Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Originally Posted By: Donna...Found
Funny, there are times when I still feel like a newbie, so I don't think I'm ready, yet.

Donna,

I appreciate that. You are 'where you are'.

The appropriate postings to newcomers are to encourage, support, tell what has worked for you and/or to point them to helpful places in Michele's work.

If things haven't been working for you....it's ok to share that, too, though. Say, hey...I've tried doing this, and I can tell you, it's a cheeseless tunnel.

But if you need to focus on your own situation....that's the best thing to do.

;\) peace and all good,
sg

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001
A
OP Offline
A

The appropriate postings to newcomers are to encourage, support, tell what has worked for you and/or to point them to helpful places in Michele's work.

Hi Sg !

I hope you are having a good evening btw.. and yes that is sort of why I started this thread, eh ? I cannot imagine a worse feeling than being a NC and feeling alone on the DBB. That cannot be a good thing.

Tom

G
G
Hey AT. Took your advice/suggestion and dropped over to NC.
Lot's of reading over there, but did find someone I could make suggestions to, and did. The reading brought back some memories! of having been there , done that as they say. Of course back in those days I didn't realize I was dealing with someone that was more than just MLC, but for a few over there, they may find the same. That's sad, but I'll bite the tongue and let it play out over there. Given the time to do it, I may drop over there in the future as I don't have to hurtle through sub space for a couple of weeks.
So, did you get the youngsters over to Stan Hewett over Easter break?
I met up with my lady friend (at this age I just cannot use the term "girl friend")last evening as we were crossing paths
ripping through OH and she layed out her travel plans for us in '09 (in keeping with the Surviving the Big D theme). It was nice to hear about her thoughts and plans for next year, and her use of "us", "we", "our" in her sentences. Pretty simple terms/words, yet very powerful when you haven't heard them in a long time.
So, your car has been displaced and sitting out in the driveway or on the street because of the moose? Good weather has arrived so you don't have to worry about scraping snow and ice off the car in the AM before work. Of course we all want to know, if your feeding carrots, cabbages or what to said moose. Otherwise, I would suggest covering the shrubs in case it's looking for a snack.

L
L
You are sweet Tommy Pants.

Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
Leave the rest to God
W
W
Hey Tom, we're neighbours again and it's almost Webers season!

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
Are you referring to "Webers" burgers on Hwy 11? If so - it is now open on the weekends. I will be surprised if that's what you're talking about - but when Springtime and cottage season starts - I'm ready for Webers.

Barb

W
W
You pegged it, Barbie! Hey Tom, another Webers fan here...maybe she'll pay that burger bill you skipped out on last summer. Oops, that was our secret, sorry!

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
I LOVE Webers. My car automatically stops there enroute to the cottage. What brings you by there?

Barb (who might pick up the burger bill if she gets to sit outside in the sun)

A
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted By: whatisis
You pegged it, Barbie! Hey Tom, another Webers fan here...maybe she'll pay that burger bill you skipped out on last summer. Oops, that was our secret, sorry!

I plead the Canadian Fifth Amendment or whatever is similar, eh ?

Maybe after Webers we could all go to Ellwood Epps place and pick up a Moose Call ?

Tom

A
A
Originally Posted By: Lissie
You are sweet Tommy Pants.

Uh huh, what she said.

Very thoughtful AT, thanks for reminding us.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard