Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13
M
M
I know how that feels, I have done that earlier last month, but since W and I are on some great terms I havent done much by myself. We are focussing too much on moving to FL.

See the W, Listen to the W, but dont Speak back to the W. Bridle your tongue...
C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
H has been traveling on his weekends /w the girls, so that means I have not been GALng at all. I am so looking forward to getting out.

Kelley,

You have a horse? Awesome! I wish I could afford one. All my life Ive wanted one.

S
S
Hey, Another horse woman. What sort you got kelley?

Saffie

Saffie
me 46
H 46
M in 1986
D20,D18,S16,D13
H's A 01/05 to 07/06
H recommitted to M 07/06
renewed vows 09/06
Going from strength to strength
K
K
Saffie,
I have an 18 year old Missouri Foxtrotter that I board now. I used to have 3 before all this happened. I had a 22 year old thoroughbred that used to race and ended up giving her away to my neighbors cousin. I hope she is doing ok. I also had a 10 year old haflinger for the kids and gave her away to a therapuetic riding stable. They were supposed to contact me about 3 weeks ago if they were going to keep her or not for their program. Guess I will have to ride up Sunday to see them since she didn't return my call.

What do you have?

Me: 41
H: 39
D: 6
S: 4
M-14 T-16
first bomb: 5-12-07 (M dead doesn't really want to work things out.)
second bomb: 6-4-2007
(found note he wrote about wanting desperately to be with OW and would have to give up everything)
Kelley
M
M
The one and only time I rode a horse for 3 hrs tour, I was sore for a week. I wont do that any more but it was fun.

See the W, Listen to the W, but dont Speak back to the W. Bridle your tongue...
W
W
Congrats on the TV! Thats wonderful.

Me: 30
EX-H: 37
DD: 5
Separated 6/07. MC for months, EX-H quit MC.
Divorce Final 8/14/08.
Trying to move on with new life.
C
chicki Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Update

H came for his regular visit last night. He ate dinner, we all acted as if evrything was normal. He complimented on the food saying its been a while since he had spanish pork chops. He organized the mess of his junk he had left in his extra room. I wonder if he sense my fear whenever he goes in there, fear of him taking his stuff back out. He left evrything as is.

We were both in a good. I even noticed a sparkle(?) in his eyes? Dont ask me what that was about? I had his favorite color on & a blouse that everyone @ work commented on how good that kind of blue looked on me. Well, he also had a very nice blue shirt on too, I thought to myself. I think he noticed how happy I was to see him. The thing they say about be always upbeat & in a good mood? It works all the time esp. w/ my H. H seems more relaxed around me.

I was in my room getting the kids lunch money organized in each for their envelopes when he came in and started touching me again.

Today I was weak:( I guess we were getting along so well & the atmosphere was like old times. We had flirted & had called each other our own kinda pet names earlier. He knows exactly how to get me going.

He knows exactly how to get me started. He closed the door when he saw I was receptive & not going to turn him down. The usual passionate kisses. I dont remember us kissing so much before but I do remember he told me not too long ago he enjoys kissing. This time I can truly say he was happy and enjoying himself, he couldnt stop smiling and causing me to do the same.

After we were done in jokingly manner I said "I hate you" but w/ the right tone." He knew what I meant by that. He didnt take offense. He knew I meant -Why do you do this to me?When I shouldnt or am not strong enough... He jokingly said thats alright I like to be hated... I said you know I am not into this casual thing.. His response, Its not...we are dating...
M- We are?
H- Yeah, you remember this is how we started....
M- Well, if we are dating then you should take me out
H- OK
M- I mean out of this ROOM, other than just sex
H- Ok, ok
M- Our anniversary is next month..I wonder if I will spending it alone..or maybe I need to celebrate it w/ someone else...?
H- What?
M- Well, I mean you will be over there & I will be here....
H- That is a entire month away... a lot can happen before then....
M- Well, like I said before dont wait too long it maybe too late
You know your getting the best of both worlds..what most men want, two women at once....H-<<inserts a joke?>> no im working on third also. Is this whats happening? This way you have vareity & you dont get bored? << no meaness or anger tone here>>>
He understood I was only trying to comprehend what his intentions were.

H- No I dont need that. I am not bored right now....

ANYHOO, NOTE TO SELF...why? why? why cant I jsut keep it constant in turning him down? UGH!!

NO ofensive to the men here, but why do some men do this??

Is it the dog in them? I read somewhere that us women have to feel loved and respected BEFORE we have sex & you men need to have sex , in order to feel loved???

GUYS, tell me there is some truth to this before I go insane analazing it to death.....

H
H
OK, ms. sexcapade, I don't think it's totally true that all men "need" sex in order to feel loved, but many of us feel more loved when we're getting sex from the one that we love. It's a physical expression of what we feel inside -- at least for me.

I'm not one of those guys, but rumor has it that there are men out there that use women like kleenex. From the way you describe what's going on, I lean away from your H treating you that way. He seems honestly confused, but he IS doing a fair bit of cake-eating. However, if you're enjoying yourself and not feeling used . . . I honestly have no clue which way you should go to move your R with your H alone -- cut him off or give in.

Also, not sure about the jealousy angle you keep playing with H. Be careful, you seem to be playing with fire by doing that.

BD

Last edited by Heimlich; 10/05/07 12:33 PM.

My latest

Me: 36
W: 35
2 D: 9 and 5
T: 16 years
M: 12
10/4/06: Bomb
10/5/06: Ended A
4/22/07: ILYBNILWY

I'm a beautiful butterfly.
W
W
I could use a Kleenex man right about now!

Kidding of course but the drought is just about killing me and all this talk of "relations" is making me jealous. Heck I would love a plain old steamy highschool style makeout session!

Me: 30
EX-H: 37
DD: 5
Separated 6/07. MC for months, EX-H quit MC.
Divorce Final 8/14/08.
Trying to move on with new life.
N
N
I hear u sister! I haven't had a steamy make out session in 10+ yrs, I would have liked to, but after kids W gave me enough time for, ya know.

Crap, my mind is about to be in the gutter all day, AGAIN! And I am about to go workout! Cold shower, cold, cold, cold....

Me: 46
Wife: 39
D: 13 S: 11, 9, 7
Bomb 3.2.07, Sep Same Day, D papers 11.1.07
Current Status - Wants to take me through Discovery, I will go to prison first.
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard