Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
OP Offline
ll...
Atlanta is about 800 miles from Dallas...
Just whenever I can afford to fly back and rent a hotel room. Because I wont be able to stay at my home...

Honesty, sincerity, tenderness and trust. A little less time for the rest of the world, And more for the two of us. Kisses each mornin, I love yous at night, Just like it used to be.
OP Offline
Definately pmt.. Time to take care of myself... I am so tired. maybe a night alone will help out. I need to fly to Atlanta and rent a car and drive around. I have to find a place to live soonm. I have to be there May 8. Found out today..

Honesty, sincerity, tenderness and trust. A little less time for the rest of the world, And more for the two of us. Kisses each mornin, I love yous at night, Just like it used to be.
OP Offline
W and I talked last night. Jist of the conversation was whether I was giving up or not. She basically asked me not too. To give her time to see the counselor and straighten out her thoughts.
So I will give her more time...
She said that she was scared of being alone when I am gone. I told her thats what marriage gives us is security. Not being alone. That kinda blew her away because she ahd never thought of that before. She said she had just thought of it as just fear.
She sad that she felt sad when she founfd out I was moving.
Baby steps right.
I believe some time alone will help both of us. But hopefully not to much time. I am scared of enjoying the single life to much when I am away and not wanting to save my marriage.
I do love my wife. We just need help..

dfb Offline
Don't get caught in the single life yet, there should be plenty of time if you do that later. I'd not wait for years, but definitely for a bit more if she asked you to. Even if she didn't ask.

OP Offline
Well I dont want too. It will be hard though being so far from my loved ones..

OP Offline
Well moving day is getting closer... Me leaving is taking a toll on my W. She is really concern about finances and such. She is getting an apointment today to see a counselor. I hope the c can help her straighten out her feeling and emotions and her life. It doesnt matter if the C can save my M or not. What matters right now is that the C help my W. I am getting really concerned about her. She is about to the point of a mental break down. I think a lot of it has to do to the fact that I am moving and all the things that she could depend on me for are now going to be her responsibility now.
I hope this separation can help save our marriage.
She keeps telling me that almost all the people on here that have saved there M's separated for a while, so thats what we should do too. She says she has never really been on her own. So she needs that now.
i dont want to do it alone. I love the security that I feel by being married. knowing that I dont have to go it alone. Thats why moving is kiiling me so much. I am going it alone again. Walking away from my loved ones. By moving I feel like I am walking away from my marriage. I feel like once I am gone she wont ever want to be married to me. But then again maybe some time alone will make her realize what she had in me and want me back. I just dont know. W told me that me leaving doesnt mean that our M is over. So I have to take her word for it.
I have to keep reminding myself that of my goals, so I dont get tooooooo depressed.

OP Offline
Well I flew out to Atlanta this morning. W left me a voice mail on my cell phone while I was on the plane. She wants to move with me. So I call her back. Her Mom is going to stay with the kids until School is out. So I had to find a different place to stay while I was there. I found an apartment big enough for us. W called me back to let me know she quit her job today. So we can get packed because we are moving in 3 days. She told me she is 100% sure this is the right thing to do. I believe her. She said the things she was searching for in om were seen in me too. She just had to look. She told me she loves me. I know its true because of what her eyes tell me. The eyes are the window to the soul.
She told me tonight that this just feels right. We are not even taking our computer with us. just to be able to avoid the temptations.

Kevin - Wow!

Absolutely great news! Of course it still will be difficult once the move is made but she does see a future with you and wants to try. It will take work on both your parts - but I'm very glad for you.

Bob
dfb Offline
Wow Kevin!!!!

Good luck.

KAW Offline
Another D is B'd.

Hip ... hip ... hooray!!!

Time to start looking forward to rebuilding a new M.

Toast to a long, happy and prosperous life.

'til later,
KAW

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard