Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
G
OP Offline
G
OK, we exceeded our limit of 100 , so somebody has got to pick up on 1.1.6 (b), that's me (with the blessing of our moderator).
So I go in to the Home Dep@t to pick some hardware for some shelf building at Ms 3Ms on Saturday and oh my they have dozen roses in the 5 gallon pails by the registers they are trying to get rid of for $5 a dozen. Bring 'em home, clip the stems, and they are starting to open! Geeze what adeal, got two dozen of 'em
as I knew Ms 3 M was on the road this week and we agreed she didn't need frozen flowers on her door step when she got home today.
(Sorry F1 , yesterday U were my V, but, sigh, time to move onto Saturday )
Life is good! (I saved a bundle !!)

Last edited by Goinbatty; 02/16/08 04:33 AM.
F
F
Gosh! I've been dissed! Big time!

Yikes!

That's never happened to me before.

*batting eyelashes*

Ooooooh, anyone wanna buy a bridge????

J

F
F
Hey W2S,

I told dry_heat that I'd send you over to his thread.

It still reminds me a lot of your situation.....

Sorry for interrupting the partay!

J

A
A
Thanks GB for your contribution in keeping the PT alive and well, eh ?

I have the Flu now.. which is wonderful if you enjoy involuntary muscle reactions.. I think ?

Anyway.. Since I am surviving here.. I have a small question, eh ?

I went to the store today to buy some bread.. left the computer on.. My oldest went on and googled "boobs" on yahoo images.. Made me snert.. but I am keeping this knowledge to myself at the moment.

Any thoughts there ?

Tom

W
W
Hope he didn't find a bunch of scary sites about politics.

F
F
But blue footed boobies are so CUTE!!!!!

Yes, yes, they are.

Sorry to hear about the heebie-jeebies there, Tom. That really really blows. Huh? Whadid I say???

kisses peeps, and here's a Kleenex and/or a barf bag for you Tom

Off to google boobs

J

H
H
Quote:
I went to the store today to buy some bread.. left the computer on.. My oldest went on and googled "boobs" on yahoo images.. Made me snert.. but I am keeping this knowledge to myself at the moment.

I had to laugh out loud on that one AT. I too have boy teens. The internet is so full of things they want to see, and it's free!

I found some smut on my computer a couple of years ago that one of them had to have looked at. Of course, when you have twins, the other one ALWAYS did it.

I couldn't ignore it because I need this computer to work from. I told them I could see what they were looking at and I had no plans to look at that kind of thing. I told them if it continued they would never have access to this computer again unless they had permission from me and I would sit with them throughout their internet experioence. I meant it. I told them to back off.

It seems to have worked. It's so hard keeping kids in line with the internet out there for them to explore.

F
F
Boobies are so adorable. Makes you want to just pet them?

Ooooopsies, cold hands!

J

F
F
Originally Posted By: Was2sad
Hope he didn't find a bunch of scary sites about politics.

You are so lucky that there wasn't any coffee involved when I read that. I would have been mailing you the dry cleaning bill, mister.

Gosh, back to finishing school for me!

J

A
A
No politicians.... just some women that I would never.. well. I have never .. they were pretty enhanced, I guess ? I suppose it could be worse as he did not type in "doggy love" or well.. you get the idea.

One of the other good things about the Flu is that you save alot on your grocery bill, eh ? Although this was my second hot shower/bath for today.. so maybe not on the gas bill ?... anyway..

Tom

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard