Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
N
N
You know those supermarket markers that go ChChunk

So you are saying you got Prime stamped on your buttox?

I'm on the buy before tomorrow bin. For sale cheap! \:D

"All I want is a weeks pay for a day's work"
Steve Martin

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
LOL thats funny.

Well since I'm in my prime I guess that has to be what is stamped on my butt.

Later Friend
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
N
N
Well lets use neon blue ink but please don't fart when I stamp.

Steve Martin

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Women do not fart.Didn't you know that.

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I always wanted a tattoo on my butt.But I didn't want just common one.I think I know what to get now.LOL

N
N
\:D \:D \:D \:D \:D \:D \:D

Steve Martin

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

Had a good day.Didn't do anything but recharge my battery.I'm feeling really good.I did do something I haven't done in years.I went on my ex websit.He has one for his nascar stuff.LOL

I'm left giggling with joy that fate has brought me down the path I'm on.He has a current pic of himself.To say I would be embarressed to be seen with him is a understatement.He used to be a semisexy man in a uniform.(if you close one eye and tilt your head to the left.) Now he has grown his hair really long and shaggy.Which is kind of funny since he is bald on top.It is gray,stringy,and looks like he never washes it.He also has grown a long beard that is also straggly and gross looking. He looks like a stray mutt.

I'm amazed by this.For years he was a neat freak.He just does not look like the man I knew.He looks so uncaring.Like nothing in the world matters to him. He looks like the unibomber.If I saw him walking down the street I would cross the street.He looks like a homeless man.He would scare me.Weird.

I'm so happy with how my life turned out.I know I would be unhappy if I had to watch his transformation.I'm sad for him.Just seeing his pic put a missing piece of the puzzle together for me.I aways wonder how he could just walk away without a care in the world.Now I know he doesn't care about himself no wonder he doesn't care about his children.

I wonder if he is mentally ill.He looks like the walking dead.

Well enough of that.I can't do anything about it.And I don't even care to try.

Later Friends
Briget

F
F
Quote:
I'm flippin 43.I'm in the prime of my life.Grrrrrrrrrrr.

They say 40 is the new 30. \:\)

That's funny about you peeking at your Xs site. My X does the myspace thing. Hers is the opposite trend - stuck in the late teens/early 20s mindset. On the one hand, I hope for S8's sake that some more maturing eventually kicks in. On the other hand, I remember a very long, painfully long road trip with X's Mom, in which XMIL acted like an empty-headed 16yo from time to time, that tells me this stuff is pretty set.

I'm glad you're alive and kicking... I was about to organize a search party... \:\) I'm enjoying this incredibly mild late April/early May. How about you?

FL

God heals the broken-hearted (Psalm 147:3)

Me: 44
W: 40
Separated 8/2011

S12
SD14
SS12
SD10
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
FL,

I'm enjoying this wonderful weather we are having.I live near the river so I try to go walking there as often as I can.I plan on getting out there tomorrow.Life is wonderful.And how grand it is to be able to walk the ST.Johns.After all it's my river.

Had me a wonderful day today.No drama at work.Got home and no one was home.So I read the paper and had me a Dr.Pepper out on the patio.The breeze was wonderful and wow the sun was out.

Came in and had me a little nap.D13 walked in just as I was waking.Gave me a kiss and went into a long story about some hot latino boy in her class.Gosh cant' she just once just tell me lunch was yucky or something.LOL

Had leftovers for dinner.Then a nice hot shower.

I'm on my way out in a few to play a little pool tourni then off to bed to start all over again.

Could my life get any better.I think not.

Later Friend
Briget

Originally Posted By: Briget
Could my life get any better.I think not.

It's so great to hear this!!! Who'd of thought, huh?

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard