Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Yes.We have her in hiding right now.He has no idea where she is.I have some awesome friends and they have put her up until she is safe.

No one could find her.She is driving a rental car that is in someone elses name.We did the whole driving her around and switching cars every few miles.

I really think she is safe.I even have D13 hidden.I'm at home but I refuse to leave.I don't think he will come after me.I had my alarm turned on in my apartment.I didn't do that before because I didn't need it.

I'm armed and will use it if I have to.But I don't think I will need it.He is kind of scared of my sons and my S18 is here with a few of my nephews.

We thought this out and had a plan in place cause we knew he would do this and my family got ready for it.

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
Ok so Brig,

What this says is that you are afraid of what he might do or you wouldn't be going to such great lengths. You don't think that she would fall for his "I'm sorry and it will never happen again" crap do you? You just hear of so many women wanting it to be as it should and going back hoping for that. People just don't change, at least not on a dime.

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
She has already fell for that to many times.Now that he has beat her while she is pregnant she is set on divorce.I'm glad of that.She is willing to do for her baby what she wouldn't do for herself.Protecting the baby is first in her mind.I'm glad of that.Had me scared for a while there.But finally she got her head out of the sand.

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
Oh, Briget, I'm so sorry this is happening to your family.

Check your area and see if there is a Safe House for battered women. If something happens that she can't stay where she's currently hiding, it may be an alternative.

Please be safe.

F
F
Hey Briget,

That's a really scary position for your daughter. How about calling Hubbard House? They have legal services, housing, even transitional housing and employment services for women in her sitch. In addition, it is an amazingly secure and unadvertised location. If she's in another county, they'd know of sister shelters that offer. similar services.

Take care,

FL

God heals the broken-hearted (Psalm 147:3)

Me: 44
W: 40
Separated 8/2011

S12
SD14
SS12
SD10
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Thank you FL,

I have the number to Hubbard House.We will look into it if we feel she needs it.But right now I have so many places to hide her.He has only been to my house and one of my sisters.

He can't find her.However the legal services is something I will look into.She just may need that.I'm kind struggling right now and this does not help.

Geesh just when I thought things in my life was getting calm.I guess I shouldn't have gone around telling everyone how I havethis wonderful drama free life.LOL

Thank you for the info on hubbard house.I should have known they would provide more than a hiding place.

Later Friend
Briget

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
So my family is all somewhere else.S18 will be home from work in a few hours.I was going to go shoot a pool tournament.But wasn't up to it.Instead I opted to stay home and have a beer and eat a bowl of homemade cake icing.LOL

In my defence I rarely have sweets and damn it was good.Strange combo bud light and chocolate icing.LOL

I'm gonna have a tummy ache.But it was worth it.LOL

Later Friends
Briget

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

I'm on page two.Darn it I have a life.And right now it is pretty hard.

My D21 is still here.Thank God.She had court today.But her H lawyer couldn't make it so it was set for two weeks from now.She can't afford a lawyer of her own so I have to come up with something in two weeks.I will find a way.But damn this sucks.

I hate that she is going through this.But that man must go!!! He is plain no good.

Not much going on.I'm still working at the same ol place.Doing the same ol thing.

I'm tired and going to take a nap.just wanted to bump my thread.LOL

Later Friends
Briget

L
L
Briget,

I'm sorry things are going rough.... hang in there!

The board is fraught with drama the last couple days that's probably why the response time is slow to no..... ugh!!!! hate drama.

I'm sure you've prob. looked into it but just in case have you looked into lawyers who take pro-bono cases.... with her circumstances surely there'd be some help out there for her.

Be strong lady... this too shall pass. And keep us posted... we're praying for you and your daughter.

Psa 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me.
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi LNF,

Yeah I have seen the drama and had decided to not post.But I'm online and well I just couldn't stay away.

It is a shame that the drama is making it hard for those of us who could really use a friend right now don't feel like they can come here and get the support they need.

I'm hanging in there.Not much else I can do.I'm just plain tired of worrying all the time.

I have to say this is harder than my divorce.Watching my child hurt like this is by far the worst thing I have ever gone through.

I will be looking into pro bono lawyers.Just where you find them I'm not sure.I'm sure you just don't find them in the yellow pages.

I'm praying I can find the help she needs.I sure could use some prayers from those who pray.

Later Friends
Briget

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard