Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
W
W
Hey guys, there's a group hug going on over at Amy C's thread in Separated. Parteeeee!

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
A
OP Offline
A
I think I just got one ?

You should get some larger wheels on the "Laundry Mobile" WI ? \:\)

Tom

W
W
Tom, forget the laundry hamper, I'm finding the elevator to be a much greener pasture. I've been chatting up this really nice Muslim lady lately...are they supposed to talk to guys? Hmm, I wonder if she drinks coffee? Ya think her husband might be able to tell me? OK, maybe it's back to the laundry room for me.

A
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted By: whatisis
Tom, forget the laundry hamper, I'm finding the elevator to be a much greener pasture. I've been chatting up this really nice Muslim lady lately...are they supposed to talk to guys? Hmm, I wonder if she drinks coffee? Ya think her husband might be able to tell me? OK, maybe it's back to the laundry room for me.

You know WI,

From what I know about you after nearly three years here .. YOU can probably be in any sort of relationship and if the shoe fits you would wear it ? I think you enjoy the cultural diversity thingy ? A lot...

You are very adaptive and go with the flow (no.. not that flow). I like that about you.

Get bigger wheels !

Tom

W
W
Hey, to survive 17 years with my W you have to be adaptive! Thanks for the kind words Tom.

G
G
Cheese and crackers Tom, I ask a couple of simple questions and you get distracted by the skirts/

A
OP Offline
A
Hmm.. What skirts there GB ? Just a warm and fuzzy feeing ! Good job on the NC thingy btw...

Okay.. sigh.. back to the shrubbery !

Tom

B
B
AT,

Just wanna say howdy from the land of BPD survivors! Hope all's going well in your world.

Tom: I can picture Elwood Epps but have never been there. What's the attraction?

Do you have a cottage in Ontario? I see you're from Akron. You must go by my neck of the woods enroute to the woods.

Can't wait to get back to mine. The lake is calling my name. Hope the ice is out. It wasn't last week.

Barb

A
OP Offline
A
Hi BH.. thanks for stopping in and visiting with me .. I appreciate that btw.. All is well here at the moment as the kids are in bed, finally.

I belong to a club here that owns a camp about 5.5 hours north of Toronto, BD. It is an awesome place to be.. Wolves, Bears, and , of course, Beavers.

I havent heard if the ice is yet or not there ? Probably is.. or is getting close by now ? You never know about the North, eh ?

Tom

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard