Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
T
T
Geez, wii! looks like you saved yourself a lot of trouble early on. Who needs women like those!

Trip #1518160 07/14/08 11:19 PM
N
N
All,

This reminds me of an old story of mine.....

A gal I used to date (B) lived next store to a girl from my church (C)... Are you with me so far? Well, B was sitting on her front porch... She heard C on the phone talking about a mutual friend of ours she was dating... She said, "I don't really like him. But, he took me out to dinner and gave me a necklace. I wonder what he will buy me next? We are going out again Friday." Well, B told the guy.... That ended that....

NMD

"Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years. That is what makes a marriage last --more than passion or even sex!" - Simone Signoret
A
A
It just makes me wonder how they ever expect to be pollenated ?Too much fertilizer.. I think ?

Just me... Hey.. it is taco night at lake !!!

Tom

W
OP Offline
W
Hey, I don't want you guys to think Whatis hasn't had some successes! How about this one, I dated this woman for about two months and she wanted me to move in but I said I didn't feel that would be the best thing for our R. So, two months later she bounces my ass and says "I think it was all just lust". I say "but two months ago you wanted me to move in but I wouldn't" and she says "I guess you made a good choice then didn't you", handed me a bag of my belongs from her place and showed me the door. Now that's a love story!

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
W
OP Offline
W
Oh there's more! I got an army romance story. I dated this woman, a real hot babe and we'd do stuff on base. I asked her to go off base to a restaurant one night but she said she'd rather go to an onbase party, I said OK as I knew the guy throwing the party. We went and she was all over every guy at the party except me, when I went over to her and told her I had an issue with her behaviour she said "Well, this is the way I am, if you want to be with me you then you'd better get used to it" So I said "I don't want to be with you" and that was that. A couple nights later I was in the canteen and a fellow MP sat down with me and he asked if I was still dating the babe and I told him I dumped her. He said "Yeah, I can understand why, when I was going out with her all she wanted to do was f@ck, all night every night. I'm as much a man as anybody else but I can only take so much. I'm still finding her panties around my place" OOOOKKKK!!!!! Army love, another great story.

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted By: attorneytom
It just makes me wonder how they ever expect to be pollenated ?Too much fertilizer.. I think ?

Tom

Did you say Taco night? That's gotta be better than reading anymore of my dumb stories! Munch out, Tom

T
T
Originally Posted By: whatisis
Originally Posted By: attorneytom

Tom

Did you say Taco night? That's gotta be better than reading anymore of my dumb stories! Munch out, Tom

Depends on the taco, doesn't it??? Sorry, I have been exposed to Bethie's dirty mind!

Trip #1518355 07/15/08 01:52 AM
W
OP Offline
W
or maybe the hot sauce!

G
G
Wii, had a nice time across the border with Ms 3 M over the long weekend. My compliments to the country, we're meeting up again over there next month. However, the food at the particular establishment had much to be desired. Tom's taco night sounds like a buffet in comparison, hopefully our sampling this past weekend is not reflective of the country cuisine. I always liked sailing across Lake Erie from the Cleveland area,a few decades back, dropping anchor and getting fish and chips on the CA side, yum, in highly technical food terms.
Looks like it "war" stories night on the board so here is my fav before I hit the pillows (and dream of days gone by)
I had the opposite of your experiences - of sorts. Dating for a few months, close to a year. The young lady shows up on a Friday night, we get romantic (as usual), she spends the night. I wake up to a phone ringing around 9 AM , it's her calling from a pay phone (didn't have such a thing as cellphones back then) to inform me she loved the night with me, but something she forgot to mention last night- she was getting married and was calling on the way to her wedding.
Like that one? It gets better.
That happened not just once, but twice.
And I know your follow up question already - yes they did appear on my doorstep between 6 months and the second around year after.
And no, I didn't.

N
N
Originally Posted By: Goinbatty
Looks like it "war" stories night on the board so here is my fav before I hit the pillows (and dream of days gone by) I had the opposite of your experiences - of sorts. Dating for a few months, close to a year. The young lady shows up on a Friday night, we get romantic (as usual), she spends the night. I wake up to a phone ringing around 9 AM , it's her calling from a pay phone (didn't have such a thing as cellphones back then) to inform me she loved the night with me, but something she forgot to mention last night- she was getting married and was calling on the way to her wedding.
Like that one? It gets better.
That happened not just once, but twice.
And I know your follow up question already - yes they did appear on my doorstep between 6 months and the second around year after.
And no, I didn't.

GB,

Those are interesting stories..... I wonder how these gals kept both relationships going...... Especially since one of them was "very serious"...... I could see stringing along two people you are "casually dating".....

You are truly blessed you were not the poor sap who married either of these women.... Both have serious character issues....

Take Care,

NMD

"Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years. That is what makes a marriage last --more than passion or even sex!" - Simone Signoret
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard