Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13
H
H
YR,

Thank you so much! Since he pushed for the D so fast, he really didn't have time himself to think of what he was doing. Leaving his whole life for someone he didn't know, crazy!!!

I hope the memories will resurface soon!

(((HUGS)))

Y
OP Offline
Y
TL

We haven't had any rain for almost 2 months in my area. We sure could use some. PLEASE sen some our way!!!

Y

Y
OP Offline
Y
nlt

MLC is something that takes awhile. I was fortunate that my h was only out of the house 2 years. I think that he was in MLC for 3 or 4 years which is a short time according to statistics.

Hang in there and get that job!!!!!

Y

H
H
YR,

Thank you! Well I know for sure my H has been in MLC since beginning of 2005 it may have started in 2004, but for him to do such drastic things for someone he didn't know, that is just so crazy. Everyone says he has lost his mind!

In the book "Men in Midlife Crisis" the part about parents, well his was just like that! He has also been insecure.

I guess you can see on my thread that I had a rough night. But I'm still singing that song in my head "The Prodigal Son's Coming Home" so I sure hope he does.

I sure hope he can't get his mind off me!

(((HUGS)))

Y
OP Offline
Y
nlt

To me the hardest part was the waiting, no contact with my h. I had to find things to keep me busy, but my h was still on my mind. As time went on I cried less and even though I thought of him everyday I wasn't all mind consuming. I pout my focus on my kids, dog, yard and home! Every night that I went to sleep I knew I had done something to improve my life even if my h wasn't here. Keep doing what you are doing and you will be fine.

Y

P
P
Quote:
To me the hardest part was the waiting, no contact with my h. I had to find things to keep me busy, but my h was still on my mind. As time went on I cried less and even though I thought of him everyday I wasn't all mind consuming. I pout my focus on my kids, dog, yard and home! Every night that I went to sleep I knew I had done something to improve my life even if my h wasn't here.
YR,
I feel the same way you did. And especially today for whatever reason - maybe because I am having brain fog from feeling discouraged at work. I had to take a lot of criticsm today from a group of people and it means even more work for my plate to meet my deadline. I wish my H is able to offer support but I guess he didn't offer me support anyway before the S. Maybe I am just grieving what I didn't have anyway. I do remembe rhow stressed my life was for quite some time before the S.

PH's Thread
T
T
OMG YR,
You did not have rain for 2 months! I hope you will get some from me.
Have a lovely week-end.

Y
OP Offline
Y
PH

I think you are stressed because you have so much on your plate with your job. Once that gets done I think you will have peace. God will do the work on your h.

Y

Y
OP Offline
Y
TL

Still no rain. We are going to turn into a dust bowl if this keeps up!!! I guess I need to go out to the street and do a rain dance!!!!! LOL

Y

P
P
YR,
Thanks. With the job, it's not as much the stress but more the "games" people play to draw attention to themselves, but putting other's work down. That's what's bothering me most at work. It seems people use intimidating and ruhtless tactiss to get what they want.

If not for those dreams about my H coming home, I think it would be even harder for me to cope with my journey.

PH's Thread
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard