Print Thread
Page 7 of 21 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 20 21
LostPhil #1539200 07/30/08 07:25 PM
A
A
Originally Posted By: LostPhil
Quote:
Lord, change me.

Sounds like I'm telling him to change me too...

No.

THIS is submission.

You're giving Him the title deed to your life.

LostPhil #1539214 07/30/08 07:33 PM
you asked opinions Phil. You get them. Then you say they're wrong.

I can tell you for me, texting - may be primitive in your opinion, but it's also 1. the least emotional form of communication, 2. proof if needed.

Regarding her schedule - sure she could probably do that. My point is - YOU don't get to tell her what she should do with her job.

....Understand, that I can't, not be what I am
I'm not the milk, and Cheerios in your spoon
~ Avril Lavigne ~
..."Nobody's Fool"...

me=ok /D'd since 7/07
D=ok
AmyC #1539217 07/30/08 07:33 PM
L
OP Offline
L
Amy,

halălūyāh halălūyāh halălūyāh - for my history, and my friendships.

I told you I heard the harp. The harp drives away misery. Now the owl talks to your soul at night.

alleluia alleluia alleluia

Amy, it is common for the deacon to say Attend, and the congregation say alleluia.

Amy Attend!

LostPhil #1539236 07/30/08 07:41 PM
L
OP Offline
L
KS, No I'm not arguing with you or telling you are wrong. I'm simply stating I don't perfer the immaturity of texting important matters. It is a chicken sh|t way of hiding something. Same thing with voice mail.

You not important enough to hear my voice. Hmm, like the other night she didn't pick up her kids because she went to talk to someone. I get a text, but someone else gets a physical face to face talk. Yes I'm jealous. I'm angry about it. I don't even like the way she starts the text. Why doesn't she text Hello. Or Good Afternoon and wait for a response. Immaturity rules here.

At work I sit at my desk. No matter what am doing. I pick it up on the first ring. No matter who it is. No matter if I'm doing 1 thing or 1200 things.

Amy, I see your point. I gave him my life, and I also gave her to him. It is in his hands.

If God will send his Angels- U2

LostPhil #1539238 07/30/08 07:42 PM
A
A
In my circle we SHOUT Hallelujah

and a "preach it" now and again..

Usually that's before they bring out the snakes, though.

;\)

LostPhil #1539240 07/30/08 07:42 PM
V
V
Phil, I know, I'm not supposed to post to you, so I'll be quick!

KS is onto something I tried to point out earlier, when you were listening a lot less. In almost every one of your interactions you have with W (at least that we read here), you "tell" he something about what she should do. Right now, that is not working. In fact, it is making things worse. She is going to react like a child, if you tell her she should do something, she will probably do as close to the opposite as possible. And the more you "tell" her, the farther she will run. The point isn't whether you are right, it is whether she is ready to listen.

L
OP Offline
L
[quote]Usually that's before they bring out the snakes, though.[\quote]

WHAT? Plese don't try to confuse me. Amy is a Christian. She happens to be Protestant. To me that is snake service. Is that what you are applying? Amy has stated she is a protestant. So then she must be Catholic.

Bring the snakes out. Are you a pagan worshiper now? Please stop it. I do believe I have asked you that and you never told me. Yes it is irrelevant, but it might just bring us closer to Oneship.

Part of the problem with the Christian community is the split. 44,000 versions of Christianity in US alone. They all can't be right.

Did you know there are also about 6 wacky popes that have considered there form of Catholism to be true?

Amy why don't you just tell me what form of Christianity you belong too?

AmyC #1539275 07/30/08 07:55 PM
H
H
Can I get an "Amen!" up in there?!

M60
H52
D20
M14 yrs
OW-old gf from 1986
bomb-5/18/08
H filed for D-9/10/08
D final 4/24/09
xH remarried (not OW) 2012
LostPhil #1539277 07/30/08 07:56 PM
A
A
Every denomination to which you have referred is CHRISTIAN, Phil.

I have never stated I am "Protestant"

I'm all hellfire and damnation, darlin...

Pentacostal.

My comment on the snakes was tongue in cheek.
Applicable to misconceptions brought on by the "old time" Pentacostals.

But make no mistake, I'm Evangelical.

LostPhil #1539292 07/30/08 08:01 PM
L
OP Offline
L
Quote:
You are quite a person! I can't even post to Phil anymore! And I can usually get along with anyone here. He isn't listening, Kelly Jo. I've followed him from the beginning, he has to be right, he is a control freak to the extreme, and it is a wonder his W stayed this long. She might be crazy as a loon, but from what I've seen, I sympathize with her!

Why are you posting to me then.

Let's get this straight. She is the control freak. Yes now it has been a role reversal. I have become her, and she has become me.

Don't talk about me in other threads. Do you think I'm stupid? The only thread you should be talking about me is here or prayer.

Pick a name, is it Jeff, dry heat, or some other fabricated handsome compensation.

Stop being poison.

This isn't anger either.

Yes I see your point about telling her what to do, and she is going to rebel like a little teen. Well go ahead and rebel. I don't need a teenager wife. I need a woman.

Now you saw that Amy and I were having a very nice conversation and you two had to come along and pour gas on it. Talk about cheeseless tunnels.

You know in that thread you guys were talking about me. Kelly Jo had a point. I use my anger against you so that I can burn it up. But really that isn't the case at all. I like being wicked with words. I like to argue in print.

Page 7 of 21 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard