all irrelevant to Db'ing. Or is it? Fundamentaly different views between others which causes problems. When we should be sitting down figuring out how to get along.

Sorry you feel that way. Sorry but baptism has to be done and performed this way for it to be licit. Etc... Sorry but body, blood, soul and divinity is truly present in the Eucharist under the appearance of bread and wine. This was one of the first councils in the Church history.

Do you use the Nicene creed?

Phil there doesn't need to be any "healing" between you and me because there has been no injury, nor will there be because once I make this post, I'm not discussing the subject any further.

I am generally opposed to what I consider man-made religion with all it's laws, pomp, circumstance and holier than thou judgement of others. I believe that there is one way to God and that is through Christ, the Son. We are saved by grace through faith, and that not of ourselves, it is the gift of God and not of works lest any man should boast.

If you are of the opinion that the Catholic Church has cornered the market on God's grace and the rest of us are going to hell then you represent what I don't like about man-made religion. That being said, you have been up front about your faith from the beginning. The only reason I did not answer your question regarding my denomination previously was because I expected the usual chest thumping holier than thou attitude that I have experienced from Catholics in the past. Obviously, I did not lump you in with all that I can consider "unattractive" about Catholicism, though. I have simply spoken to you as a man of faith because your denomination is irrelevant except in the way it may limits or expand your vision - which is not even for me to say. Denominations simply don't matter in this arena. You believe that Christ is the risen Son of God. That's is ALL that matters. And that right there puts you in line to have anything that hinders you stripped away by the Man Himself if you will allow it. And THAT was all I needed to know in order to speak to you.

Well, that and the lessons from the school of hard knocks I've attended myself ;\) .

Stick to Divorce Busting and stick to the BIBLE, Phil.
Do not allow yourself to be distracted...
Hush your mouth
Get on your knees
Seek Him.
When in doubt, seek Him again.

And repeat as necessary

Last edited by AmyC; 07/30/08 09:15 PM.
AmyC #1539489 07/30/08 09:27 PM
C
C
Amy, simply said.to the point.

m-54
w-44
children-4
bomb-sept 21 2007
t-21
m-20yrs
bomb-sept 23 2007 divorced but not giving up hope, not yethttp://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...rue#post1224023
craig54 #1539528 07/30/08 09:58 PM
C
C
Amy, i want to thank you personally for the letter you wrote to Mrs. H, about the Mlc and a person of faith. i printed it off and read it every few days to remind me that i am kneeling on my knees every night before the Lord for my wife. thank you phil, i apologize for hijacking your space. heed amy's words, alot of wisdom, by fire.

Last edited by craig54; 07/30/08 10:01 PM.

m-54
w-44
children-4
bomb-sept 21 2007
t-21
m-20yrs
bomb-sept 23 2007 divorced but not giving up hope, not yethttp://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...rue#post1224023
Page 8 of 21 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 20 21

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard