Print Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
F
fig Offline
F
ick

what a mess

remember it isn't your laundry to wash anymore

(but I hear ya...dirty laundry grates on me no matter whose it is)

L
L
Cat sweetie.

Prayers ok!

HUGS

Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
Leave the rest to God
C
cat03 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
thanks guys, my prayer each time is that I don't think of him and his messed up mind each morning, feeling much better today.
Thanks everyone \:\) guess it was too quiet and something had to happen to me, jeez!

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
H
H
Cat,

I've never read about your sitch until now. Wow, you sure have quite a story to tell.

These guys (and gilrs too) get themselves into this position and then try to either bully or cry their way into getting exactly what they want. Thing is, they have no idea what that is. Yours does seem to need professional help. There are so many of them that really, really do. But you can no longer help him. And he may not really want help. Sounds to me he likes getting his way and will do anything to get it. My X has been spoiled since the day he was born. That's why he continues to this day to try to get his way. That's why he continues to put his needs bove his children's. I think alot of D's happen because someone out there is rasing spoiled rotten kids!

Anyway, it really doesn't matter what I think. But I can still wish I'd never married one.

Thanks for stopping by my thread.

C
cat03 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
sure thing hon)))))))

It just dawn on me, that I was hanging on a small thread in case stbx wanted back, but I just decided he's crossed the point of no return, I wouldnt' want him in a golden platter, the way he is, he'd have to do quite a few 180s which is unlikely to happen.
I want my life without him, he's gone too far.

have a great weekend my friends))))))) been so busy at work had no chance to log in, and my internet at home is useless.
Going to see Brian Adams and Foreigner tomorrow, yey!!! can't wait.

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
R
R
((Cat)) You are so strong! Wow what a crazy sitch. That's right, it shouldn't be your stress to deal with taking care of your sbtx any longer. It sounds like you are better off without having to live with his junk everyday. You've done so much for him for so long. 'Let go and let God' - I find this saying very insightful. I hope too that sbtx (and frankly all those who are troubled) can get better someday but it may be out of our hands to make that happen. They've really got to do it for themselves.

Me 40
H 39
2nd M- 6 months
No kids
Previous D, 1st M
DBer from 2003
C
cat03 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
hey there, I pray for that, for total detachment, the less I know the better.

The concert was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! i loved those guys! so worth the 3hr trip, Brian Adams and Foreigner rock! had a great time, glad I went with my cousins too, sweet SIL told me she'd babysit for me anytime, MIL told me that for her bday she was having something, told stbx that he was invited alone, meaning they did'nt want ow there, that she wasnt' welcome (MIL also is the same).
Well, back to work, again Im loaded, will get back online as before as soon as I get fast internet at home next week.

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
So you finally got to see your boys huh? Judging by your enthusiam it sounds as if they delivered. Gotta love Foreigner!

This must be a very big decision for your MIL. She is a very admirable woman. Sadly most parents choose to take sides with their kids and not with what is morally right. It makes me feel good knowing that there are still people who take a risk for what they believe in!

Love,
bethie

C
cat03 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
smooches bethgirl, I just read online that the lead singer is a new one :(, well, he was pretty good, sounded just like old one, but anyways, it was a great concert!

MIL and I were never good friends, we tolerated each other, I never thought I'd ended up one day calling her crying telling her how bad I felt (during the heck, when stbx lived w/me and I kept finding out about ow and him). Her heart is truly broken and she is pretty much his only family other than the sister, when she is gone it is going to be a huge blow to stbx, she tells me how she went through the same thing with her insane H (he passed away) and can really relate with what I'm going through.

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
C
cat03 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
wasn't really searching for more true/lies, but just realized a few other things that stbx lied about, I think he has has to be the biggest liar in the whole entire world, it baffles me, really, a white lie makes me feel scummy and he... {{{{{{{{{{shudder}}}}}}}}}}}}

He still whines to me about the woes of his townhome problems (buying a fixer upper, closing keeps moving farther away). I really want to tell him "dont' you have a damsel in distress/gf to talk to about this things?" grrrrrrrrrr!! he thinks he is being friendly and chats away, jeez, he just doesn't get it.

I really have to curb even the smallest criticism in front to kids, I was talking a bit po'd to stbx about something that I wastn too happy about doing and d5 asks me "why do you hate dad so much? you were yelling at him on the phone" om, that was worth a slap, I couldn't believe she thought that! before you know it she'll grow up thinking I scared him away. Lord, I need more help, these little children pay attention to everything!

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard