Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 19 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 18 19
A
OP Offline
A
I love that, thanks Lisa. Is that true? My Mum changes it every time I ask her, grr! It ranges from 40 to 44 depending on whether she can be bothered to really think about it. My aunty was the 41 ish too I think. They both stopped dead, as did my Nan, and she was defo 39. I've had my hormone "levels" checked twice, over the past 4 years, the doctor acknowledged my worries. So although its not that decisive, I have a baseline (have you done this?). I have made a doctors appointment for tommorow so I can ask about another blood test as its a year, or two years since the last check I believe. You have to go just before you ovulate.

He said last time that it is likely I will also have an early menopause. I believe it follows the maternal line...have you heard this? Cos on my Dads side my Nan was 55..so other end of the spectrum ! On the naughties...well, maybe he just had a bunch of rubbish gfs before me!? His last one was VERY moody.

Kalni...blow him off...means...oh never mind! But its rude :-)

And Purr.. I'm glad I made you laugh, you need some of that ! (you probably need some of the other too, but hey lets not go there!!)

Kalni...you can email me and call me anytime!! You are my Greek dopelganger. We fish gotta shoal together. This is a big week. Have you thought anymore how to harness the power of Jupiter * Uranus!?? Gotta check your thread for progress..You've helped me so much.

I'm off to my friends this evening for more than 15 minutes free BF time!

Me:40! H:37 Together: 12yrs
IDLY & left 11/07 ADs 03/08 OW 8/08
Reconciled 05/09 now married!
my thread
T
T
Ali,

I'm so glad that you are going to see the movie with BF, and that you made so many plans! That was especially bold to hint 3 times. I am so excited about all of the actions you are taking !!!! Hooorayyyyyyyy!!!!

(((((HUGS))))))
T

A
OP Offline
A
Hey T! Yes, I didnt give in till she got the hint!..she just called when I got in and said she told all the woman about me tonight and so they have arranged a special night out next week in the local pub across the road, especially to meet me!!! Wow, I get my own meet and greet sesh'. There are 7 of them, including my friends W, so thats 6 new friends and they are all 30 ish. So, ok I'm a childless spinster :-) and they all have kids in school in the village, but hey, I've got a cat, that counts right!? So I'm really pleased, it worked.. and thanks everyone, and particularly Lisa for the boot up the proverbial backside earlier. And my BF agreed to a "date". So all round, a good day!

my thread
M
M
I am sooooooo happy for you Ali!!! Hope you have a good time at the pub tonight and can't wait to hear about the movie tomorrow!

You are making baby steps like nobody's business lol.

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
T
T
Yay, six new friends!! In a prefab social unit!!!! You don't even have to engineer that, it is waiting for you! And they scheduled it for you specially, across the street?? SWEET!!

E
E
Good for you GAL! I love it! You do rock Ali and you are so going to be OK!! I hope you meet some really great people who will introduce you to even more people.

And the baby thing will happen when its meant to happen (I feel your pain and worry about that though - its very hard to let go of that!)

Me - 29
H - 32
Married 7 years
Separated 09/07
R
R
Ali,

The pub night is excellent! I'm so happy for you to be going out and just carrying on. Hopefully this can be a bit of a group for you to hang out w/ and help you to GAL and get away from your house.

Have a blast tonight!

RTL

M:38; D: 6
Divorce Final: 10/6/08

M
M
You are awfully quiet today...hopefully no news is good news!

A
OP Offline
A
Hello!! Well bf...keen or what !?? He said yes straight away, I told him it doesnt start till 9pm...so he suggested meeting at 7.30 and then insisted on coming to pick me up! (and drop me back) even thuough this is a big round trip for him (would add 45 mins to his journey home), and he said we could grab a drink first! I said, yuo dont have to come get me but he said he would! Dont know why he keen to meet early, but dont care..feeling strong today, got to go get ready !!! He'll be here in just over an hour..have been whizzing round the house tidying up and hiding books, got to go shower and find something to wear, eeek !!

Wish me luck. I have been telling everyone I am on a "date" tonight! This week is it..the biggy. Its Uranus on my Sun (once in a lifetime) with the amazing sextile to Jupiter (defo once in a lifetime that combinatin!) linked to Mercury and Venus, in Pisces. So if there was ever a "my time" this is it. Tonight, tommorow and Saturday. I havent got any expectatins for tonight at all, other than, I feel in a good mood and will natirally smile alot. Hopefully he will be a bit chatty and will tell me how he is, I am curious! Will let you all know later when I am back :-)

Ali xxx

my thread
M
M
Wow! Meeting early and picking you up! That's pretty amazing. Things really do seem to be moving along. Just remember, some of the changes going on inside him may not be obvious from the outside - so no expectations and no disappointment.

Hope the movie is great and I'm sure you will look fantastic!

Page 10 of 19 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 18 19

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard