Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
B
OP Offline
B
This is so hard. I am a hard driving salesman in a highly competetive industry and I rely on control of my customers and quick results. I have no control here. I heard her lying to a friend about today's events and arguments on the phone making me the fool. This really bothers me and I confronted her about it.

Every time she goes out I don't ask where she is going nor where she has been yet when I was out last night she told me exactly where i was at what time. I asked her how she knew and she said she would not reveal her sourses. I think either she was following me or she had me followed. UNREAL! She thinks I am seeing someone else I am sure, this is not the case and will not be for a long time.

I can't figure this stuff out. I have decided to go to my room and relax with a book (The Good Divorse) and just stay out of the lying drama for the evening. Thanks for your support.

B
OP Offline
B
I just took my wife's car to pick up my son 12 at a friends and found my DB blog name and password in her car. She has been reading my blog.

W
WCW Offline
W
Well that sucks. What do you think you will do? Do you have any support off board that you can contact?

I've suspected that my H reads my threads but I can't say 100% sure. I still post, I state that facts. If this is the method he wants to use to hear what I have to say then that's his choice to hear the hurt and pain he has caused by his actions.

Your W reading what other people have to say about her actions may be an eye opener, it may make her brace up even more against you. Maybe she'll even post here too. It's happened before.

Stay strong. Chin up.

Live your life while you are still living.
Riding the trail less traveled.
B
B
Tree:

Sorry to hear about this turn of events. Snooping on your posts and your going out is truly despicable, but you can't control it. You only control your reaction to it. What are you going to do? I wish I had some answers for you, but I don't. All I can offer is my sympathy and best wishes that you deal with these latest matters in a healthy way. She treats you badly, yet wants to know what you are up to. I suppose that is typical for MLC.

J
J
I guess you can always create a new name right?

Jen

Jen *The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present*

The end of the DB road
E
E
Hi Tree! Thinking of you. Sounds like you are looking hot in your new outfits! ;\) I wont say anything more except that you've come a long way in a short space of time, and you should be proud of yourself.

Dear Tree's Wife. I don't know you, but it sounds like you are hurting and I'm really sorry about that. Tree really does want the best for you. He's been posting here trying to figure out a new way of having a relationship with you, and how to accept that at this stage in your relationship it appears you both want different things. Sometimes that is really hard.... I understand (and I think Tree understands too) that sometimes you've got to make hard decisions to be true to yourself, even if it hurts the people you least want to hurt.

I hope that you and Tree will both find happiness.

Me - 29
H - 32
Married 7 years
Separated 09/07
P
P
Essie,

You are a kind soul and wise woman. Everytime I read your posts, that's what I think.

Purr

B
OP Offline
B
Thanks for all your support. All my friends and support tell me I will know when it is time to pull the plug and i think the time has come. I really don't deserve this and deserve to be with someone nice that wants to be with me. I need to start to look for this person and start very slowly and move forward. I am going to see my L tommorrow about separate living arrangements. It's time.

Thanks agian, you guys are great.

B
OP Offline
B
I need a good dose of encouragement to get things back on track. Maybe it was the pressure of the Easter weekend that got things going in the wrong direction?

B
B
I am sorry you are hurting.

So you are a salesman in a highly competitive job?

Are you also a quitter?

Sorry to be so blunt but you have only been doing this for a couple of months and you are already talking about finding someone new.

That's a real shame.

Nobody said this would be easy.

Nobody said it would be fun.

You want to save your Marriage but you are going about it all wrong.

You are going to have to pull yourself up by your bootstraps and put on your big boy underoo's.

No more whining.

No more snivelling.

No more acting needy and desperate.

Get your game face on.

When you are ready for action, you know how to find me.

There can be no testimony without a test.
I am praying to go through this test and come out the other end with a new and better marriage then before.
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard