Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 20 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
M
Maya44 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
SWL, can you please let me know your sitch?

Well there ya go. Lots of positives in Dar's life today. Run with those. And what is in this favorite salad from Portillos?

~ swl

Look not mournfully into the past. It comes not back again. Wisely improve the present. It is thine. Go forth to meet the shadowy future, without fear. {Henry Wadsworth Longfellow}
J
J
Sounds like a good day in your life.

Last edited by Jack_Three_Beans; 05/02/08 05:22 PM.

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B. - Jack3Beans

Listen without defending; Speak without offending - FaithinAK

TRUST THE PROCESS - Cadet

M
Maya44 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
For real guys?? I felt like that was a short list and not worth a whole lot. (no offense friends and family who love me! and Toto too!) I know it's the pms talking, I know it. It gets bad like this and I hate it.

SWL, my salad? It's a chopped salad. Ditalini (maybe?) pasta, grill chicken breast, tomatoes, gorgonzola cheese crumbles, lettuce, red cabbage and green onions (I leave these out though). One more hour and I can go get it!

J
J
Quote:

For real guys??

Please start validating yorself.

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

Quote:
SWL, can you please let me know your sitch?

Sure. I hit the board in September 2000 {don't be fooled by the reg date on this name. It's obviously not my first}. I db'd badly at first. Was called pathetic. Stepped back to lick my wounds reflect upon that and discovered that OMG I WAS pathetic. Took that to heart and did what I had to do to make changes. My{now}X left and moved back in less than 7 weeks. The readers digest condensed version can be found here.

~ swl

Look not mournfully into the past. It comes not back again. Wisely improve the present. It is thine. Go forth to meet the shadowy future, without fear. {Henry Wadsworth Longfellow}
M
Maya44 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Thanks for sharing SWL.

Jack, what do you to validate myself? I'm guessing give myself some credit, but not sure and don't want to guess wrong here. \:\)

Yes. For real.
Quote:
"Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference." ~ Virginia Satir

J
J
It almost always seems like you require others to pat you on the back. Or conversely to pick you up, to point out what is good or bad in your life.

You should be able to do that.

M
Maya44 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I can't do that when I don't see much good in it right now. I mean, the list I gave you seems so small...except for the love I have for my D.

Page 16 of 20 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard