Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 16 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 15 16
A
A
I think someone should invite Co-Bulldog to show up and make a fashion statement. Tube socks optional...

ALL "Life may not be the party we hoped for... but while we are here we might as well dance!"
F
fig Offline
F
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

I am intrigued but don't know the whole story...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

K
OP Offline
K
Quote:
We had to have the GAL and other learned techniques pounded into us. Your X, like mine, like so many, didn't wish to be happy

Too true Happy- I remember reading DB before even coming here and thinking GAL??? but my GAL had become mostly S and ex!
The silver lining in this was gettng re-aquainted w/ my friends, who I think I prolly took for granted for awhile, and started going out w/ them again and remembering why I loved them so much!

If our exs do not want to make themselves happy and keep running after that elusive happy pill well so be it.

Have a great week Happy, thank you for visiting , you are def one of my fav people here ! \:\)
( more so then that Bethie chick lol)

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

K
OP Offline
K
Quote:
I remember the feeling of pure panick when my Ex decided he wanted to come back, PANIC, I thought that's what I wanted. But the feeling of having to make HIM happy was so overwhelming that when it didn't work out I was so relieved

Geeze Friend, I cant imagine how nerve wrecking that would be! I never had the chance of course lol but thinking back , it must of been really scary for you! To be responsible for one persons happiness? No thanks!
Do not blame you at all for being relieved.

Wonder if they will ever learn they have to make themselves happy? I think my ex is now realizing it, but dosnt know how to achieve it.

Have a super week Frieind, again, its so nice to see you post, its nice that we all keep in touch after all we have been through!

This Moment is your Life

K
OP Offline
K
All!!!

Have a wonderful trip!!!
You may just need the thermal thong, well not thermal but maybe raincoat-ish thong.

Cant wait to hear all about it!
I will be tied up weekend w/ my visitors, but if your around mon. call me and tell me of your adventures!

This Moment is your Life

K
OP Offline
K
All!!!

Have a wonderful trip!!!
You may just need the thermal thong, well not thermal but maybe raincoat-ish thong.

Cant wait to hear all about it!
I will be tied up weekend w/ my visitors, but if your around mon. call me and tell me of your adventures!

This Moment is your Life

Originally Posted By: KarenMarieS
All!!!

Uh, I'm thinkin' they have a name for them there thingies......

K
OP Offline
K
hahahah oh yeaaaaaaaaa
well thats NOT my buss what All does with it!!

This Moment is your Life

Quote:
Have a great week Happy, thank you for visiting , you are def one of my fav people here ! \:\)
( more so then that Bethie chick lol)

You were probably thinking that I would miss this but guess what? I saw it!!! You will be paying sister girl!

Anyway, where was I? Oh friends. I know that I too cut out my friends in an effort to put everything into saving Atlanta from burning. Besides that, I was so afraid that if they knew what he was up to they would never foregive him, because of course we were going to striaghten this all out!!! Well we didn't, but my friends were the ones that were their for me every step of the way. They took me kicking and screaming to the Lawyer, took me out for dinner on my anniversaries & Birthdays and went to court with me. What was I thinking? I should have known that he had already been gone for a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGtime but my friends were always there! Yes, they like for me to abuse them as well..

Love,
Bethie

BethM #1384903 03/13/08 01:14 AM
F
fig Offline
F
Bethie

Your friends are the best...

Isn't it a blessing all the things we forgot when things were bad and got to re-remember when they were worse but now can really be thankful for

good grief does that even make sense???

I am frantically downloading iceice baby for class tomorrow!!!! I think it creptinto my brain

Page 10 of 16 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 15 16

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard